I told my oneitis of one year that I’ve had a crush on her for ages

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
I saw her profile on hinge so I sent her a message saying that and then after she responded calling me a cutie (obviously flattered) I rizzed hard saying that I always thought she was the prettiest girl at the gym and shit but never made a move and then I asked her if she was down to do something sometime.

Thank god we already knew of each other and were mutuals otherwise she wouldn’t have even seen my message and snap. Having connections is life.

Currently waiting for a response. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated during this difficult period brahs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and lemonnz
I saw her profile on hinge so I sent her a message saying that and then after she responded I rizzed hard saying that I always thought she was the prettiest girl at the gym and shit but never made a move and then I asked her if she was down to do something sometime.

Thank god we already knew of each other otherwise she wouldn’t have even seen my message and snap. Having connections is life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rimaxtis, incelmogger, zombie and 1 other person
IMG 8135

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I know I 100% have a chance because I saw her with some Zoomer haircut normie who I mogged the shit out of at the gym one time

She said she’s down 😍😍

We’ll most likely be going out next week sometime

I have had a crush on this girl for so long man fuck

She said she’s down 😍😍

We’ll most likely be going out next week sometime

I have had a crush on this girl for so long man fuck
If you want to get a 5’3 private school stacylite to agree to go out with you just be confident and honest like me brah!🗿🗿😎

If you want to get a 5’3 private school stacylite to agree to go out with you just be confident and honest like me brah!🗿🗿😎
DNRD. Spread your propaganda elsewhere jew

I have a feeling you'll job this but good luck OP

• So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger