I told my JB online friend to browse this forum and this what she had to say

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
She is 15 yo, I swear I didn't come up with any of the following.
I caged so hard reading this jfl. :ROFLMAO:

"I looked a bit through some posts and that forum is so sad :pepeslippy:
There was a thread of a 14 year old and ppl said he looked like a rap*st.
Seems like a place for the lowest of the low to gather

poor dudes hahah :Uwu: I don't mind looksmaxing but hate their obsession with masculinity. Only through looking as pretty as possible can a guy be attractive to young hot girls.

don't understand why are they so obsessed with being masculine!! it's only prettyboys that look attractive like Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, young Leonardo Dicaprio, etc... I have never seen a girl ever saying omg The Rock is so hot :pepelaugh:

They don't know what they want, only middle aged women like the rock or whoever. These incel types only want barely legal teens if that. They’d get a much better chance if they tried to actually look pretty but they kill it with their MUH MASCULINITY"

Jfl :ROFLMAO: she debunked this whole entire forum, i actually I agree with her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, ChristianChad, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, 189, Warlow and 6 others
prettyboy pilled again:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ToursOverBoyo2020, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
Images 6

Ask her to rate him

• Woah
Reactions: AlexAP
And you wonder why the prettyboy inspires such rage amongst ppl on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Patient A, Jagged0 and 3 others
Your avi looks fucking weird and uncanny

6/10 she says he is handsome but not really her type

5/10 I think she just hate his eyes. she said something about his eyes being too chinky :ROFLMAO:
she said it looks weird and uncanny? :feelskek:

Tales from the basement.

Ffb

She didnt debunk shit lol, just proved the blackpill. JBs like prettyboys, after she hits 20 aka is in college/ a women she will like RTT masc men. Prettyboy slaying lasts 5yrs max, RTT can last up to 20.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988
She's virtue signalling that pretty boys are ideal.

Woman are the best liars on the planet because it is purely second nature to them. They gain nothing from telling the truth.

• +1
Cool but I don‘t recall asking

just lol at you retards believing these fucking TALES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Good thread brb popping finasteride like my life depends on it

poor dudes hahah :Uwu: I don't mind looksmaxing but hate their obsession with masculinity. Only through looking as pretty as possible can a guy be attractive to young hot girls.

don't understand why are they so obsessed with being masculine!! it's only prettyboys that look attractive like Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, young Leonardo Dicaprio, etc... I have never seen a girl ever saying omg The Rock is so hot :pepelaugh:

They don't know what they want, only middle aged women like the rock or whoever. These incel types only want barely legal teens if that. They’d get a much better chance if they tried to actually look pretty but they kill it with their MUH MASCULINITY"

Jfl :ROFLMAO: she debunked this whole entire forum, i actually I agree with her.
i can tell she is no virgin

I have never seen a girl ever saying omg The Rock is so hot :pepelaugh:

They don't know what they want, only middle aged women like the rock or whoever
So brutal, she's destroying all the copes of baldcels
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1338 and volcelfatcel
... I have never seen a girl ever saying omg The Rock is so hot :pepelaugh:

They don't know what they want, only middle aged women like the rock or whoever.
B-b-but women love bald guys right????
Just shave it off and go to the gym right???
What about the rock :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and gamma
Since when has the rock ever been seen as something people strive to look as here?
Did she even read this forum?

Brutal. 15yo jbs are even more retarded than I thought.

" teenage girl like pretty boys
hehe forum wrong "
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Larp.A 15 year old girl did not write this.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and Deleted member 13197
Since when has the rock ever been seen as something people strive to look as here?
Did she even read this forum?

Brutal. 15yo jbs are even more retarded than I thought.
Yes, she did.

I was the one who asked her, if she or any of her irl like someone like the rock. It wasn't a long paragraph, it was a conversation. I just copied her answers.

This is the worst larp I've ever seen, you are absolutely terrible at pretending to be a girl, I guess that could be considered a good thing
I don't even necessarily disagree (Well I do and I don't, all these "muh masculinity mogs" "muh prettyboys mog" are really stupid, chad is chad, it does not matter what flavor of chad it is, they're all slayers) but jesus christ get better at it

your online friend sounds weird, on the one hand she says we are obsessed with being masculine and we wanna look like that and younger women want prettyboys, then she says that we as incels want younger women? make up your mind ffs:feelsuhh: wouldnt we then promote prettyboy looks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Rainman988
your online friend sounds weird, on the one hand she says we are obsessed with being masculine and we wanna look like that and younger women want prettyboys, then she says that we as incels want younger women? make up your mind ffs:feelsuhh: wouldnt we then promote prettyboy looks?
Its a Larp or she's retarded. The problem with retards here is they take what 1 one will say as the truth for all, and take it at face value despite how women love to lie.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Its a Larp or she's retarded. The problem with retards here is they take what 1 one will say as the truth for all, and take it at face value despite how women love to lie.
tbh you said it well brocel:feelsgood:

• +1