I think there's something real chad about being with a tall girl

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Like I don't know, just the idea/thought of having a girl taller than you seems so slayer, especially in this day and age as a zoomer
Like goddamn, you were so good-looking you got this girl to love you despite you being shorter than her, bonus points if she looks better than you
I think you'd have to be an already decent height though for it to look normal IRL though, a 6 ft guy with 6'1 girl is not really a joke but a 5'6 guy with a 5'7 girl could be seen as one
TBH you might not even have to be taller, but I think some height where she's just a bit taller than you (To a noticeable but not comical extent) in heels could be very ideal, as if she's like an inch taller than you without them then heels would look clown-tier. It depends on how high of heels she likes but most are around 3, you'd also probably be wearing 1 inch dress shoes though so 6'0 guy with 1 inch dress shoes = 6'1, 5'11 girl with 3 inch heels = 6'2.
Even if she's same height she'll appear a bit taller, as guys have slightly lower eye levels than girls on average.
Tall girl = Model, gorgeous, you are a confident and secure chad, you're handsome
Short girl = Weird fetish couple, you're a pedo, you rely off of height, you're ugly

BTW tall girls tend to be WAY less strict on height than the short ones so can be quite ideal for avg heightcels

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, A L P H A M A L E, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
Like I don't know, just the idea/thought of having a girl taller than you seems so slayer, especially in this day and age as a zoomer
Like goddamn, you were so good-looking you got this girl to love you despite you being shorter than her, bonus points if she looks better than you
I think you'd have to be an already decent height though for it to look normal IRL though, a 6 ft guy with 6'1 girl is not really a joke but a 5'6 guy with a 5'7 girl could be seen as one
TBH you might not even have to be taller, but I think some height where she's just a bit taller than you (To a noticeable but not comical extent) in heels could be very ideal, as if she's like an inch taller than you without them then heels would look clown-tier. It depends on how high of heels she likes but most are around 3, you'd also probably be wearing 1 inch dress shoes though so 6'0 guy with 1 inch dress shoes = 6'1, 5'11 girl with 3 inch heels = 6'2.
Even if she's same height she'll appear a bit taller, as guys have slightly lower eye levels than girls on average.
Tall girl = Model, gorgeous, you are a confident and secure chad, you're handsome
Short girl = Weird fetish couple, you're a pedo, you rely off of height, you're ugly
View attachment 1869730View attachment 1869734View attachment 1869737
BTW tall girls tend to be WAY less strict on height than the short ones so can be quite ideal for avg heightcels
Brother I went out with a volleyball player chick and she was 185.
She specifically addressed this by saying guys under 190 is an instant no

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
You live in some European country so people there are probably taller, 190 is like 6 ft in some places there tbh, above average but not "tall"
Also that's not bad at all, that's just a 2 inch height requirement which is what I'm kinda discussing if you read the entire thread
Compare this to a 5'1 girl who wants a foot+ gap and it's night and day

I would say that a 10cm gap is required at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Gaygymmaxx
I would say that a 10cm gap is required at least.
What are you, a foid?
Imagine being able to kiss her without any of the bending neck bullshit, crouching, leaning, etc.
The sex, everything

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
What are you, a foid?
Imagine being able to kiss her without any of the bending neck bullshit, crouching, leaning, etc.
The sex, everything
It just feels a little weird. Like If she has arms that are as long as urs for example that is the most disgusting thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I agree.
-170/5'7 girls are just friends or sexual partners.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member and Elvisandreaa
The tallest girl I ever went out with was this Eurasian chick from Kazakhstan, she was 5'10 and must have said like 15 times when we were together that she is too tall for a girl.

From my one expereince with a tallish girl, I guess a good amount of them are very insecure about their heights

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
The tallest girl I ever went out with was this Eurasian chick from Kazakhstan, she was 5'10 and must have said like 15 times when we were together that she is too tall for a girl.

From my one expereince with a tallish girl, I guess a good amount of them are very insecure about their heights
Literally model height wtf

Fuck over for 188-189cm

Like you g

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Fuck over for 188-189cm

Like you g
i don't think theses niggas have ever been with an actual tall girl, my ex girl was 2 or 3 inches shorter than me (in heels) and i literally felt like i was with a man, she was ok looking but she was so tall it was weird, i couldn't feel anything frfr

theses incels like OP just have a fetish of tall girls and think it's hot bro, IRL it's lame as fuck

yes they're insecure about their heights and they should be, a woman should be between 5ft2 and 5ft7

