I think women care more about status then looks

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Proof;

1) in high school and college, the most popular guy or the star of the football team will often do better than the best looking guy, it’s just that oftentimes the best looking guy and the most popular are the sane

2) in college, the athletes do BETTER than the chads

3) Stacie’s always date down in looks irl, and go for HTNs with money and status over chads. Most of the Chad chasers are actually Beckie’s

4) most women will take an average looking celebrity like Pete Davidson over the richest or best looking guy they know

5) it’s not about money either. Women will take a local SoundCloud rapper making 0 dollars over chad as well if he’s very popular in their city

Conclusion

Women seem to value status over looks. It’s just that looks (being a sex appeal maxxed HTN or better) is much more common than status

Beckies chase chad because they feel as though it will make them high status with their friends and if Chad chooses them it’ll make them more popular. It’s not to say that women don’t care about looks at all. They just care about status more. Beckied know they can’t get a high status normie cuz he gets with Stacy lite and Stacy. So she gets the next best thing: Chad

Many women openly admit that they don’t chase chad because of so much raw lust (tho I’m not denying it exists). They chase chad because if she gets chad it proves she’s better than their friends and they’ll all be jealous

Women do half of what they do for this purpose. Half of the makeup, fashion, clothes, and instagram stuff they do isn’t to impress men. It’s to mog other foids

A normie with lots of status but no money is basically an 8/10 in SMV

Thoughts?

@Blackgymmax @fogdart @tyronelite @Xangsane @Octillionaire3 @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 21661, klip11 and 27 others
Proof;

1) in high school and college, the most popular guy or the star of the football team will often do better than the best looking guy, it’s just that oftentimes the best looking guy and the most popular are the sane

3) Stacie’s always date down in looks irl, and go for HTNs with money and status over chads. Most of the Chad chasers are actually Beckie’s

4) most women will take an average looking celebrity like Pete Davidson over the richest or best looking guy they know

5) it’s not about money either. Women will take a local SoundCloud rapper making 0 dollars over chad as well if he’s very popular in their city

Conclusion

Women seem to value status over looks. It’s just that looks (being a sex appeal maxxed HTN or better) is much more common than status

Beckies chase chad because they feel as though it will make them high status with their friends and if Chad chooses them it’ll make them more popular. It’s not to say that women don’t care about looks at all. They just care about status more. Beckied know they can’t get a high status normie cuz he gets with Stacy lite and Stacy. So she gets the next best thing: Chad

Many women openly admit that they don’t chase chad because of so much raw lust (tho I’m not denying it exists). They chase chad because if she gets chad it proves she’s better than their friends and they’ll all be jealous

Women do half of what they do for this purpose. Half of the makeup, fashion, clothes, and instagram stuff they do isn’t to impress men. It’s to mog other foids

Thoughts?

@Blackgymmax @fogdart @tyronelite @Xangsane @Octillionaire3 @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink
Well said. And many chads and chadlites are often with beckies (if they're not famous)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
LMS

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, BigNigga69 and 5 others
status matters if ur mtn. jfl at thinking htn with height halo needs status, he just shouldnt be ostracized

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and Richard_Hungwell
i have 50 insta follower

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Nah. But status is the biggest halo there is.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii, Zeruel and 11 others
This is true but remember being good looking is like instant status.

When you walk into a room full of new people if you are goodlooking foids will automatically project positive personality traits onto you and assume you are already high status due to your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gaia262, Johnnybegood and 12 others
status matters if ur mtn. jfl at thinking htn with height halo needs status, he just shouldnt be ostracized
A MTN with status >= Chad in terms of appeal to women dedsrs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, rand anon and 8 others
This is true but remember being good looking is like instant status.

