I thought getting an Iphone would be enough...

Amnesia my fellow autist, in what fucking universe does this
View attachment 1372735
get roasted by this?

View attachment 1372736
In pretty much any place or anytime, from middle school, high school, college, you have the looks that would propel you to the circle of the elites - the jocks/stacies, the sport-stars, the connected upperclass WASPs etc. that is the realm you belong, not there dwelling in the muck. She on the other hand - based on her phenotype - AT BEST will be in a upper-normie tier groups, the failed athletes, the HTN etc. it is her duty and privilege to kow-tow to her betters.

Based on how she is speaking to you, she does not acknowledge you as the crème de la crème in the social hierarchy. She probably harbours some kind of delusion where you exist in comparable leagues as you are fucking her friend, in her mind, your smv = her friends(fwb) smv = her smv. Sometimes a dog needs to be whipped and kennelled, I suggest you go on tinder or whatever and find THE HOTTEST piece you come across and then invite her to the next hangout/gathering. From what I noticed women are more sensitive to mogging(fogging?) than men(normies, NOT psl hermits), so just let your looksmatch act as the hammer that will pummel her ego into its rightful place.

The humiliation of being utterly inadequate and the complete powerlessness to avert the fate of being AMOGGED, that should teach a subhuman to speak out against her superiors.

i think i didn't make it clear, that who was talking shit about me didnt do it in person to my face. She said that to her group of female friends and then my FWB who is in that circle of friends told me about it

I doubt that fatass girl would actually have ever said any of those things about me having wired earbuds to my face. In fact that entire circle of female friends has all said I am much better looking than the FWB I am with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Michael Myers and Delusion
Iphone's are for chumps

You really let that whore violate you

You should tell her to shut the fuck up there’s nothing more annoying than a shallow whore
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6128
The mind of a woman will always find fault, since u have limited physical faults they will target the smaller things like your earbuds.
also @Amnesia can you invite me to the discord again (Feral)

Its always the foids that look like this that have the most shit to talk
View attachment 1372364
Exactly. Bloated subhuman abomination

You can tell she uses those giga edgy filters on IG and takes pictures with a polaroid camera because she’s just so different ✨ 💖

defo has “she/her” in her bio :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
unrelated, but have you ever considered telling a fwb or girl you're with you're real height? Basically come clear that you're heightfrauding just to see what she would say? would be interesting ngl

do u have a naked pic of here, pls share here i beg u

that female is just a potato wearing makeup, imagine something like that roasting you

tell her to shut her whore mouth up and take your cock in her mouth ASAP
naah, but on a serious note, its 2021 nigga wtf is a "wired" headphone :feelskek:
get airpods pro, get with the program