I took a cold shower after workout and I feel lethal And Look good

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Holy fuck I just did A high intensity cardio workout out and took a shower.Then I randomly though of "Cold Showers" And was like:"Fuck it I'm gonna go all in" So I switched the warm water to completely cold instantly and I screamed Like A Mad man And punched the air😂.I took it all in for 3 minutes.And BOOM I felt like a god who could destroy anyone and anything.I looked in the mirror and my skin never looked so good before and my hair looked even better and i feel so Low inhib I dont know why I'm so pumped up.

Try it boys Its worth it If your on a looksmaxxing journey like me.Especially after workout.The benefits are definetly there .Feels unreal

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Htobrother, Deleted member 2019 and 4 others
cold showering 5 days in a row not i feel dead inside

cold showering 5 days in a row not i feel dead inside
Lol why that?I feel like a god ffs sake and my skin and hair looks so fucking good

Holy fuck I just did A high intensity cardio workout out and took a shower.Then I randomly though of "Cold Showers" And was like:"Fuck it I'm gonna go all in" So I switched the warm water to completely cold instantly and I screamed Like A Mad man And punched the air😂.I took it all in for 3 minutes.And BOOM I felt like a god who could destroy anyone and anything.I looked in the mirror and my skin never looked so good before and my hair looked even better and i feel so Low inhib I dont know why I'm so pumped up.

Try it boys Its worth it If your on a looksmaxxing journey like me.Especially after workout.The benefits are definetly there .Feels unreal
What...? A cold shower made your skin and hair suddenly look significantly look better? :feelsping:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Stingray and jackthenerd
What...? A cold shower made your skin and hair suddenly look significantly look better? :feelsping:
I swear it did.when I shower normally my skin is red and dry after.But now it's completely non red and so smooth I can see the difference.Also my fucking hair looks so much better right now Its crazy.also I just feel so much power inside of me.I swear Its insane But I went all in ice cold

Cold water naturally moisturizes the skin. Thus, giving it a natural glow.

Been doing it day and night. They're legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Lol why that?I feel like a god ffs sake and my skin and hair looks so fucking good
What other benefits did you gain besides visually improved hair? My hair is dry and no matter what product I use while bathing it still remains like that. Is it temperature related? I am only used to warm-normal temperature showers, because otherwise I will shiver very badly.

What other benefits did you gain besides visually improved hair? My hair is dry and no matter what product I use while bathing it still remains like that. Is it temperature related? I am only used to warm-normal temperature showers, because otherwise I will shiver very badly.
everyone acts diffrently, try it out for urself

Other improvements?I dont know.Skin,Hair ,and feeling pumped up are the only things I noticed.Probably stress reduction too.It might have some benefits I didnt notice.Will google that.

I take cold showers frequently tbh

I heard also boost metabolism and skin and also anti aging

Just take a shower bro. :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and jackthenerd
I remember taking a cold shower because the internet told me to do so and I got really sick and I had a severe cough that lasted almost a month

What if you take a hot shower then 🤔

Try lying in a cold bath next..

It makes your body start burning calories to keep you warm

Try lying in a cold bath next..

It makes your body start burning calories to keep you warm
Lol what?no way
I remember taking a cold shower because the internet told me to do so and I got really sick and I had a severe cough that lasted almost a month
Hmm ok hope that doesnt happen to me

Try cold showers in the morning and during the day,and warm after the workout

If nothing else it's a great way to save water

How cold does it really have to be? Does cool water have any benefits?

If nothing else it's a great way to save water

How cold does it really have to be? Does cool water have any benefits?
Yes I just listed them above and you can also look them up.Also yes Really cold has the benefits not little cold

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
I keep hearing they raise cortisol. Does anyone know if they actually significantly raise cortisol or are the lazycels coping? I wont lie though cold showers can put you on another level sometimes

cortisols me

Good results, my advice is not to act like a madman tho, this increases cortisol thus lowering t. Just try to breath calmly and take it like a man, go over your balls, they need cold temperatures for producing t

Slayers put ice cubes in

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy