I tried dopamine maxxing to cope from school but still feel bad

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,369
Reputation
31,881
I ate noodles, brownies, drunk soda and pizza, I tried playing games and watching YouTube

but my head still hurts from such a shitty day

I’m boutta goon now but even that is mid when u don’t let it charge for a week
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares, antrax, Blondepawg'sDildo and 2 others
Nigga ur wrecking your hormones
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I ate noodles, brownies, drunk soda and pizza, I tried playing games and watching YouTube

but my head still hurts from such a shitty day

I’m boutta goon now but even that is mid when u don’t let it charge for a week
Yo dead granny watching from heaven :woke:
 
Shoot up some meth and then goon
 
  • +1
Reactions: SupressedLowLife and ICXCLuvr
Nigga ur wrecking your hormones
Nah he isn’t doing that for always+Goy slop alone isn’t gonna destroy your hormones. Talking from experience
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Gooning is for cucks
Bro idgaf what you gotta say and ur shit reasoning I goon to solo + I like to feel good
Nah he isn’t doing that for always+Goy slop alone isn’t gonna destroy your hormones. Talking from experience
yeah I’m fine so long as it don’t become a habitb
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and dreamz
Bro idgaf what you gotta say and ur shit reasoning I goon to solo + I like to feel good

yeah I’m fine so long as it don’t become a habitb
Exactly
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
WTF :lul: Are you high bro
I never said goyslop alone would wreck his hormones. Goyslop+gooning+playing video games and binge watching YouTube, basically ldaring at the same time is gonna fuck up your hormones, Especially after a bad day. Next time read
 
I never said goyslop alone would wreck his hormones. Goyslop+gooning+playing video games and binge watching YouTube, basically ldaring is gonna fuck up your hormones. Next time read
No it won’t and since when gooning, gaming and watching youtube destroyed hormones bro he isn’t doing this always anyway. Think outside of the box.
 
No it won’t and since when gooning, gaming and watching youtube destroyed hormones bro he isn’t doing this always anyway. Think outside of the box.
How old are you bro, i wanna give you grace and not assume you’re this stupid
 
a cope a day keeps the rope away

but at the end of the day its cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: SupressedLowLife
Keep doing it bro but don’t let it become a habit we all deserve to chill
 
You stupid faggot let him lower his cortisol bruh such a retard
Hes literally raising it long term you idiot. You’re going on ignore kill yourself
 
Bro idgaf what you gotta say and ur shit reasoning I goon to solo + I like to feel good

yeah I’m fine so long as it don’t become a habitb
5 seconds of pleasure :feelspepo:
 
I ate noodles, brownies, drunk soda and pizza, I tried playing games and watching YouTube

but my head still hurts from such a shitty day

I’m boutta goon now but even that is mid when u don’t let it charge for a week
Yea?? Of course you feel like shit? That's not going to get you anywhere but in a ditch with fucked hormones and fried dopamine receptors.
The only way to truely feel good in this life is either throughb something you truely love (A hobby, or walking through the forest, anything) Or through a love intrest which is way easier said then done.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I ate noodles, brownies, drunk soda and pizza, I tried playing games and watching YouTube

but my head still hurts from such a shitty day

I’m boutta goon now but even that is mid when u don’t let it charge for a week
brother have you heard of cocaine
 
I ate noodles, brownies, drunk soda and pizza, I tried playing games and watching YouTube

but my head still hurts from such a shitty day

I’m boutta goon now but even that is mid when u don’t let it charge for a week
I drink soda i eat pizza

Find a hobby you will consistently do that you enjoy maybe something like MMA or kickboxing few times a week
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Yea?? Of course you feel like shit? That's not going to get you anywhere but in a ditch with fucked hormones and fried dopamine receptors.
The only way to truely feel good in this life is either throughb something you truely love (A hobby, or walking through the forest, anything) Or through a love intrest which is way easier said then done.
Bro I felt like shit before, and this is how I cope
I drink soda i eat pizza

Find a hobby you will consistently do that you enjoy maybe something like MMA or kickboxing few times a week
yall saying hobbies is funny I was js talking abt this with my irl

every hobby i become competitive over but realize i wont go pro or elite and i quit i did it with basketball and all the other sports I played
 
Bro I felt like shit before, and this is how I cope

yall saying hobbies is funny I was js talking abt this with my irl

every hobby i become competitive over but realize i wont go pro or elite and i quit i did it with basketball and all the other sports I played
A cope a day keeps the doctor away.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Bro I felt like shit before, and this is how I cope

yall saying hobbies is funny I was js talking abt this with my irl

every hobby i become competitive over but realize i wont go pro or elite and i quit i did it with basketball and all the other sports I played
Find something you would do that you genuinely enjoy maybe
 
Find something you would do that you genuinely enjoy maybe
That was the case for all of my hobbies I can’t enjoy something casually

🤬🤬I fucking suck at what made me happy
 
That was the case for all of my hobbies I can’t enjoy something casually

🤬🤬I fucking suck at what made me happy
I get u so just go for a walk if that comforts you
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
How do I obtain and what’s the usual price
depends on your location but easily avaliabke on drughub, price is 150 $ u could start off w just sniffing IR aderall or anhedonia dose pramipexole tho then ramp it up to coke

do u wanna feel good or take the edge off?

there’s so many other options….
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

highcheekbones
Replies
4
Views
39
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
simematic
Replies
0
Views
25
simematic
simematic
asurax100
Replies
5
Views
62
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
volgograd009
Replies
5
Views
32
volgograd009
volgograd009
brazilianltn
Replies
14
Views
87
Arthur7689
Arthur7689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top