My most recent Tinder experience

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Been on 1 week, maxed out likes in half a day

I've been VERY selective on who I swipe right on, currently have 80 matches

Of these 80 2 sent a message first

only 15 ever responded to my initial message, and like I said it's been a week.

Out of these 15 I got 10 snaps

of these 10 girls I have talked with on snap all have made some excuse why they are busy to hang

So in other words 1 week on Tinder and zero slays off it, not even 1 meetup

Brutal

More details:

One girl (18 white cute) said she wanted to fuck all night on Tinder, we start talking over snap the first night she said she was too tired but tomorrow, then tomorrow she said I can come over late cause shes hanging with friends atm then late came and she said her mom wont let her out so tomorrow will work TOMORROW again comes she said she started her period but is still DTF and just now she said sorry my cramps are too bad and she can't

Another girl over Tinder said she was down "anytime" to come over to netflix and chill but then over snapo we talk and she said she can come over tonight, and asks if I have any roomates and I say no. She is like "not even one?" I say no and she ghosts. I even said it's totally cool to meet at a public place first but ghosted

Another girl, again, showed extreme interest saying I am fine af and she'd be down to hangout. We make plans that night and then the night comes and I am left on delivered. The next day she apologizes, says she got really high but that Tonight works. And the same thing happens, left on delivered

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico, aleksander, FeelingUgly and 55 others
agepill is coming...

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, j05, Sub0 and 31 others
IMG 3105

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 24347, Chadeep and 36 others
we need to ban fakecels chads like u
i hope you get hit by a bus like schery and get out with horrible scars that make you subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, Chadeep and 12 others
All these gymnastics while you can just order pizza, get high, and chill with a movie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Yuya Moggershima, Azr616 and 32 others
Ok but can we see your profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, the next o'pry, datboijj and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
If you cannot even slay with your massively photoshopped pics, then imagine the reaction when femoid find out you're some 5'6 Mexican gypsy that wears 6 inch heels (I mean lifts) ?

Brutally over.

Pic related

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 30679, russwestbrook and 62 others
you had your glory days old man…. Time for the retirement home and you can tell the others there your tales

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, j05, Lonenely sigma and 9 others
@Amnesia on Tinder:
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif

:feelshehe:
So far only two girls asked if I was “really 22”

One of them I responded “no I’m 23 turning 24” she said she was really 16 and on tinder to just look but that I was “fine as motherfuck”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Chadeep, Ken and 12 others
whats the point of being chad and trying to slay these flighty mid tier roasties off of tinder? shouldve gotten yourself a gf and you wouldnt have to deal with all of this.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Chadeep, Ken and 14 others
if I have any roomates and I say no. She is like "not even one?" I say no and she ghosts.
Caged, women just can't be satisfied by a single man or even by a chad these days
Muh girls are chad only bro

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7 and horizontallytall
How do you explain no meetups and few engagement. Surely it can't be statistically possible. Why are they on tinder then?Even if they were hyperselective doesn't justify this results given your looks percentile.Maybe it's something wrong with how you present yourself or you're too gl?Then why they'd swipe right?It can't be conversational skills problem since they don't even respond.
What a validation shithole tinder is

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
there are probably LTNs out there having more of high quality sex than u tbh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 29581
whats the point of being chad and trying to slay these flighty mid tier roasties off of tinder? shouldve gotten yourself a gf and you wouldnt have to deal with all of this.
tbh ur right, and the one girl I loved I broke up with a year ago over stupid BS and the worst thing is I SAW her on tinder this last round. My stomach has been hurting ever since ngl :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Yuya Moggershima, humanoidsub7 and 18 others

of these 10 girls I have talked with on snap all have made some excuse why they are busy to hang

Brutal

More details:

One girl (18 white cute) said she wanted to fuck all night on Tinder, we start talking over snap the first night she said she was too tired but tomorrow, then tomorrow she said I can come over late cause shes hanging with friends atm then late came and she said her mom wont let her out so tomorrow will work TOMORROW again comes she said she started her period but is still DTF and just now she said sorry my cramps are too bad and she can't

