Deleted member 16453

All will be well
I took 1000mg on Monday, I took 300mg
Wedsnesday, yesterday and today each day

Ask me anything faggots I’m high as fuck

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Hero of the Imperium, lebronjames23 and 4 others
Oh my god starting back on testosterone is amazing I’m finally starting to feel it again after being off for 7 weeks

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 19453
What’s the best way to get it

I wanna drink alcohol so fucking bad for some reason omg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Why 2g in one week. Seems too much.

did 500mg for a few weeks and it did nothing for me mental state. Definitely had big gains in the gym though.

did 500mg for a few weeks and it did nothing for me mental state. Definitely had big gains in the gym though.
How long were you on exactly?

I noticed the effects mentally after 10 weeks

I feel fuckin amazing mentally on 500mg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Hero of the Imperium
How long were you on exactly?

I noticed the effects mentally after 10 weeks
I used to be on for 3 years so my body is very used to what it is is, I’m full on androgen receltors

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I took 1000mg on Monday, I took 300mg
Wedsnesday, yesterday and today each day

Ask me anything faggots I’m high as fuck
It takes time to kick in
About 4-6 weeks

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Can you describe the feeling and the changes in behavior you are currently observing

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
2 gram is insane
Hope you are running ai and fin
Yes I am, not taking si hey cause no e2 side yet but will take at week 3. I don’t feel or aromaztime estrogen much for some reason

• +1
post physique. 500mg/week is enough to get you jacked in one cycle. 2g/week is what bodybuilders are on.

also not using aromasine on that high of a test youre either capping or incredibly lucky. almost no way youre not having suprapsychological levels of e2.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
post physique. 500mg/week is enough to get you jacked in one cycle. 2g/week is what bodybuilders are on.

also not using aromasine on that high of a test youre either capping or incredibly lucky. almost no way youre not having suprapsychological levels of e2.
Those hormones in elevation increase dopamine a fuck ton, e2 is super important

• +1
Reactions: Moggable

500mg in a 12-16 week cycle won’t get most people jacked. If it was that simple everyone would do it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Blackgymmax and 5.5psl
500mg/week is enough to get you jacked in one cycle
No
Heavily depends upon how your andorgens respond
But most guys need 2-3 cycles to look jacked

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Blackgymmax and lebronjames23
did roids change your mood?

No
These guys think they can do one cycle and look like @Blackgymmax JFL

• +1
Nothing will happen

500mg in a 12-16 week cycle won’t get most people jacked. If it was that simple everyone would do it lol
It did for me, however I was peak natty betore roiding lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 2268 and lebronjames23
It did for me, however I was peak natty betore roiding lmfao.
yeah forsure that’s why I said most. if your peak Natty you will explode

and also peak nattys will know how to train and diet perfectly. most retards on here will start roids and not know any where near enough about training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Blackgymmax
No
Yes if you do it properly it will following R/steroids wiki . Nobody recommends some dyel retard to hop on. Sufficient training and eating ontop of 500mg should get you jacked. If not youre a poor responser or just shit at lifting/eating. The reason ‘most’ wont do it is because of the stigma and commitment to PEDS. Once you pin its likely youll have to pin forever. 12 weeks of semi regular pinning is committment. Ontop of that a good base.

Either way 2g is more than any noncompetitor should do. OP should be biggest on the site, if not then shit genes or shit training.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Rt-Rust1 and 5.5psl
Yes if you do it properly it will following R/steroids wiki . Nobody recommends some dyel retard to hop on. Sufficient training and eating ontop of 500mg should get you jacked. If not youre a poor responser or just shit at lifting/eating. The reason ‘most’ wont do it is because of the stigma and commitment to PEDS. Once you pin its likely youll have to pin forever. 12 weeks of semi regular pinning is committment. Ontop of that a good base.

Either way 2g is more than any noncompetitor should do. OP should be biggest on the site, if not then shit genes or shit training.
What the highes anount per week before u get suppressed

It just adds 10 pounds of water and causes hair loss

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
How is sex drive

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1