I think there's a big chance you're mentally ill and not know it yet

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Fuchsia
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Posts
10,411
Reputation
9,869
I realized this at the end of last year, after more than ten years with this fucking anxiety/OCD/depression problem fucking my life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Constantin Denis
yes I also have major depressive disorder and anxiety with psychopatic tendencies. Jk I didn't tell them shit about the last one
 
I think a lot of the users on here and .is do have some type of mental illness/neurodivergence just on the basis of their posts, like the rate of mental illness is way way higher on these forums compared to the average populous
Personally I was actually diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder when i was 13, over for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 21766
its not a mental disorder. its the time u spend in your head judging your actions, and creating negative loops based on negative experiences.

>no friends
>must be ugly
>girls dont talk to me
>forever alone
>depression
>anxiety
>blag blah

only when you truly start to "love yourself" cliche, and train your inner mind to dispel negative selftalk, that you can work with yourself and not against.
 
this whole forum is mental lii


The fucking fact that we even talk here is mentally lii


I want out but yet it's like a drug

you cant escape it
 

Similar threads

I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
1
Views
23
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
16
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
25
Lorence
Lorence
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
5
Views
38
antrax
antrax
Prøphet
Replies
27
Views
173
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top