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 16110, Blackgymmax and 2 others
i don't think theses niggas have ever been with an actual tall girl, my ex girl was 2 or 3 inches shorter than me (in heels) and i literally felt like i was with a man, she was ok looking but she was so tall it was weird, i couldn't feel anything frfr

theses incels like OP just have a fetish of tall girls and think it's hot bro, IRL it's lame as fuck

yes they're insecure about their heights and they should be, a woman should be between 5ft2 and 5ft7
Bro I don't have a fetish for tall girls I like all girls just something cool about them being around your height
If you were really insecure about a girl being 2-3 inches shorter than you jfl at you

Tall girls are nice but they're so rare lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I get heightmogged by a girl at least once every day I go out. Fucking Chadinavia, not even 6’0 is safe here. Germanic countries are probably full of tallfag girls

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Erik-Jón
I get heightmogged by a girl at least once every day I go out. Fucking Chadinavia, not even 6’0 is safe here. Germanic countries are probably full of tallfag girls
Brutal, I walk out of my class that I’m the tallest in just to be shorter then a women

Only takes being mogged once to ruin everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and TUSSELEIF
Think about your children. Do it for them

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 19766
This sounds like "I know a 5'2 indian janitor" but it's actually real

I used to work in an office where the manager was this ~6ft+ tall Dutch blonde woman who heightmogged everyone in the office especially when she wore heels, and her husband came in the office one day and he looked like a dwarf. 5'6" maybe but very broad and muscular.

This shit does happen occasionally.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Fuck over for 188-189cm

Like you g
And that was without heels

Now imagine her with heels and her boyfriend being 175-180.

It’s like bringing your son to kindergarten

The MAN should ALWAYS be taller than the woman. Tall enough where she doesn’t height mog him with heels

I only like girls that are 5'2, 5'3, 5'7 - 5'10
Average height girls are such a turn off, i need either short girl or tall girl

• JFL
And that was without heels

Now imagine her with heels and her boyfriend being 175-180.

It’s like bringing your son to kindergarten

The MAN should ALWAYS be taller than the woman. Tall enough where she doesn’t height mog him with heels
So mog by like 7cm minimum

• Hmm...
I prefer tall girls too but they usually framemog me and that's extremely repulsive. (written by 21yo incel JFL)

• JFL
I'm a smidge under 6'2 and my last girlfriend was 5'10 or 5'11 and honestly I remember getting so turned on when we would be out and she would mog the shit out of my boys.
There's something that makes you feel superior as a man when your girl emasculates other men, but not you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Homunculus and Deleted member 19766
nah 5 foot cute virgin girls or death

Real

Over for me at 5"6 innit
bhai post your latest physique shot and your routine, I am curious what you look like now. I can finally start lifting cuz my tournament is over

girls above 5'8 are the same as guys under 5'7

bhai post your latest physique shot and your routine, I am curious what you look like now. I can finally start lifting cuz my tournament is over
I been slacking so it's not great tbh

I'll post gym pics later but here's my routine

Pull
Seated row 80 x 12 x3
Preacher Curls 25lb x12 x3 (20lb dropset)
Tbar Row 55 x 12 x3
Lat Pulldown 90 x 12 x 3
Hammer Curls 25 x 12 x 3
One Arm seated row 30 x 10 x 3

Push
Incline DB Press 45 x 12 x3
Tricep Pushdown one arm 25-20-15 x3 dropset
Flat Bench 105 x 12 x 3
Lateral raise machine 50-30 dropset
Chest Flys 90 x 12 x3

Leg day (until shins heal)

Leg Extensions 90 x 14 x3
Hamstring Curls 30 x 12 x3
Single Leg Extensions 40 x 12 x3

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I been slacking so it's not great tbh

I'll post gym pics later but here's my routine

Pull
Seated row 80 x 12 x3
Preacher Curls 25lb x12 x3 (20lb dropset)
Tbar Row 55 x 12 x3
Lat Pulldown 90 x 12 x 3
Hammer Curls 25 x 12 x 3
One Arm seated row 30 x 10 x 3

Push
Incline DB Press 45 x 12 x3
Tricep Pushdown one arm 25-20-15 x3 dropset
Flat Bench 105 x 12 x 3
Lateral raise machine 50-30 dropset
Chest Flys 90 x 12 x3

Leg day (until shins heal)

Leg Extensions 90 x 14 x3
Hamstring Curls 30 x 12 x3
Single Leg Extensions 40 x 12 x3
you don't do any strength work? Weren't you taking SARMs too

not powerlifting idc

Nah lol just peptides and aromasin

I might start test tho soon
do you think aromasin has any effect? I have to powerlift for BJJ jfl

im not getting on my knees to kiss my girlfriend. im 186cm i usually date 170-180cm foids

Good makes them more suspectible to manipulation

Facts