I told a girl that I liked her and she answered me this.

Gen Z beta fag behaviour tbh. This is no way to interact with a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
My city is on a red light, even if I could have gone out with her, we couldn't have done much.

If a girl has already rejected me, I see no need to talk to her again.
You have a clear misunderstanding of what constitutes "rejection". No reply or calling you a weirdo and to get out of her inbox is a rejection. BEating around the bush with two word replies and not thanking you for your appreciation of her looks is rejection.. Calling you handsome and saying "she's not ready" isn't rejection dumbass. It's her saying "Keep messaging me or message me back in a week or two". Jesus fuck, how is that hard to understand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Everyone in this thread needs to stop blue pilling this poor kid about his game. There is absolutely no fucking such thing as game. Either she finds you attractive and you can say whatever you want, or she doesn't and it doesn't matter what you say she still won't be into you. I'm an oldcel and I've been dating for over 15 years and I've tried it all: push/pull, teasing, negging, nice guy, empathy, jokester, serious and brooding, asshole, hold frame, be the prize etc, etc and none of it mattered. The only thing that ever mattered was my relative attractiveness to her other options. That is it; how attractive you are based on what she has or thinks she can get.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DrTony, GolemRot and 1 other person
women are dumb dude. I've fucked women who weren't even that physically attracted to me when meeting me just by talking up status, making other women fight over me in front of them, just simple manipulation.
wtf bucko... how?
Can you run me through what happened and how you executed this.

wtf bucko... how?
Can you run me through what happened and how you executed this.
They obviously have to have a baseline physical attraction, but usually it was just that I wasn't in their plans, and they had their eye on other guys but since I had good social proof, lots of friends who respected me, and other girls fighting over me, she intuitively seen me as someone she could be with.
You don't like to manipulate people but getting with girls is 100% about manipulation. The better and more well versed in making them see you as not just you, but as something bigger than 'just a guy', the easier it'll be to get her.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
texting a girl that you like her is a surefire way of her losing any sort of feeling toward you even if she did like you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10536
They obviously have to have a baseline physical attraction, but usually it was just that I wasn't in their plans, and they had their eye on other guys but since I had good social proof, lots of friends who respected me, and other girls fighting over me, she intuitively seen me as someone she could be with.
You don't like to manipulate people but getting with girls is 100% about manipulation. The better and more well versed in making them see you as not just you, but as something bigger than 'just a guy', the easier it'll be to get her.
Yeah I understand that. My question was how exactly did you get 2 girls fighting over you in front of the chick you wanted to fuck?
That's some next level chad shit

Stop listening to stupid whores telling you to “express your feelings”. All you need to express is “hey what you doing this week? Let’s go out get some sushi”. And then sit there and listen to her shit for an hour and let her talk. Then once she feels comfortable she will get closer to you and her attraction will grow. Simple.
Ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
View attachment 892305

Me: I like you tbh.

Her: really?
Her: View attachment 892309

Me: It's rushed, but yeah.

Her: But you don't even know me. Well yes and no.

Her: But thanks, handsome . It's nice of you.

Me: That's what I was going to tell you, we should get to know each other a little more.

Me: I just wanted to make it clear what I want at first.

Her: I'm very flattered. But at the moment I'm not looking for a relationship because I just got out of one. I feel like it's very rushed. In which case that is your intention.

Me: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Are you 12? You really told a girl "I like you"? JFL.

Retard. If you like a girl you either invite her over for drinks/movie or tell her to go out for drinks. If she accepts, PHYSICALLY escalate, keep your fucking autistic mouth shut. If she refuses, move onto the next.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
why does she call you guapo and also turns you down? what logic is this

why does she call you guapo and also turns you down? what logic is this

Because she physically liked him, but he fucked himself over with his cringy 12 year old beta texting. Good looking men can be beta, and women are turned off by that.

Had he gone for a drinks date / hookup they would have probably smashed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Michael Myers
Because she physically liked him, but he fucked himself over with his cringy 12 year old beta texting. Good looking men can be beta, and women are turned off by that.

