I think women care more about status then looks

But for initial attraction I think status wins - women are more likely to go for a high status normie than an unknown Chad just because of the pre-selection pill.
cap as fuck. Initial attraction?

95983D59 3D97 40CB 96E1 56B42B36F766

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
Proof;

1) in high school and college, the most popular guy or the star of the football team will often do better than the best looking guy, it’s just that oftentimes the best looking guy and the most popular are the sane

2) in college, the athletes do BETTER than the chads

3) Stacie’s always date down in looks irl, and go for HTNs with money and status over chads. Most of the Chad chasers are actually Beckie’s

4) most women will take an average looking celebrity like Pete Davidson over the richest or best looking guy they know

5) it’s not about money either. Women will take a local SoundCloud rapper making 0 dollars over chad as well if he’s very popular in their city

Conclusion

Women seem to value status over looks. It’s just that looks (being a sex appeal maxxed HTN or better) is much more common than status

Beckies chase chad because they feel as though it will make them high status with their friends and if Chad chooses them it’ll make them more popular. It’s not to say that women don’t care about looks at all. They just care about status more. Beckied know they can’t get a high status normie cuz he gets with Stacy lite and Stacy. So she gets the next best thing: Chad

Many women openly admit that they don’t chase chad because of so much raw lust (tho I’m not denying it exists). They chase chad because if she gets chad it proves she’s better than their friends and they’ll all be jealous

Women do half of what they do for this purpose. Half of the makeup, fashion, clothes, and instagram stuff they do isn’t to impress men. It’s to mog other foids

A normie with lots of status but no money is basically an 8/10 in SMV

Thoughts?

@Blackgymmax @fogdart @tyronelite @Xangsane @Octillionaire3 @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink
True

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
4) most women will take an average looking celebrity like Pete Davidson over the richest or best looking guy they know
you do realise pete is top 1% in the most sexually selected trait in the contemporary dating market? height?

anyways manditory tag @6ft4

• +1
Of course, if you lose your status you're gonna lose the women, but same can be said about looks too
Looks is the closest form to physical / sexual attraction aka the most genuine category of attraction

Your personality, charisma, masculinity & character is what keeps her for the long road

Having status is great if she’s already sexually attracted to you in the first place.

If she’s only into you cuz of your status you’ll never have the genuine raw attraction & in the back of her mind she’s always gonna be thinking about the non status Chad

For ex: fresh prince CEO has status & I would NEVER trade lives with him knowing these hoes just want to fuck with me for my clout & status

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Looks234 and fogdart
you do realise pete is top 1% in the most sexually selected trait in the contemporary dating market? height?

anyways manditory tag @6ft4
So am I. It means nothing. He has luttekly nothing else

Face and frame and race all greater than height

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Richard_Hungwell
So am I. It means nothing. He has luttekly nothing else

Face and frame and race all greater than height
but nah its race > height > face > frame

statistically proven also

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TITUS and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
  • +1
You think an unknown Tyrone like Bless or Mukasa has a chance against Drake, Jack Harlow or any famous normie rapper?
Drake gets curved by bitches on the daily😂 man’s success rate isn’t high. He just shoots a lot.
8B0AB842 C14F 4D70 BD02 A9CD9CC7C0DD

Mukasa fasho has a higher success rate with women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell, tyronelite and 2 others
Blue pilled cope

It's over

• Hmm...
Drake gets curved by bitches on the daily😂 man’s success rate isn’t high. He just shoots a lot.
View attachment 1734782

Mukasa fasho has a higher success rate with women.
Drake got friendzoned by Rihanna

And considering they both have money & status it cancels each other out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, johncruz12345, fogdart and 1 other person
Looks is the closest form to physical / sexual attraction aka the most genuine category of attraction

Your personality, charisma, masculinity & character is what keeps her for the long road

Having status is great if she’s already sexually attracted to you in the first place.

