• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, sub5c3l, Autismcel and 3 others
I’ll still be here posting probably

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
its been in a steady decline for at least 4 months
Before people from TikTok joined it wasn’t booming, it was popular but not as popular compared to August-October

It’ll prob just go back to how it used to be once the tiktokcels clear out, if they do, if they don’t it’ll stay the way it is currently

People have been saying this forum will die since 2020 when people joined due to the pandemic

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, owlofathena and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I’ll still be here posting probably
you wont, you'll be found dead in a pit in the desert with 'should've popped a titty carved into your forehead'

Before people from TikTok joined it wasn’t booming, it was popular but not as popular compared to August-October

It’ll prob just go back to how it used to be once the tiktokcels clear out, if they do, if they don’t it’ll stay the way it is currently

People have been saying this forum will die since 2020 when people joined due to the pandemic
this is my sign to start doing low inhib shit on tiktok to bring in a new influx of tiktokcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
This forum has to die so depressing sitting here

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
this is my sign to start doing low inhib shit on tiktok to bring in a new influx of tiktokcels
I wish, trends don’t reappear/resurface anymore, you can try but the damage has already been done

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Wasn't the forum meant to boom during the pandemic due to people rotting at home 🤔

stopped listening to it since it surfaced on tiktok. i have my own playlist of unknown songs that will never see the light of day on tikotk

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Wasn't the forum meant to boom during the pandemic due to people rotting at home 🤔
That’s what I said, I joined because of the pandemic for the first time at the end of 2020, i think it was feb 2021 when I left afterwards for around a year, a lot of people said people will leave after the pandemic finished

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I wish, trends don’t reappear/resurface anymore, you can try but the damage has already been done
this is wave 2 (down phase) im guessing wave 3 will be exponentially larger than wave 1 but ughh then well get wave 4

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
Someone goes ER and it’s taken down

this forum is dead

The good ending, all the users have ascended and are too busy mating with stacies to shitpost here, after many years of slaying the users unit one last time to share a moment of brotherhood, what a sight to witness.

The good ending, all the users have ascended and are too busy mating with stacies to shitpost here, after many years of slaying the users unit one last time to share a moment of brotherhood, what a sight to witness.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

it will become more mainstream guys are becoming more incel and incel every year