I thinnk my forward growth is 1 in a million.

The prize for winning the mog battle on this Internet forum?

Being just as invisible to foids as yoj were before and even more aspie

Let the duel begin!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
who's the guy in your avi?
Tom Welling from Smallville

189999242 6239452096080317 5980779126926657798 n
Images 2
Tom welling smallville
0fc38ab8f564b86b8cbec38916462ee7
Unnamed 1
Red Smallville Jacket
92cbdb9c2f1d4c3bcd66298f1a8b58a7
Smallville Clark Kent Red Cosplay Costume Jacket

The main reason why he looks so good is because he has a thick neck and he has a muscular ripped physique.

His low body fat percentage at the time, gave him abs and a lean chiseled jawline.

And his big muscles made him look very alpha, especially since he is 6 foot 3 in height.

But he wasn't huge like most actors nowadays, his physique is obtainable without drugs in around 2-3 years depending on your genetics if you're doing everything properly. It is my gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing goal to have the physique and the neck that Tom Welling had back then.

What also helped him a lot is that he always looked older than his age, however, as he got older, this turned out to be a drawback because he aged very quickly once he reached his 30s. So now, only 10 years after the end of Smallville's last season (which came out in 2011), he looks like he aged 20 years in 10 years, he also lost his thick neck, his chiseled jawline and he got fat so his muscles are less visible.

He was never extremely lean but my guess is that due to his genetics, he didn't have a lot of fat on his face, I am very similar in that regard, I find that it is much easier for me to get hollow cheeks than to get six pack abs. Right now, my cheeks are extremely hollow but I still don't have abs, I am recomping until I get abs, then I'll lean bulk up to 200 or 210 lbs and then I'll be satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Tom Welling from Smallville

View attachment 1145501View attachment 1145502View attachment 1145503View attachment 1145504View attachment 1145507View attachment 1145508View attachment 1145509View attachment 1145510View attachment 1145511

The main reason why he looks so good is because he has a thick neck and he has a muscular ripped physique.

His low body fat percentage at the time, gave him abs and a lean chiseled jawline.

And his big muscles made him look very alpha, especially since he is 6 foot 3 in height.

But he wasn't huge like most actors nowadays, his physique is obtainable without drugs in around 2-3 years depending on your genetics if you're doing everything properly. It is my gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing goal to have the physique and the neck that Tom Welling had back then.

What also helped him a lot is that he always looked older than his age, however, as he got older, this turned out to be a drawback because he aged very quickly once he reached his 30s. So now, only 10 years after the end of Smallville's last season (which came out in 2011), he looks like he aged 20 years in 10 years, he also lost his thick neck, his chiseled jawline and he got fat so his muscles are less visible.

He was never extremely lean but my guess is that due to his genetics, he didn't have a lot of fat on his face, I am very similar in that regard, I find that it is much easier for me to get hollow cheeks than to get six pack abs. Right now, my cheeks are extremely hollow but I still don't have abs, I am recomping until I get abs, then I'll lean bulk up to 200 or 210 lbs and then I'll be satisfied.
Yeah, the contrast between pretty boy face and good physique + height + thick neck is the ideal contrast imo. Shame he aged badly.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
@BIGDICCJIM no hate just constructive criticism btw

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 2214
I never do that, if I praise someone is because they most likely have one good feature and the rest of them is subhuman. That or they have outer flaws which u can't notice at first but do indeed affect them.

U would be a Chadlite if u were white and gymmaxxed, but your Dravidian pheno and body bring u down to LTN.

@Blue is pretty based but he's polite and rates from a first glance, he doesn't understand what would make a person incel in the picture if they are indeed incel.

@john2 copes too hard w/ coloring and phenotypes. Soft features are at the peak.
My body isn't bad? I'm skinny fat but I don't have a stomach

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 2214
My body isn't bad? I'm skinny fat but I don't have a stomach
Yes, skinnyfat is just as bad. My muscle genes are pretty subhuman, I plan to tattoomaxx once i'm a grown up, but your frame isn't horrible so gymmaxxing automatically puts u a whole standards deviation above from others.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Jason Voorhees
Yes, skinnyfat is just as bad. My muscle genes are pretty subhuman, I plan to tattoomaxx once i'm a grown up, but your frame isn't horrible so gymmaxxing automatically puts u a whole standard* deviation above from others.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Not sure about 1 in a million, I often see people with the similar forward growth as mine.:unsure:

• Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You have a gay alien skull. Huge occipital area, your forward growth is average mandible is above average, and Chico mogs you into self harm I’m sorry. Overall 9/10