If she’s only into you cuz of your status you’ll never have the genuine raw attraction & in the back of her mind she’s always gonna be thinking about the non status Chad

For ex: fresh prince CEO has status & I would NEVER trade lives with him knowing these hoes just want to fuck with me for my clout & status
fresh prince CEO is bad example of a status maxxed normie. First of all he's famous for the wrong reasons - his podcast has bad branding. Better examples are David Dobrik, PewDiePie etc. Also, your status has to be linked to instances where women can see other women choosing you - majority of people who know of Fresh Prince CEO and listen to him are men.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and whiteissuperior
Better examples are David Dobrik, PewDiePie
I can’t see them interacting with women that’s why I chose Fresh cuz he exposes himself when it comes to dealing with women as well as other youtubers but Fresh is the easiest to showcase

Did you not remember when Miranda the sugar baby said she didn’t want to link up with fresh unless he invited her on the Yacht ? :lul: Muhh genuine desire

Either way whether it’s good or bad branding you shouldn’t be leading with your status unless you’re extremely experienced with women & can filter out the chicks who ain’t messing with u for u

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I can’t see them interacting with women that’s why I chose Fresh cuz he exposes himself when it comes to dealing with women as well as other youtubers but Fresh is the easiest to showcase

Did you not remember when Miranda the sugar baby said she didn’t want to link up with fresh unless he invited her on the Yacht ? :lul: Muhh genuine desire

Either way whether it’s good or bad branding you shouldn’t be leading with your status unless you’re extremely experienced with women & can filter out the chicks who ain’t messing with u for u
I agree with what you're saying. If you want a quick nut, you can lead with your status, but just remember that you shouldn't catch feelings easily when you lead the interaction with your status.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
The reason for this is the following

The classic Male - Female dynamic has been like this since the inception of Man

Woman trades sex for attention

Man trades attention for sex

Status gives the woman extreme amounts of attention by extension of being coupled up with someone very well known

If you pass the looks threshold (in the majority of cases at least) she'll then happily trade sex for the attention she gets

it's why hypergamy is going full crazy

Women just need to post on instagram or snapchat or online dating and they get flooded with attention...without needing to swap said attention for sex

they then go on to smash chad who won't reinforce them with crazy attention

they then go back to seeking attention on said apps to cope

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Richard_Hungwell and 6ft4
this is just what womem say in surveys on paper.

I agree height is underrated the more i watch tiktok, but women will always take manlet chad over tall normie irl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
You think an unknown Tyrone like Bless or Mukasa has a chance against Drake, Jack Harlow or any famous normie rapper?
Both are true. I don't get why it has to be either or. SMV > PSL. Both looks and status are apart of SMV. And status only works if the woman knows who you are. Not everyone is famous everywhere and we don't know every single famous person on earth.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and 2 others
This is talking about money, not attraction from women
no its talking about attraction from women , and comparing it to how much money theyd have to make to make up for it to give perspective

Terrible comparison lol

Your looks are part of who you are. Status & money are external factors.

Plus as soon as y’all are in your 50s your looks won’t even matter cuz she’s heavily emotionally invested in you
Lol the game will be completely different than before because girls at 50 will have tinder and loads of orbiters. Idk if her being emotionally invested will mean shit. I know an older guy who told me how bad it got after his Chad friends lost their looks. It really is better maintaining status and money in the long term

I’m not even joking. I feel as tho status creates genuine lust
No, it's more like girls feel like they've accomplished something in life for having sex with a high status guy. If they have sex with Elon must they genuinely feel as if they're a high IQ multi billionaire.
Why would you want woman who only wants you for your status?

As soon as your status is gone or she finds a guy with more status she’s gone

All this status money shit is a plus. If she’s not into without it she’ll never be truly into you & will use you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and whiteissuperior
  • Woah
Idk if her being emotionally invested will mean shit. I know an older guy who told me how bad it got after his Chad friends lost their looks. It really is better maintaining status and money in the long term
Emotionally invested as in she has an imprint on you & is falling in love with you

Your Chad friend prob had it bad cuz he didn’t have anything else going on for him except his looks (coasting on his looks to get thru life)

Money is only important when you’re ready to start a family n shit lol I ain’t tryna attract the wrong type of bitches

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Richard_Hungwell
All that really matters is status, NT and height (and don't be balding).

Everything else is just a bonus really.

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Fame and status are there with looks, some women will dig one thing or the other, i rather be liked by my looks though.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Power > everything

Dnrd thread

No but legit i am starting to believe this
I was trolling saying nt and shit matters but now I really am starting to believe that
Literally just have a gold personality and be urself and NT
dude if you have a good girl who is rich, why the fuck are you on this forum

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
dude if you have a good girl who is rich, why the fuck are you on this forum
why wouldn't i be? this is not an incel forum, this is a looks-related self improvement forum that helped me improve my looks, nt levels and my life in general

when I joined this forum I though I would be lucky just to bag an below average girl because of how low my self esteem is
now i'm going to parties with top tier girls, got friends from everywhere and was famous this year in my HS
life is crazy and can change, especailly if you change your looks

this forum is also addictive and i wanna help other ppl

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
why wouldn't i be? this is not an incel forum, this is a looks-related self improvement forum that helped me improve my looks, nt levels and my life in general

when I joined this forum I though I would be lucky just to bag an below average girl because of how low my self esteem is
now i'm going to parties with top tier girls, got friends from everywhere and was famous this year in my HS
life is crazy and can change, especailly if you change your looks

this forum is also addictive and i wanna help other ppl
it is addictive indeed, there is a ton of useful info
I'm implementing the advice and we will see in september when uni starts again, my only "real issue" is my chin, might plan surgery later. Idk if its you on your pfp but you mog hard, mirin this jaw

• +1
it is addictive indeed, there is a ton of useful info
I'm implementing the advice and we will see in september when uni starts again, my only "real issue" is my chin, might plan surgery later. Idk if its you on your pfp but you mog hard, mirin this jaw
Are you recessed? Like if your chin is recessed, you need surgery asap. I swear to god Chin is the most important thing to have surgery for, the rest is normal, if you don't mind there's a pic?

This is true but remember being good looking is like instant status.

When you walk into a room full of new people if you are goodlooking foids will automatically project positive personality traits onto you and assume you are already high status due to your looks.
Some argue that its correlated. But if you're good looking and have zero social skills, it will not work in the same way. It has to be the whole package. Real life guy with Aspergers on TV show, he looked like a model. But he could not get any dates.

Are you recessed? Like if your chin is recessed, you need surgery asap. I swear to god Chin is the most important thing to have surgery for, the rest is normal, if you don't mind there's a pic?
yeah, i'm 21, there is no way i can afford it since i'm a student (in a top tier business school in france so the moneymaxx will not be that hard), currently on the biobloc appliance from mike mew, getting great results but my starting point was really low. Is there a way to send you a private pic ? Will change my pfp when i will ascend for good in some years

• +1
Some argue that its correlated. But if you're good looking and have zero social skills, it will not work in the same way. It has to be the whole package. Real life guy with Aspergers on TV show, he looked like a model. But he could not get any dates.
Jfl at using an extreme like austism. Most people are NT so saying “oh I know a Chad who can’t slay because he’s autistic” is fucking stupid.

And i’d rather be 6’4 autistic white Chad over nt ethnic manlet any day of the week + you’re subhuman

yeah, i'm 21, there is no way i can afford it since i'm a student (in a top tier business school in france so the moneymaxx will not be that hard), currently on the biobloc appliance from mike mew, getting great results but my starting point was really low. Is there a way to send you a private pic ? Will change my pfp when i will ascend for good in some years
c'est lourd que t'es français, t'habites où?

Jfl at using an extreme like austism. Most people are NT so saying “oh I know a Chad who can’t slay because he’s autistic” is fucking stupid.

And i’d rather be 6’4 autistic white Chad over nt ethnic manlet any day of the week + you’re subhuman
I'm not subhuman. Yer just jealous

c'est lourd que t'es français, t'habites où?
Je suis sur Lille actuellement, de base j’habite à côté de Lyon
Mon praticien qui fait le Biobloc est en Belgique ça m’aide de ouf donc je max ça pendant les prochaines années et dès que je peux ce sera bimax +rhino à première vue

• +1
Je suis sur Lille actuellement, de base j’habite à côté de Lyon
Mon praticien qui fait le Biobloc est en Belgique ça m’aide de ouf donc je max ça pendant les prochaines années et dès que je peux ce sera bimax +rhino à première vue
Bimax+Rhino
Ta maxilla est recessed?, si la lower et upper sont recessed c'est brutale.
Avant de faire la procédure t'es sûr ce qui te manque niveau visage? Parce que tu peux te niquer si t'as pas des vrai info

Bimax+Rhino
Ta maxilla est recessed?, si la lower et upper sont recessed c'est brutale.
Avant de faire la procédure t'es sûr ce qui te manque niveau visage? Parce que tu peux te niquer si t'as pas des vrai info
En terme d’intermolar width je suis à 40mm, 100% j’ai le maxillaire plat à cause des bagues (mais mes zygos sont bien) et mon chin est derrière genre il me faut 1 cm d’avancement pour passer d’incel à chadlite, je me suis photoshoppe, juste avec quelques millimètre d’avancement mandibule + lifting (en gros la croissance verticale du lower third remonte et devient horizontal) avec rhino ou non et ça change tout donc c’est tout à fait faisable, j’ai vraiment modifié au minimum
Je pense faire la procédure en 2024 ou 2026 en fonction de mes études /job donc j’ai encore du temps pour peaufiner

