I thought I was 178cm(180cm)

Same I claimed to be 1m78 but I'm only 1m75cm, it's brutal. I Hope glucosamine will help me
 
Same I claimed to be 1m78 but I'm only 1m75cm, it's brutal. I Hope glucosamine will help me
It's not settled that I am actually below 178cm since I haven't remeasured at the doctors office on stadiometer yet. But many people say I look way taller than 173cm IRL.

yeah Gluco helps
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
It's not settled that I am actually below 178cm since I haven't remeasured at the doctors office on stadiometer yet. But many people say I look way taller than 173cm IRL.

yeah Gluco helps
So go to the doctor in the morning + megadose glucosamine. As everyone is lying the number doesn't matter, just look at the pourcentage of people you're taller in the street
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic
So go to the doctor in the morning + megadose glucosamine. As everyone is lying the number doesn't matter, just look at the pourcentage of people you're taller in the street
Lifefuel bc our height is perceived relatively to other people because people are too high inhib to ask you openly in my country plus the avg is lower in my country.
 
Lifefuel bc our height is perceived relatively to other people because people are too high inhib to ask you openly in my country plus the avg is lower in my country.
Where are you from ?
 
Y’all mfs ain’t real looksmaxxers. Ik my exact height. Morning 174 Mid day. 173.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic
I am really sorry bro for my paranoia but can u tell me ur sitting height @Arborist
 

Similar threads

sunlessthegreat
Replies
4
Views
59
zenautist
zenautist
Vrik
Replies
13
Views
128
panthrr
panthrr
jsmogu
Replies
0
Views
51
jsmogu
jsmogu
WannaBe6'
Replies
0
Views
25
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
ilya202
Replies
4
Views
38
lowme
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top