Another girl over Tinder said she was down "anytime" to come over to netflix and chill but then over snapo we talk and she said she can come over tonight, and asks if I have any roomates and I say no. She is like "not even one?" I say no and she ghosts. I even said it's totally cool to meet at a public place first but ghosted

Another girl, again, showed extreme interest saying I am fine af and she'd be down to hangout. We make plans that night and then the night comes and I am left on delivered. The next day she apologizes, says she got really high but that Tonight works. And the same thing happens, left on delivered
It’s a numbers game you can’t be that selective with hookups

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep, BongMog and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 24347, Yuya Moggershima and 25 others
How do you explain no meetups and few engagement. Surely it can't be statistically possible. Why are they on tinder then?Even if they were hyperselective doesn't justify this results given your looks percentile.Maybe it's something wrong with how you present yourself or you're too gl?Then why they'd swipe right?It can't be conversational skills problem since they don't even respond.
What a validation shithole tinder is
girls probably get scared he might be a chadfishing serial killer. when something looks too good people always wonder whats the catch (the actual catch is he's their fathers age)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, aleksander, FeelingUgly and 22 others

One of them I responded “no I’m 23 turning 24” she said she was really 16 and on tinder to just look but that I was “fine as motherfuck”
The real @OGJBSLAYER

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and OGJBSLAYER
Caged, women just can't be satisfied by a single man or even by a chad these days
Muh girls are chad only bro
Jfl she wanted a train run on her

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Chadeep, BoredPrince and 1 other person
girls probably get scared he might be a chadfishing serial killer. when something looks too good people always wonder whats the catch (the actual catch is he's their fathers age)
But I am verified on Tinder and over snap I always send a snap as an opener to show I am real, these girls repons in a positive way but always have a reason why they are too busy to hangout

Also two of my tinder pics there are other guys in the pic to show I am social

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lonenely sigma, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Just use Bumble tbh

Jfl she wanted a train run on her
She lost the opportunity to hook up with chad because she wanted at least other 2 guys run her(jfl when she said "not even one?") So she will probably hook up with the average normie that is in uni and has normie roomates. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 23778
to show I am real,
Caged, if you were irl chad you wouldnt get ghosted.. maybe lets cope for psl and say its your GAME.
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Chadeep, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
But I am verified on Tinder and over snap I always send a snap as an opener to show I am real, these girls repons in a positive way but always have a reason why they are too busy to hangout

Also two of my tinder pics there are other guys in the pic to show I am social
maybe they think ur acting too thirsty and not befitting of a chad. the way u text IS pretty autistic

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Chadeep, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
If you cannot even slay with your massively photoshopped pics, then imagine the reaction when femoid find out you're some 5'6 Mexican gypsy that wears 6 inch heels (I mean lifts) ?

Brutally over.

Pic related
View attachment 2272565
I pray that he didn’t use this Picture where he looks like a metrosexual Terminator.

F8D75316 2C31 47A5 9366 D9532956F5D5

Any woman can tell this shit is doctored.
The disturbing thing is that retarded spergs In the thread told him this was “mogger” and actively encouraged him to Bimbofy himself further.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, aleksander, Deleted member 30679 and 47 others
Thanks for the copefuel 👍🏻

the reality of being sub 8/10 chad comes for us all in the end :blackpill:

More details:

happens they get overexcited with new gl guys. when they go to sleep and wake up they will be 'repulsed' by u. thats why you need to fuck fast or not engage in much conversation with her before you do, they get bored fast. new chad is always more attractive

you can probably still fuck her if you keep contacting her but who cares that much

brutal she probably wanted to get gangbanged

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 23778
I pray that he didn’t use this Picture where he looks like a metrosexual Terminator.