• +1
En terme d’intermolar width je suis à 40mm, 100% j’ai le maxillaire plat à cause des bagues (mais mes zygos sont bien) et mon chin est derrière genre il me faut 1 cm d’avancement pour passer d’incel à chadlite, je me suis photoshoppe, juste avec quelques millimètre d’avancement mandibule + lifting (en gros la croissance verticale du lower third remonte et devient horizontal) avec rhino ou non et ça change tout donc c’est tout à fait faisable, j’ai vraiment modifié au minimum
Je pense faire la procédure en 2024 ou 2026 en fonction de mes études /job donc j’ai encore du temps pour peaufiner
T'as fait tout les softmaxxes avant?

T'as fait tout les softmaxxes avant?
Non je pense pas, il me manque le skinmaxxing et sûrement d’autres choses
Muscu ok, régime ok, coiffure semi ok, hygiene et parfum ok (je dois faire gaffe pour la bouche par contre), vêtements semi ok ( j’ai quelques combos cool), sourcils ok, barbe ok (ça peut fix mon chin un peu mais actuellement je rase tout )
Pour le skinmaxxing faudrait que je prenne du retinol et acide Salicylique

• +1
Non je pense pas, il me manque le skinmaxxing et sûrement d’autres choses
Muscu ok, régime ok, coiffure semi ok, hygiene et parfum ok (je dois faire gaffe pour la bouche par contre), vêtements semi ok ( j’ai quelques combos cool), sourcils ok, barbe ok (ça peut fix mon chin un peu mais actuellement je rase tout )
Pour le skinmaxxing faudrait que je prenne du retinol et acide Salicylique
C'est quoi ton problème niveau skin? C'est le manque de collagen ou quoi?

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
C'est quoi ton problème niveau skin? C'est le manque de collagen ou quoi?
Possible mais c’est surtout que c’est gras / j’ai des points noirs sur le nez mais je maîtrise la sévérité, ça ne se remarque que si je suis à 10cm du miroir
Mon skin est un peu rouge sur le nez et autour du nez c’est pas ouf, entre le nez et les zygos j’ai souvent des petits boutons qui ne se voient pas forcément mais ça fait une texture

Possible mais c’est surtout que c’est gras / j’ai des points noirs sur le nez mais je maîtrise la sévérité, ça ne se remarque que si je suis à 10cm du miroir
Mon skin est un peu rouge sur le nez et autour du nez c’est pas ouf, entre le nez et les zygos j’ai souvent des petits boutons qui ne se voient pas forcément mais ça fait une texture
J'avais le même problème:
Bois de l'eau chaque jour
Achète un cleanser + moisturer
Un masque qui unclog les pores
Masque charocal anti blackheads sur le nez

J'avais le même problème:
Bois de l'eau chaque jour
Achète un cleanser + moisturer
Un masque qui unclog les pores
Masque charocal anti blackheads sur le nez
je bois clairement pas assez c'est sûr
Je me lave le visage au savon de marseille, c'est mieux que mes anciens produits mais c'est toujours pas ouf, tu utilises quoi comme cleanser ? Et après y'a aussi l'exfoliation, pour ça je me mets de l'huile d'olive et je nettoie à l'eau chaude ça permet d'éviter d'endompmager la peau, et moisturer j'ai Mixa vitamine E, j'alterne entre ça et Weleda
Tu pourrais m'en dire plus sur les masques ? J'ai aucune expérience la dessus
J'imagine que je peux aller à sephora et demander conseil pour les masques charbon

Why would you want woman who only wants you for your status?

As soon as your status is gone or she finds a guy with more status she’s gone

All this status money shit is a plus. If she’s not into without it she’ll never be truly into you & will use you
I agree. But honestly status is almost never gone. That is one huge colossal cope. You think a famous athlete will be a street shitter? A Doctor will be on food stamps?!

Besides, attaining high status also has a genetic component, there is something about a person who has it, whether it is looks, iq, extroversion, neurotypicality, athletic ability etc...and we all known women are attracted to genetics.

Having said all this, i still would rather be a chad than a famous successful MTN or HTN. But im not going to say status can be lost as easily as you are implying...thats cope