I told a girl that I liked her and she answered me this.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
20201226 014918

Me: I like you tbh.

Her: really?
Her:
20201226 215226

Me: It's rushed, but yeah.

Her: But you don't even know me. Well yes and no.

Her: But thanks, handsome . It's nice of you.

Me: That's what I was going to tell you, we should get to know each other a little more.

Me: I just wanted to make it clear what I want at first.

Her: I'm very flattered. But at the moment I'm not looking for a relationship because I just got out of one. I feel like it's very rushed. In which case that is your intention.

Me: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, BigBoy, CopeTilliRope and 37 others
You giga autist. You don’t explicitly tell a woman you want her, especially over text message. You fucking show her in person by fucking her brains out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4973 and 52 others
Ah yes another greycel moment caught in action

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 10524, Mongrelcel and 25 others
You giga autist. You don’t explicitly tell a woman you want her, especially over text message. You fucking show her in person by fucking her brains out.
Look rookie. The coronavirus doesn't help. Also, I already know her in person, I have spoken with her in person. Only now I wanted to take the opportunity to try something with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, Michael Myers, thecel and 3 others
Look rookie. The coronavirus doesn't help. Also, I already know her in person, I have spoken with her in person. Only now I wanted to take the opportunity to try something with her.
Jfl. This autist calls me a rookie after I so graciously offer to help his game-less ass. Ok bud have fun orbiting chicks via text I’m sure the pussies will eventually become wet for your cringe ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, loromate, SoyGune and 15 others
Jfl. This autist calls me a rookie after I so graciously offer to help his game-less ass. Ok bud have fun orbiting chicks via text I’m sure the pussies will eventually become wet for your cringe ass
You didn't say anything relevant and you're calling me autistic. So...

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Patient A
You didn't say anything relevant and you're calling me autistic in a derogatory way. So...
Ok because I feel bad for you I will explain my comment once again. You don’t explicitly say shit like this to females. Women are subtle creatures. They do not respond to overt statements about your attraction. You must learn to communicate as they do with your actions and body language. You are welcome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7580, owlofathena and 14 others
Over, u validated her for nothing in return

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 10524, bl0odyme5s and 21 others
Ok because I feel bad for you I will explain my comment once again. You don’t explicitly say shit like this to females. Women are subtle creatures. They do not respond to overt statements about your attraction. You must learn to communicate as they do with your actions and body language. You are welcome
Ok, I apologize for speaking rudely.

The problem is, I don't have good conversation skills. I have been rejected a lot by women and never had the opportunity to learn to converse well with them.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and coping ethnic
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, owlofathena, Kristin and 1 other person
women are not your friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, ChadpreetCreator, Htobrother and 12 others
Finally someone has a clue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 7098
You should’ve just said “let’s go get ice cream” or “let’s go out get something to eat”. When you act needy like you did women respond negatively because they’re afraid that you will lock them down to a commitment. No need to tell her how you feel. Besides, a man shouldn’t have feelings except for what’s right and what’s wrong. When you have “feelings” you act like a woman. A big turn off for straight women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Michael Myers, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others

The problem is, I don't have good conversation skills. I have been rejected a lot by women and never had the opportunity to learn to converse well with them.
Because you do the same shit over and over and expect different results.

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot
Actually, I just wanted to express my intentions.
Stop listening to stupid whores telling you to “express your feelings”. All you need to express is “hey what you doing this week? Let’s go out get some sushi”. And then sit there and listen to her shit for an hour and let her talk. Then once she feels comfortable she will get closer to you and her attraction will grow. Simple.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, عبد الرحمن, ChangeOfHeart and 2 others
Actually, I just wanted to express my intentions.
Never be direct with women. They loved being fucked mentally as well as physically. The trick to having game is the same trick with flirting, it’s a push and pull. Compliment playfully and insult playfully. You should never have to say how you feel directly. They’ll know you like them when you hug her or try to cuddle while watching Netflix. If they heard reject you then just take it on the chin and move on otherwise minor persistent moves is key.