View attachment 2272572

The disturbing thing is that retarded spergs In the thread told him this was “mogger” and actively encouraged him to Bimbofy himself further.
cage, although he still looks insane, looks arent his problem

metrosexual Terminator
laugh-laughing.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Staceymaxxing, ascension and 1 other person

Brutal

More details:

Is it the agepill or maybe Tinder is getting harder in 2023?
I mean I'm 37. So I've assumed that it must be my age as to why I'm not doing better on the dating apps despite losing a lot of weight and hitting the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 18522 and thereallegend

Dude don't get caught by Predator Poachers. lmfao. If a girl tells you that she is under 18, block her on Tinder immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Bdh and Abomination52
your kids should be in elementary school by now

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 25354 and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly and Amnesia
heres some real psychology for you. nobody likes being duped. imagine u got scammed out of 5 dollars in a third world country. sure it was only 5 dollars but you'd still feel angry at being duped. same deal with these girls. they know chads are just gonna pump and dump them. they were just swiping on u for fun but when it dawned onthem that u actually wanted to meet, they bail because they werent gonna let u get pussy offa them for free. sure it was having sex with chad but at the endof the day it'll still feel like getting duped out of 5 dollars.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Chadeep, Lonenely sigma and 6 others

View attachment 2272572

Fr.. its insane how deluded the average .org user is even after photoshopping his pics

Niggas will take selfies like this and incels will tell him youre a jaw mogger slayer bro, youll swim in pussy on tinder, not realizing how uncanny this shit looks to regular folk

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Yuya Moggershima, humanoidsub7 and 26 others

View attachment 2272572

Do I just not understand the female gaze or what? I'm bi and I don't find the hollow cheek look attractive. Is that a photoshop or cosmetic surgery? There are guys with low body fat % who don't have hollow cheeks like that. I'm BBC and rice only. But I would not get with any guy with cheeks that hollow.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
heres some real psychology for you. nobody likes being duped. imagine u got scammed out of 5 dollars in a third world country. sure it was only 5 dollars but you'd still feel angry at being duped. same deal with these girls. they know chads are just gonna pump and dump them. they were just swiping on u for fun but when it dawned onthem that u actually wanted to meet, they bail because they werent gonna let u get pussy offa them for free. sure it was having sex with chad but at the endof the day it'll still feel like getting duped out of 5 dollars.
autism. everyone is there to get pumped and dumped. its not like op promises a LTR or anything so the girl gets scammed. lmfao its tinder

its just a fact that not all of the girls you will match will lead to fucking or even anything

op screwed it somewhere else or the girls just arent that interested into fucking. its so smimple

Notice how she didnt respond to my first two messages 4 days ago, now shes talking

Ffhfgh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Chadeep, ascension and 6 others
Normally women get turned off when you have room mates. Hilarious.
she wanted to get gangbanged. painful when girls ask me the same

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, BoredPrince, Manletmachine and 1 other person
hypergamy is coming to and end, girls will return to their ltr ways, let’s fucking go boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BongMog and Deleted member 24459
autism. everyone is there to get pumped and dumped. its not like op promises a LTR or anything so the girl gets scammed

its just a fact that not all of the girls you will match will lead to fucking or even anything

op screwed it somewhere else or the girls just arent that interested into fucking
just because theyre on tinder doesnt mean they wanna get treated like theyre disposable by chad

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 23778, Abomination52 and 2 others
Caged, if you were irl chad you wouldnt get ghosted.. maybe lets cope for psl and say its your GAME.
Funny GIF
Caged at that too. Peak autism -

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Notice how she didnt respond to my first two messages 4 days ago, now shes talking

View attachment 2272576
i dont think thats too out of the ordinary, your interaction looks normal imo

most girls arent on tinder often and they have thousands of guys hitting on them, and some that they like - match and have to respond to at some point

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

Brutal

More details:

ChadTears

just because theyre on tinder doesnt mean they wanna get treated like theyre disposable by chad
what does treated like disposable mean

a lot are there just to get fucked lol, of course under human conditions and with mutual respect, youre not treating them like rubbish if you both agree on a ONS

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I can believe it. Tinder girls are difficult as fuck (I arguably mog many people here too in that I got 200 matches on day one, so I can safely say that). Also, a lot of girls seem very interested at first and even often send heart-eyes emojis, but then act totally disinterested after just a few messages or don’t message at all. Women are bipolar as fuck. It’s either NT-pill or women-are-bipolar pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Chadeep, Giorgio and 7 others

View attachment 2272572

Couldve at least stepped outside to the fucking garden or some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman