I thought I was 178cm(180cm)

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Just got out of long flight I asked my dad to measure me apparently I am only 173cm so fcking brutal claiming 5cm taller for years.

My friend who claimed himself 178cm is the sane height as me. And the other friend claims he is 168 but my eye level is above the tip of his head things don’t add up here:unsure:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Jungcuck, bogii and 17 others
Don't worry friend, measure yourself again in the morning and use that as the reference.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Why did you think that?

Cause my Nigga those two friends are larpers

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Artemis
Just got out of long flight I asked my dad to measure me apparently I am only 173cm so fcking brutal claiming 5cm taller for years.

My friend who claimed himself 178cm is the sane height as me. And the other friend claims he is 168 but my eye level is above the tip of his head things don’t add up here:unsure:
We live in a Matrix... Mr. Smith...

Height-mogging...
the matrix sunglasses GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Dr. Mog, Dystopian and 1 other person
bro just realized that people can lie IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Deleted member 23564 and 4 others
KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT TELLS YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M JUST 6'2" THAT'S MANLET WHERE I LIVE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Hades, galego123 and 4 others
KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT TELLS YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M JUST 6'2" THAT'S MANLET WHERE I LIVE
true, these same guys post "6'0 and under are manlet heights and i say that as a 6'0" while they are around 5'8 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and galego123
Why did you think that?
I am so fcking confused I measured my brother just now at the same wall but he’s only 176cm. Nigga look bigger than most men wtf.

Either everyone larp about their height or this wall and floor is uneven

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
Then this nigga writes thread “every gook is 6 feet omg!!, femoids are 6’2, white sate 6’4 is oveeeer”

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Oberyn
Post face pics if 5psl+ ur still om

Okay it is settled Jestermaxxing is the only card I can play knowing this.

literally subhuman tier height other men prob don’t consider me as their competitors I am just seen as a cute little puppy. It’s over I have lost all of my self confident. Words can’t describe how I feel. It’s surreal knowing that I am below average.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16474
yeah I can understand how u get height mogged by polish women on the regular

brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

literally subhuman tier height other men prob don’t consider me as their competitors I am just seen as a cute little puppy. It’s over I have lost all of my self confident. Words can’t describe how I feel. It’s surreal knowing that I am below average.
its not all lost, just the general rule is that women want a guy that is taller than them

anything taller usually is not worth pursuing but below ur height theres a chance

• +1
Reactions: mehman and Deleted member 17872
Lots of 180 guys say they are 185, and lots of 185 guys say they’re 190

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Zylk, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
its not all lost, just the general rule is that women want a guy that is taller than them

anything taller usually is not worth pursuing but below ur height theres a chance
So you are saying I still have a chance knowing that other guys are 180cm+?

5'8 isn't that bad. With shoe lifts you can reach avg height if you don't live in a tall country. I'm 5'5 and I'd kill to be your height

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, mortis and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
5'8 isn't that bad. With shoe lifts you can reach avg height if you don't live in a tall country. I'm 5'5 and I'd kill to be your height
Bro zoomers are 5’10+

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Zylk, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person

From manlet to manlet. Anything below 188cm is subhuman tier.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 16474 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I was telling everyone I know I was 6’1 but I measured myself and got 183 cm :(

• So Sad
So you are saying I still have a chance knowing that other guys are 180cm+?
you don't date guys

but yes there is a chance if you are taller than the woman or similar height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Elvisandreaa and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
White girls aren't even as heightist anyway compared to ethnics because they know White men are only *slightly* taller than them

• +1

I have 175cm in my hinge bio in case my evening height (the time when I meet them) is lower than my actual height, it's a brutal world we live in

you're a low sentience cuck

It humbled you down right?
Especially cause I was measuring with my brother who was 5 years younger then me, he was almost 190 cm at 15.

I’m lucky to be 6 ft tbh my puberty was fucking horrible, I was borderline anorexic, 0 physical activity and barely saw the sun.

• +1
Especially cause I was measuring with my brother who was 5 years younger then me, he was almost 190 cm at 15.

I’m lucky to be 6 ft tbh my puberty was fucking horrible, I was borderline anorexic, 0 physical activity and barely saw the sun.
You guys are living life please don’t take it for granted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I lost like 1.5cm since freshman year in university (measured professionally back then) , got me thinking if I measured it correctly this time, but after starting passive hangs on a bar consistently (no stretches, just hanging), restored that height and got additional 0.5cm above that. Will also try coping with glucosamine.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You guys are living life please don’t take it for granted.
The little shit let’s it get to his head, he always fucking acts up cause he mogs the retards at his school.

What’s your wingspan? If your arms are long you can get LL without fucking up your proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
The little shit let’s it get to his head, he always fucking acts up cause he mogs the retards at his school.

What’s your wingspan? If your arms are long you can get LL without fucking up your proportions.
Bideltoid 57cm tho I remeasured the bump on the back of my head it’s 178cm but measuring from the flat middle part of my head is 173cm. I am legitimately so confused.

a guy at my last workplace claimed 187cm despite me being significantly taller than him JFL and only 182.5cm. shit is really common for even bluepilled normies to be insecure and inflate their height

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Elvisandreaa and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bideltoid 57cm tho I remeasured the bump on the back of my head it’s 178cm but measuring from the flat middle part of my head is 173cm. I am legitimately so confused.
Nigga that’s not wingspan. And how are you measuring height? You’re supposed to measure from the top of your head, so is your head higher on the back by 5 cm?

• Woah
Nigga that’s not wingspan. And how are you measuring height? You’re supposed to measure from the top of your head, so is your head higher on the back by 5 cm?
Just measured my wingspan is 178cm. Shouldn’t the vertical height identical with the wingspan?

Just measured my wingspan is 178cm. Shouldn’t the vertical height identical with the wingspan?
It depends on your race and genetics, my wing span is two inches bigger then my height and this is true for every male in my family

a guy at my last workplace claimed 187cm despite me being significantly taller than him JFL and only 182.5cm. shit is really common for even bluepilled normies to be insecure and inflate their height
I see so that’s mean a legit 6 foot is not manlet.

It depends on your race and genetics, my wing span is two inches bigger then my height and this is true for every male in my family
Rice genetics tho

No, it's can be close but not necessary. Can be both shorter or longer.
Height is measured while standing straight, from top part of your head (back part).

• +1
No, it's can be close but not necessary. Can be both shorter or longer.
Height is measured while standing straight, from top part of your head (back part).
Ok I am going to cutemaxxing from now on.

Every time I see a height on this forum I subtract 2", because all u mf lie

Every time I see a height on this forum I subtract 2", because all u mf lie
I didn’t even lied I’ve always thought I am 5’10-5’11. Self measured

I lost like 1.5cm since freshman year in university (measured professionally back then) , got me thinking if I measured it correctly this time, but after starting passive hangs on a bar consistently (no stretches, just hanging), restored that height and got additional 0.5cm above that. Will also try coping with glucosamine.
Can you please elaborate a little bit more? How many times per day of hanging? How many seconds/minutes per session? How long did it take you to get to your real height back?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Can you please elaborate a little bit more? How many times per day of hanging? How many seconds/minutes per session? How long did it take you to get to your real height back?
As much as I could, usually 9-10 times per day for 60-80 seconds, usually. Took like 1.5-2 months to regain 1cm and another half year for other 1cm.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Bro I'm 6'5 bro. Seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
You are asian what did you expect?