• +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 10782, عبد الرحمن and 8 others
You should’ve just said “let’s go get ice cream” or “let’s go out get something to eat”.
At the moment, she was not in the city where I live. She told me that she would be back the next month.
Stop listening to stupid whores telling you to “express your feelings”. All you need to express is “hey what you doing this week? Let’s go out get some sushi”. And then sit there and listen to her shit for an hour and let her talk. Then once she feels comfortable she will get closer to you and her attraction will grow. Simple.
First they tell me that I should express my intentions at the beginning so as not to waste time with her and, now, you tell me that I should not do it because she will get bored.

So how am I supposed to show my interest to her?

At the moment, she was not in the city where I live. She told me that she would be back the next month.
Then don’t text until she gets back.

So how am I supposed to show my interest to her?
I already told you, dum dum. You ask her out on a date, that already tells her everything she needs to know about your interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
View attachment 892305

Her: View attachment 892309

Me: That's what I was going to tell you, we should get to know each other a little more.

Her: I'm very flattered. But at the moment I'm not looking for a relationship because I just got out of one. I feel like it's very rushed. In which case that is your intention.

She called you handsome. Don't be retarded. Get to know her and sit the autism to the side.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Michael Myers, Deleted member 11537 and 2 others
Lol middle school level game. Invite her to go out or something but never ever tell her be so direct through text message

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 11537 and 1 other person
Se acabó

puedes decirle, “Oye mami tu zorra sexy venga aqui y comienza darme una chupada o te asesinaré”

Pero, eso es una opción arriesgada

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza and GolemRot
Guys stop coping, if a girl is attracted to you she will make it easy for you to go out with her and you can say anything NT to her

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mongrelcel, pizza and 7 others
View attachment 892305

Her: View attachment 892309

What an utter faggot. You should have only asked to meet up and p in v action could have occured.
fucking low T faggot

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 11537 and .*my*.
She called you handsome. Don't be retarded. Get to know her and sit the autism to the side.
I don’t care if she said “I want your cock in my mouth right now”. It means nothing. What matters is her actions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 3043
I don’t care if she said “I want your cock in my mouth right now”. It means nothing. What matters is her actions.
no wonder you're on this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart and l0st@sea
You’re here too, so shut your mouth
I'm not here to figure out how to get with women, I've done that plenty of times. I'm here to improve my looks, period.

I understand apprehension when dealing women because they're usually retarded but if she said something like you said, you can't be too autistic to make a move. Same for this guy. I've been in way worse odds situations than this with multiple girls and came out on top everytime, because I have social intelligence and I know how to 'play the game'. If you up and stop trying because she wants to lead you the long way home, you're just missing out. Especially if you're an incel.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, kuroganeikki, l0st@sea and 1 other person
Why didn't you go on a date with her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
You’re here too, so shut your mouth
It's not SimPiNg or ValiDaTinGG them.. it's accepting that women are retarded and it's 2020 so you have to play their game occasionally. You can't just bash them in the head and carry them home. No reason to give up.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Michael Myers, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
I'm not here to figure out how to get with women, I've done that plenty of times. I'm here to improve my looks, period.

I understand apprehension when dealing women because they're usually retarded but if she said something like you said, you can't be too autistic to make a move. Same for this guy. I've been in way worse odds situations than this with multiple girls and came out on top everytime, because I have social intelligence and I know how to 'play the game'. If you up and stop trying because she wants to lead you the long way home, you're just missing out. Especially if you're an incel.
I obviously exaggerated. If she said that then it’s probably exactly what she means.

Your inability to read between lines and understand that what I meant wasn’t literal but only meaning that actions mean more than words tells me that you have a nice case of autism.

I obviously exaggerated. If she said that then it’s probably exactly what she means.

Your inability to read between lines and understand that what I meant wasn’t literal but only meaning that actions mean more than words tells me that you have a nice case of autism.
No. You can't change your tone. You dissuading him from listening to my original comment is wrong, period. You saying "It means nothing" to me when I've literally seen it mean everything with many women, shows that you are giving bad advice and using me as your example.