When you walk into a room full of new people if you are goodlooking foids will automatically project positive personality traits onto you and assume you are already high status due to your looks.
Agree

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and RecessedChinCel
Nah. But status is the biggest halo there is.
Holy shit bro
My girlfriend is a legit stacylite like legit
She is super rich, SUPER rich, even got a private yacht and private beaches
She got status too
Yet I fucking date her and she is way above my looks
Pls explain this. Just EXPLAIn bcus I know I am a deformed 3/10 facially
Literally the be NT with girls and know how to talk to them is legit
My ex was also super pretty but not rich or shit like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Zeruel, TITUS and 5 others
Holy shit bro
She got status too
You must be tiktokmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
You must be tiktokmaxxed
No bro
I look like a worse version of you IRL
I have good hair and height
Imagine you less better looking facially with good hair
I am not tiktokmaxxed at all
Thats why i dont believe u look like that guy u pretend to be bro
Because if i as a guy that look worse than u pull super bad bitches and u dont theres sum wrong

• +1
indeed. nt, charisma and confidence is everything.
No but legit i am starting to believe this
I was trolling saying nt and shit matters but now I really am starting to believe that
Literally just have a gold personality and be urself and NT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Zeruel, Deleted member and 3 others
No bro
I look like a worse version of you IRL
I have good hair and height
Imagine you less better looking facially with good hair
I am not tiktokmaxxed at all
Thats why i dont believe u look like that guy u pretend to be bro
Because if i as a guy that look worse than u pull super bad bitches and u dont theres sum wrong
I'm non NT.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
A MTN with status >= Chad in terms of appeal to women dedsrs
a mtn white guy with status. You think girls are drooling over famous gooks and curries.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No but legit i am starting to believe this
I was trolling saying nt and shit matters but now I really am starting to believe that
Literally just have a gold personality and be urself and NT
Love to see it

482C0404 E98B 4492 85B3 222B2207E79A

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Johnnybegood and 11 others
a mtn white guy with status. You think girls are drooling over famous gooks and curries.
I think they are for blacks Latinos and Arabs, maybe not Asians and curries I’ll concede that

I’ve never heard a girl lust after Nav

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, RecessedChinCel, rand anon and 3 others
I think they are for blacks Latinos and Arabs, maybe not Asians and curries I’ll concede that

Yea so looks still play a role. So status is just a halo.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You need to reach a certain looks level and from then status is what matters. DePoot, while nearly visually flawless, only has like 7k insta followers. Athletes / artists don't look nearly as flawelss as him, yet they have tens of millions of followers. What do they have in common? They have reached the looks threshold for women to find them hot

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Daniel Plainview, GreenHat500 and 8 others

JBs and early 20s girls cream over recessed kpop stars so there's that. Curries have no media halo tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and 2 others
Holy shit bro
She got status too
Proof or larp tbh

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Yea so looks still play a role. So status is just a halo.
I think it’s more like this. There’s a looks minimum no matter how much status you have. Chadpreet or Changpreet would still get lust, even HTN curry and rice. Last season of big brother the most listed after guy was a HTN/Changlte rice

Obviously status halo doesn’t apply to Danny Devito, but any LTN can get it

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Very high status is much rarer than chads are ofcourse many women will choose to be pumped and dumped by guys like Drake over gigachad, because his status almost makes him a demigod. Outside of highschool and uni, you need much higher status to be a slayer like top 0.0001% as long as you are LTN+ and 5'6+

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and 1 other person
Very high status is much rarer than chads are ofcourse many women will choose to be pumped and dumped by guys like Drake over gigachad, because his status almost makes him a demigod. Outside of highschool and uni, you need much higher status to be a slayer like top 0.0001% as long as you are LTN+ and 5'6+
I think even having 50k insta followers is enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20056
I think even having 50k insta followers is enough
::feelshaha:: Definitely not, that's not even that rare, unless your chadlite and above it's not gonna work. Many girls get DMed by such guys

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and johncruz12345
::feelshaha:: Definitely not, that's not even that rare, unless your chadlite and above it's not gonna work. Many girls get DMed by such guys
I’ve literally heard women talk about this trust me they meet up with these guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20056
Why would you want woman who only wants you for your status?

