I thought this was incels strictly only forum

qwep

qwep

Banned
Why are there people talking about girlfriends and they had sex? Why do you need t look better if u already gets girls. Fucking come here to brag get banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Incels strictly/only forum = Incels.me

We are just people trying to looksmax. It's beta mentality to stop looksmaxing when you already have girls. Improving yourself is something you should do your whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
This is not an incel only forum.
Just don't go to the Ratings Megathread. I'm an incel and I did have a look at the Ratinfs Megathread and it was pure suicidefuel.
I'm in a complete different league than the other users on here, but there's really good looksmaxing advise and a lot more positivity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
shut up curious u fat bastard

Nigga you make no fucking sense
This is not an incel only forum.
Just don't go to the Ratings Megathread. I'm an incel and I did have a look at the Ratinfs Megathread and it was pure suicidefuel.
I'm in a complete different league than the other users on here, but there's really good looksmaxing advise and a lot more positivity.

great mentality to have boyo
Why are there people talking about girlfriends and they had sex? Why do you need t look better if u already gets girls. Fucking come here to brag get banned

This is a chad website bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 6401
that is incels.me, not looksmax.org.

• +1
I think incels.me is broken or something. I used to be able to post but it doesnt work anymore

• +1
I think incels.me is broken or something. I used to be able to post but it doesnt work anymore

Maybe you got a temporary ban

• +1
Dude most of the guys here are not incel. Check out my poll from my post history from a few days ago

• +1
Dude most of the guys here are not incel. Check out my poll from my post history from a few days ago
Idk how anyone can be Incel if you aren't deformed or extreme ugly / big mental problems. Or extremely short (below 5''6)

• +1
This website is for narcissistic male mysogynists only.

• +1
  • +1
Lookism is a shithole now
The looksmaxing section is not active at all and most of it is just shitquality.
The shitty advice section are just trolls and no quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Incels strictly/only forum = Incels.me

We are just people trying to looksmax. It's beta mentality to stop looksmaxing when you already have girls. Improving yourself is something you should do your whole life

Agreed.

Lol. Don't I know it.

• +1
Indeed. A lot of Chadlites here

banned legends