I thinnk my forward growth is 1 in a million.

A

am0220

Iron
What do you say? Or maybe even the best forward growth in the world. I've never seen maxilla like this chin and all browridge, etc. It's a huge benefit in real life, 2D picture is nonsense you need 3D world, moving around with 3D warrior skull of death and forward growth.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, thecel, Blue and 4 others
IMG E8416

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5385, Blue and 12 others
Maxilla especially, very very forward.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10913, 6’1cel and 1 other person
looks like a stunted gypsy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, StephIsCold, ManzareK and 16 others
Further proof that features are key to aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Somalipirate, Chadrapist and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 9890, 6’1cel and 2 others
Tilt your head more retard :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
1. you're gypsy
2. you're stunted
I'm greek and russian broh. Mixed. Maybe it's the lightning. I will be posting more pics in summer when i'm completely looksmaxxed. What you mean stunted?

I'm chad IRL broh. 3D is everything and forward growth and bone halo is real.
IRL ur invisible to this boneless ugy
400full francisco lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadrapist and Deleted member 10913
IRL ur invisible to this boneless ugy
View attachment 1145430
IRL in motion i mog him, that you must understand. In summer i make the haircut, max with my clothes, great style hair everything and my entire city gets mogged to infinity. That you must understand. Picture is nonsense, world is 3D not 2D do you understand that boy?

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 9344, mogstar and 4 others
IRL in motion i mog him, that you must understand. In summer i make the haircut, max with my clothes, great style hair everything and my entire city gets mogged to infinity. That you must understand. Picture is nonsense, world is 3D not 2D do you understand that boy?
Totally
Get a grasp of reality

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
Good bones, terrible soft features and tissue, terrible skin, terrible pheno.

Congrats, u aren't goodlooking.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and mogstar
What do you say? Or maybe even the best forward growth in the world. I've never seen maxilla like this chin and all browridge, etc. It's a huge benefit in real life, 2D picture is nonsense you need 3D world, moving around with 3D warrior skull of death and forward growth.

Attachments

• addtext_com_MDIyMzM5MjM4MTU.jpg
    addtext_com_MDIyMzM5MjM4MTU.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Chintuck22

IRL you would understand ;) It's ok bro relax infront of your pc you know nothing you are like a little child with no understanding.

His bones aren't even good. Jfl...

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, zeke714 and Squirtle
IRL you would understand ;) It's ok bro relax infront of your pc you know nothing you are like a little child with no understanding.
What wouldn't I understand? U definetly don't mog Chico, in fact u mog few people. I just turned 17.

• Love it

@am0220

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and StrangerDanger
I'm greek and russian broh. Mixed. Maybe it's the lightning. I will be posting more pics in summer when i'm completely looksmaxxed. What you mean stunted?
You look good bro don’t listen to the anti white trolls

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and am0220
your orbitals arent forward grown bud

Jfl nice head tilt

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
People with actual top percentile forward growth dont have that as their natural head posture

• +1
If i had his lower third I would be chad.

PSL'ers cope too much with a forward grown mandible. His ramus is short asf and that's not even a true representation of his side profile.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 13754
View attachment 1145466View attachment 1145468 here you can see the maxilla difference if you think it's not very forward then think again.
Your mandible angle looks above average but your forward growth is extremely average.

If you want to really see an exaggerated forward growth, you should see mine.

In my case, the excessive forward growth comes from the fact that during my double jaw surgery, the surgeon cut the tip of my chin to move it to the front to give me a very defined chin. As a result, I have a great chin and a lot of forward growth. My chin was never recessed but it was always very average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
You don't have a warrior skull either. You have an occiput and skull shape straight out of Aliens vs Predators.

• +1
PSL'ers cope too much with a forward grown mandible. His ramus is short asf and that's not even a true representation of his side profile.
Agreed on the last two points, he's also one arrogant mf considering he's only on here because he will have been disadvantaged by his looks, nevertheless I would ascend with that lower third as my other features are good.

Your mandible angle looks above average but your forward growth is extremely average.

In my case, the excessive forward growth comes from the fact that during my double jaw surgery, the surgeon cut the tip of my chin to move it to the front to give me a very defined chin. As a result, I have a great chin and a lot of forward growth. My chin was never recessed but it was always very average.

who's the guy in your avi?

Is everyone on this forum deluded? That's not good forward growth either. Maxilla and infraorbitals are recessed. The browridge is also weak. A truly forward grown side profile is forward grown in all respects. Loads of people have a forward grown maxilla or great chin projection. Having the whole package is very rare.

I can only think of 2 or 3 users on this forum that have a truly forward grown cro-magnon tier side profile. It#s not necessarily ideal either... only PSL autists obsess this much over forward growth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Overall you look very average, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means that like me, you'll need to work hard on acquiring a muscular ripped physique and a thick neck especially, then you can really stand out.

The mistake that a lot of guys here make is that they think that they need to focus on the face because it is the most important, they are right but it's not easy to change your face, when your jaw is already good enough, there isn't much you can do. Nose jobs only make sense if your nose is crooked like a witch, not if your nose is average, and the same thing goes for your other facial features. So, the biggest difference that most guys here can make after a jaw surgery is getting muscular.

Also, getting muscular works even if you're short, I know guys who were seen as more attractive than me even though they were shorter than me, just because they had big muscles even though their face was very average in looks. So a short muscular man can mog a tall skinny guy most of the time, except in the case where the woman is specifically looking for tall guys without caring about muscles, which is only a small minority of women.

Ur an odd rater man lol

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Is this guy going to be the next @Newone on this forum?

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

I'm the best rater on here and I say that in the most humble way.
No what I noticed is u try reinventing the wheel and overemphasis particular features and u change ur opinions real quick I see u praising someone and right in the next post ur pointing flaws. @Blue and @john2 are the best unbiased raters on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Blue, mogstar and john2
Also OP ur side profile is good dwai not one in a million

This is exactly how @Newone acted.

Ethnic dude with overinflated view of his own looks, and lacking the necessary self deprication to survive the broootality of.me

This is exactly how @Newone acted.

Ethnic dude with overinflated view of his own looks, and lacking the necessary self deprication to survive the broootality of.me
stop tagging me dirty greycel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
You have a good developed forward growth. Ez above average but not to an extreme extend. I would rate your side 6.5/10

You need to look at the forward growth in the Frankfurt plane which shows that you have decent development but nothing special. It appears so because you tilt your head and fraud hard.

Nevertheless good profile with visible gonions and strong mandible. Ramus a but too short but stil very defined.

Also advise. Dont post threads like that on a forum like this . You are bound to regret it.

i never claimed warrior skull, forward growth or shit
Do you mog him?

Perhaps you should challenge him to a mogbattle

No what I noticed is u try reinventing the wheel and overemphasis particular features and u change ur opinions real quick I see u praising someone and right in the next post ur pointing flaws. @Blue and @john2 are the best unbiased raters on this forum
I never do that, if I praise someone is because they most likely have one good feature and the rest of them is subhuman. That or they have outer flaws which u can't notice at first but do indeed affect them.

U would be a Chadlite if u were white and gymmaxxed, but your Dravidian pheno and body bring u down to LTN.

@Blue is pretty based but he's polite and rates from a first glance, he doesn't understand what would make a person incel in the picture if they are indeed incel.

@john2 copes too hard w/ coloring and phenotypes. Soft features are at the peak.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Squirtle