As soon as your status is gone or she finds a guy with more status she’s gone

All this status money shit is a plus. If she’s not into without it she’ll never be truly into you & will use you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Stallone, Johnnybegood and 3 others
status matters for ltr, for slaying not so much.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Richard_Hungwell
meeks had so much status when photo of him got posted on net right?

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
status usually comes with looks

• +1
You need to reach a certain looks level and from then status is what matters. DePoot, while nearly visually flawless, only has like 7k insta followers. Athletes / artists don't look nearly as flawelss as him, yet they have tens of millions of followers.
To be fair most athletes have people working with them to push their media

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Yliaster
You need to reach a certain looks level and from then status is what matters. DePoot, while nearly visually flawless, only has like 7k insta followers. Athletes / artists don't look nearly as flawelss as him, yet they have tens of millions of followers. What do they have in common? They have reached the looks threshold for women to find them hot
De poot is a bad example, because he doesnt even look that good. His coloring is not great and he has an insanely bad aspie stare. I am convinced that most girls would not rate him incredibly high

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Yliaster and 1 other person
There is one chad for every 50 women tbh
Normie with status only gets a chance to hold hand in public

• Woah

All this status money shit is a plus. If she’s not into without it she’ll never be truly into you & will use you
I’m not even joking. I feel as tho status creates genuine lust

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johnnybegood, TITUS and 1 other person
Statusmaxing is harder than looksmaxing, although statusmaxing doesn't have a limit like realistic looksmaxes do.

• +1
Will a celebrity outslay a Chad?

• +1

As soon as you lose your looks she’ll leave too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and tyronelite
I think it’s more like this. There’s a looks minimum no matter how much status you have. Chadpreet or Changpreet would still get lust, even HTN curry and rice. Last season of big brother the most listed after guy was a HTN/Changlte rice

Obviously status halo doesn’t apply to Danny Devito, but any LTN can get it
Who’s the Changlite guy?

As soon as you lose your looks she’ll leave too
Terrible comparison lol

Your looks are part of who you are. Status & money are external factors.

Plus as soon as y’all are in your 50s your looks won’t even matter cuz she’s heavily emotionally invested in you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
Proof;

Conclusion

Thoughts?

Facts. It's all about the girl getting validation in the end. If I girl gets with a Statusmaxxed normie she gets validation; if she gets with a Chad she still gets validation. One of the biggest misconceptions in the black pill space is that criminals like Jeremy Meeks, Richard Ramirez etc were popular with women just because of their looks, discounting the effect of the status these criminals gained from their notoriety. Truth is that status may trump looks but it is much much harder to gain any relevant status after high school/college, and you also need a base level of looks to achieve a certain status. Looks is much more attainable for the average person and good looking guys are much more attainable to the average woman than attaining a high status man like an NBA or NFL player. Another cope in black pill circles is that "raw lust" can only be created with looks - there's no way for us men to know, but I highly doubt that Lebron James will have any less "raw attraction" than Tyler Maher or Chico.

@tyronelite @LightSkinNoob @looksmaxxer234 @Manu le coq @MentalcelTyronelite @AlexAP @Reckless Turtle thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johnnybegood, freshpeppermint and 8 others
@tyronelite @LightSkinNoob @looksmaxxer234 @Manu le coq @MentalcelTyronelite @AlexAP @Reckless Turtle thoughts?
I disagree I wrote my response above

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell

indeed. looks&personality>
The argument is not about whether looks or status is better for retaining women long term. It's about whether status trumps looks in getting initial attraction with women. Of course, if you lose your status you're gonna lose the women, but same can be said about looks too. If a Chad descends in looks his GF/wife will leave him or treat him like shit. But for initial attraction I think status wins - women are more likely to go for a high status normie than an unknown Chad just because of the pre-selection pill.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
The argument is not about whether looks or status is better for retaining women long term. It's about whether status trumps looks in getting initial attraction with women. Of course, if you lose your status you're gonna lose the women, but same can be said about looks too. If a Chad descends in looks his GF/wife will leave him or treat him like shit. But for initial attraction I think status wins - women are more likely to go for a high status normie than an unknown Chad just because of the pre-selection pill.
This

• +1