I took some new pics in my car just now

man you're like a big baby, fix your shitty hair, stop being a bitch and lose fat (you'll lose facial fat), debloat your face aswell by dietmaxxing and you'd slay. jfl

I don’t see much of a difference with your eye area and don’t think that was necessary, but you’re chin/jaw has definitely improved. Well done!

Get down to 10% dude. Your features are so good but the face shape is killing it. Are you going to try lipsuction if the excess fat won't come off?

yea, im going to fade the sides and get a fuckboi nazi haircut

im on 1800-2000 calories currently, under 15 percent bf, but my face still looks bloated which is pissing me off.

im just going to keep cutting and mega dose vit c/drink more water
I would really long hair instead - you can't go wrong with long hair. Try out RAD once - if it doesn't work then go for lipo.

(Also you might need hair straightening)

Post surgery they say "have a nice night" sort of loud but before surgery they just spoke silently or just say "hmhm"
Bro, this is the biggest cope

whats wrong with ur eyearea?

you're getting there buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Can someone tell me what exactly the difference is between the two photos? I can tell it looks a lot better now, but I can’t see WHY it looks better

under eye holllows
lower third enhancement/stretches skin to hollow face
also cheek enhancment

im still high bf tho, the right pic was taken after a 48 hour fast, i was leaner in the before pic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota
You look good man

curry... it never began