I think we gotta ascend with mere-exposure theory

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Mereexposure

It was not over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
gaymaxxing?

it's legit, i know girls that say that they didn't like their crush at first but their '''''personality'''''' made them fall in love.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Trannymaxx?

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
There is no evidence that proves that this is applicable for women.
There was this research that for couples who met(exposed) for long time had no looks matching phenomenon. But couples who met through short term method like cold approach or tinder tend to be looks matched. Which means men can hit far over their weight.

There was this research that for couples who met(exposed) for long time had no looks matching phenomenon. But couples who met through short term method like cold approach or tinder tend to be looks matched. Which means men can hit far over their weight.
Betabuxxing exists in our society nowadays which can explain that. Women are always looking for men with a better gene pool. Natural selection and evolution proves this and we are animals so it is applicable for us.

Betabuxxing exists in our society nowadays which can explain that. Women are always looking for men with a better gene pool. Natural selection and evolution proves this and we are animals so it is applicable for us.
Yeah but human is complicated mammal and mere exposure theory is legit. We always see the cases that girls make attachment towards subhuman boyfriends despite him not being rich. But yeah you shouldn't be utter subhuman.

Yeah but human is complicated mammal and mere exposure theory is legit. We always see the cases that girls make attachment towards subhuman boyfriends despite him not being rich. But yeah you shouldn't be utter subhuman.
Yeah, I don't know man. It's either that or looks.

it leads to friendzone

I am present in this thread.

tales from the cuck cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464