Had he gone for a drinks date / hookup they would have probably smashed
thanks for explaining buddy. fuaaark women are complicated tbh.

View attachment 892305

Me: That's what I was going to tell you, we should get to know each other a little more.

Her: I'm very flattered. But at the moment I'm not looking for a relationship because I just got out of one. I feel like it's very rushed. In which case that is your intention.

broooo thats so harsh im sorry

my oneitis was brutal also

her "letting me down easy" hurts even worse than it would have had she just said "No."

• So Sad
Reactions: GolemRot
Sorry, chad only

It’s not complicated unless you’re an absolute retard.

As others have already stated, congratulations OP. You screwed up. Play like you are desperate and that’s a faster way to be rejected than assuming she’s into you.

Te dejo seco papá. Mandala a cagar.

Jfl. This autist calls me a rookie after I so graciously offer to help his game-less ass. Ok bud have fun orbiting chicks via text I’m sure the pussies will eventually become wet for your cringe ass
you are a fucking rookie

This is so sad to watch. You guys put this much effort into looking good but 0 effort in understanding human psychology and then proceed to do school outcast tier shit like this.

Only chad can be direct with her, bellow that, you need to text and be with her physically, only then can we know if the bitch likes you.

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot
View attachment 892305

You a cuck tbh. Jfl shes trying to act cute and innocent with you "guapoo" and thats bear picture, and it seems like youre attracted to it JFL. I bet her ugly ass would clog your toilet 100 times in a month and then eat tacos and fart and smell like shit and you attracted to how cute and innocent she is JFL. Women are slaves nothing more nothing less you dont value them like this

This is so sad to watch. You guys put this much effort into looking good but 0 effort in understanding human psychology and then proceed to do school outcast tier shit like this.
I'm a socially retarded.
Only chad can be direct with her, bellow that, you need to text and be with her physically, only then can we know if the bitch likes you.
You a cuck tbh. Jfl shes trying to act cute and innocent with you "guapoo" and thats bear picture, and it seems like youre attracted to it JFL. I bet her ugly ass would clog your toilet 100 times in a month and then eat tacos and fart and smell like shit and you attracted to how cute and innocent she is JFL. Women are slaves nothing more nothing less you dont value them like this
In fact, I haven't mentioned until now that I know her in real life. We studied at the same school but in a different classroom and I only met her through inter-group work. She was fat, but she got a really good body when I spoke to her again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I'm a socially retarded.

In fact, I haven't mentioned until now that I know her in real life. We studied at the same school but in a different classroom and I only met her through inter-group work. She was fat, but she got a really good body when I spoke to her again.

At this point it feels like I'm repeating what other members have said. But you can't say that to a girl as a sub chad. Take a better look at the older comments.

@GolemRot, ánimo, que de todo se sale.

Joputa, has traducido guapoo mal. XD. Guapo is like honey, guys. Deberías haber quedado con ella, tío. O sea, haberle dicho de quedar, ir conociéndola, etc. Te ha dicho que no porque es que no te conoce.

Last edited:
Joputa, has traducido guapoo mal. XD. Guapo is like honey, guys.
Handsome = guapo.

I did a very good translation of the whole conversation.

Handsome = guapo.

I did a very good translation of the whole conversation.
Pero guapo, cuando te lo dice una chica, es como cariño. O sea, que en esa conversación, significaba honey.

Everyone in this thread needs to stop blue pilling this poor kid about his game. There is absolutely no fucking such thing as game. Either she finds you attractive and you can say whatever you want, or she doesn't and it doesn't matter what you say she still won't be into you. I'm an oldcel and I've been dating for over 15 years and I've tried it all: push/pull, teasing, negging, nice guy, empathy, jokester, serious and brooding, asshole, hold frame, be the prize etc, etc and none of it mattered. The only thing that ever mattered was my relative attractiveness to her other options. That is it; how attractive you are based on what she has or thinks she can get.
This guy knows what he is talking about. I can confirm every word.