Discussion I tried to cope with steroids and it ruined my life

D

Deleted member 19615

Bronze
Yes it’s true I found out the hard way, girls want cute non threatening guys. Only girls with low IQ and mental illnesses want a gym chad. I attracted HQNP before and didn’t have any luck after.

I guess I had my heart broken so bad I wanted to just be a cold heartless slayer. It kinda did work for me, but I don’t think I was ever happy and couldn’t form any real relationships.
This is outright wrong. EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL. loves a good body. It's such and insane halo. Your mistake was thinking your could treat mental illness with roids.

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Slayer of Slutty prime Savos, My pimp name SSS
So I’ll try to keep it short and brief, but basically until the age of 21 I was a perma virgin because I was shy and insecure because of bullying and rejection, I didn’t know I was actually very attractive, high tier normie until I downloaded tinder and ended up hooking up with about 10 different girls that summer. Mostly 18-19 yr old pretty cute girls (ideal gf material). I fell madly pin love with one and got my heart badly broken.

After that day I decided I hated being a weak effeminate prettyboy and wanted to be a cold emotionless chad slayer, I started doing 300mg test a week and got pretty buff and with my handsome face it made me borderline chadlite, I ended up hooking up w even more and hotter girls over the years but never had a relationship like my first, partly because of my new look I only attracted trashy girls and partly because the steroids made me act like a total idiot, I already have autism and I made me even worse, I tried to be “aloof” but it just came off like I had Down syndrome. All the girls said the sex was mind blowing but implied I was not relationship material at all.

I thought that I just needed to become more “chadly” so girls would be obsessed and took even more steroids but it didn’t work, I stated balding so bad and got so big I couldn’t even recognize myself in the mirror and developed severe depersonalization and eventually had a mental breakdown.

Now I realize I just needed to work on my personality but fell for incel bullshit about being chad and slaying, because I had a super hot gf before I ever even discovered “looksmaxxing”, and I also realized that I actually liked being a skinny twink, even when I was shredded I didn’t feel comfortable in my body.

Now I’m 25 and look like total dogshit and trying to get skinny and save my hair. The steroids aged me a ton when if I had just hopped on fin at 21 I could have maintained my youthful glow.

I still have hope I can salvage my life and be happy. Part of me misses being a dom slayer, hooking up with a new girl every weekend, but I know it wasn’t who I really was, and also I would never be happy bald even if I was shredded.

I am trying to now work on my personality and find a cute nerdy girl who will love me for who I really am.
Should I cope with steroids to?

GandyIsNormie

GandyIsNormie

w AH**~~~😙🥺🥺xOXO🎁😳 @Gargantuan is my boyfrien
FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Iron
Can u post a before/after ?

peatpilled

peatpilled

I'm not balding bro, its called a mature hairline
So I’ll try to keep it short and brief, but basically until the age of 21 I was a perma virgin because I was shy and insecure because of bullying and rejection, I didn’t know I was actually very attractive, high tier normie until I downloaded tinder and ended up hooking up with about 10 different girls that summer. Mostly 18-19 yr old pretty cute girls (ideal gf material). I fell madly pin love with one and got my heart badly broken.

After that day I decided I hated being a weak effeminate prettyboy and wanted to be a cold emotionless chad slayer, I started doing 300mg test a week and got pretty buff and with my handsome face it made me borderline chadlite, I ended up hooking up w even more and hotter girls over the years but never had a relationship like my first, partly because of my new look I only attracted trashy girls and partly because the steroids made me act like a total idiot, I already have autism and I made me even worse, I tried to be “aloof” but it just came off like I had Down syndrome. All the girls said the sex was mind blowing but implied I was not relationship material at all.

I thought that I just needed to become more “chadly” so girls would be obsessed and took even more steroids but it didn’t work, I stated balding so bad and got so big I couldn’t even recognize myself in the mirror and developed severe depersonalization and eventually had a mental breakdown.

Now I realize I just needed to work on my personality but fell for incel bullshit about being chad and slaying, because I had a super hot gf before I ever even discovered “looksmaxxing”, and I also realized that I actually liked being a skinny twink, even when I was shredded I didn’t feel comfortable in my body.

Now I’m 25 and look like total dogshit and trying to get skinny and save my hair. The steroids aged me a ton when if I had just hopped on fin at 21 I could have maintained my youthful glow.

I still have hope I can salvage my life and be happy. Part of me misses being a dom slayer, hooking up with a new girl every weekend, but I know it wasn’t who I really was, and also I would never be happy bald even if I was shredded.

I am trying to now work on my personality and find a cute nerdy girl who will love me for who I really am.
"I also realized that I actually liked being a skinny twink"

OP i got some news