She called him handsome and sent little UwU emoji shits. She probably just got out of a relationship and doesn't wanna look like a fucking whore in front of the world. He should try to be as sociable as possible, take his time, keep showing her his interest for a few weeks, and then try again. If he's not a complete retard, he'll get a chance to fuck. If he is retarded, from there he can easily move on and apply what he learned to the next woman.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetCreator, BigBoy, Michael Myers and 4 others

women are dumb dude. I've fucked women who weren't even that physically attracted to me when meeting me just by talking up status, making other women fight over me in front of them, just simple manipulation.

That's not me saying looks aren't the most important, because they clearly are.. but there's more ways to skin a cat if you just understand the peabrain of foid race.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Michael Myers, kuroganeikki and 2 others
No. You can't change your tone. You dissuading him from listening to my original comment is wrong, period. You saying "It means nothing" to me when I've literally seen it mean everything with many women, shows that you are giving bad advice and using me as your example.

She called him handsome and sent little UwU emoji shits. She probably just got out of a relationship and doesn't wanna look like a fucking whore in front of the world. He should try to be as sociable as possible, take his time, keep showing her his interest for a few weeks, and then try again. If he's not a complete retard, he'll get a chance to fuck. If he is retarded, from there he can easily move on and apply what he learned to the next woman.
If he was Brad Pitt you think “she probably got out of a relationship” would’ve stopped her? Of course not. Her attraction is just not high enough and it plummeted after he acted like a bitch. You aren’t helping at all and your history with girls proves that.

• +1
Reactions: pizza

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Michael Myers, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
If he was Brad Pitt you think “she probably got out of a relationship” would’ve stopped her? Of course not. Her attraction is just not high enough and it plummeted after he acted like a bitch. You aren’t helping at all and your history with girls proves that.
He doesn't need to be Brad Pitt to get his dick sucked bro. How is that supposed to be a point against what I'm saying? I have slightly ugly friends with bodycounts rivaling mine. That should say something. She gave him a sign of attraction, multiple actually. That should be enough, (if he isn't confident in going and doing it with a different girl and winning) to devote a little time to stroking her ego every few days for a week or two. If it gets him laid, then it was obviously worth it. If it doesn't, he learned. And frankly after that reaction from her^^ if he doesn't end up fucking, he's just too non nt

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, kuroganeikki and l0st@sea
pua.me
Don't believe redpilled losers itt op. You weren't good-looking enough. She would suck Chad's dick on the spot if he told her he liked her.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, BigBoy, Saoirsecel and 2 others

make a guide? im too autistic to close

Brutal thread,still mogs me never done this

at least 99% of autistic loosers here never done this nice try tbh
tried 2 times by text and failed like you :cry: and girls love being approached by chad over text they dream of dms from him so never think you done something wrong you are just ugly thats it. a chad once showed his dms to me all the girls were the one that started and begged to continue conversation with him.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IWantToMax and Saoirsecel
Why didn't you go on a date with her?
My city is on a red light, even if I could have gone out with her, we couldn't have done much.
If a girl has already rejected me, I see no need to talk to her again.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Just a few mm of mandible or UEE ;)

Chad does it all the time still gets laid

El es finidas OP

This reminds of me 3 years ago before I've discovered this site tbh.

you had a chance but you ruined it by giving up your balls way to early

U dont need good conversation skills.

U need to tease and insult them more irl, assert your superiority in status. They will talk shit back, and u just laugh it off cus u dont give a shit about her opinions, now you've passed her test to see if ur really better than her or putting on an act.

After that, once they believe u are higher status than them, they get atttacted to you because their hypergamy kicks in.

• +1
Reactions: pizza, manletofpeace81 and owlofathena
at least 99% of autistic loosers here never done this nice try tbh
tried 2 times by text and failed like you :cry: and girls love being approached by chad over text they dream of dms from him so never think you done something wrong you are just ugly thats it. a chad once showed his dms to me all the girls were the one that started and begged to continue conversation with him.
Because Chads looks imply that he is high status and gets a lot of pussy. But even Chad cant fuck up and act needy, or he will kill the attraction too. Look at Amnesia's thread. He is Chad who acts like an incel, so he doesnt do well with women. Looks is just for first impression, after that personality takes over.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pumanator, coping ethnic and 1 other person