I thought I was 178cm(180cm)

Same I claimed to be 1m78 but I'm only 1m75cm, it's brutal. I Hope glucosamine will help me

Same I claimed to be 1m78 but I'm only 1m75cm, it's brutal. I Hope glucosamine will help me
It's not settled that I am actually below 178cm since I haven't remeasured at the doctors office on stadiometer yet. But many people say I look way taller than 173cm IRL.

yeah Gluco helps

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
It's not settled that I am actually below 178cm since I haven't remeasured at the doctors office on stadiometer yet. But many people say I look way taller than 173cm IRL.

yeah Gluco helps
So go to the doctor in the morning + megadose glucosamine. As everyone is lying the number doesn't matter, just look at the pourcentage of people you're taller in the street

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
So go to the doctor in the morning + megadose glucosamine. As everyone is lying the number doesn't matter, just look at the pourcentage of people you're taller in the street
Lifefuel bc our height is perceived relatively to other people because people are too high inhib to ask you openly in my country plus the avg is lower in my country.

Lifefuel bc our height is perceived relatively to other people because people are too high inhib to ask you openly in my country plus the avg is lower in my country.
Where are you from ?

Y’all mfs ain’t real looksmaxxers. Ik my exact height. Morning 174 Mid day. 173.

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I am really sorry bro for my paranoia but can u tell me ur sitting height @Arborist