Rage I thought this was incels strictly only forum

qwep

qwep

Banned
Why are there people talking about girlfriends and they had sex? Why do you need t look better if u already gets girls. Fucking come here to brag get banned

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
This is not an incel only forum.
Just don't go to the Ratings Megathread. I'm an incel and I did have a look at the Ratinfs Megathread and it was pure suicidefuel.
I'm in a complete different league than the other users on here, but there's really good looksmaxing advise and a lot more positivity.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
shut up curious u fat bastard

Nigga you make no fucking sense
This is not an incel only forum.
Just don't go to the Ratings Megathread. I'm an incel and I did have a look at the Ratinfs Megathread and it was pure suicidefuel.
I'm in a complete different league than the other users on here, but there's really good looksmaxing advise and a lot more positivity.

great mentality to have boyo
Why are there people talking about girlfriends and they had sex? Why do you need t look better if u already gets girls. Fucking come here to brag get banned

This is a chad website bro

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Dude most of the guys here are not incel. Check out my poll from my post history from a few days ago

X

x69

?????? ????
Dude most of the guys here are not incel. Check out my poll from my post history from a few days ago
Idk how anyone can be Incel if you aren't deformed or extreme ugly / big mental problems. Or extremely short (below 5''6)

D

Deleted member 8064

Banned
Indeed. A lot of Chadlites here

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
banned legends