i thought hell was just absence of god

g4rlic

g4rlic

urkcel misogynist
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Posts
10,279
Reputation
11,418
what if heavens just eternal rest and hell is like just ceasing to exist.

who cares g4rlic

theres no end to consciousness.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
who cares g4rlic

theres no end to consciousness.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psltristan1, xye and incomplete
the furthest thing from god is what?

it would logically make sense that its just the end of consciousness. god is responsible for all good and evil. is hell nothing?
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
Annihilationist/conditionalist view
i mean they do describe hell in the bible and it is inconsistent kind of
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
thats gay
I AM NOT FUCKING GAY. I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY. IM NOT BEGGING NIGGERS FOR NUDES. IDONT KISS BOYS. ANY GAY SHIT I SAY IS STRICTLY FOR FUCKING FUN.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
i mean they do describe hell in the bible and it is inconsistent kind of
I wouldn’t say it’s inconsistent but it can be interpreted in multiple ways
 
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic
I AM NOT FUCKING GAY. I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY. IM NOT BEGGING NIGGERS FOR NUDES. IDONT KISS BOYS. ANY GAY SHIT I SAY IS STRICTLY FOR FUCKING FUN.
you are gay
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant and psltristan1

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
34
incomplete
incomplete
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
70
TGUN.
TGUN.
kewerest
Replies
25
Views
199
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
slaviccartfiend
Replies
3
Views
41
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
fm30366
Replies
5
Views
44
fm30366
fm30366

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top