I tried to cope with steroids and it ruined my life

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So I’ll try to keep it short and brief, but basically until the age of 21 I was a perma virgin because I was shy and insecure because of bullying and rejection, I didn’t know I was actually very attractive, high tier normie until I downloaded tinder and ended up hooking up with about 10 different girls that summer. Mostly 18-19 yr old pretty cute girls (ideal gf material). I fell madly pin love with one and got my heart badly broken.

After that day I decided I hated being a weak effeminate prettyboy and wanted to be a cold emotionless chad slayer, I started doing 300mg test a week and got pretty buff and with my handsome face it made me borderline chadlite, I ended up hooking up w even more and hotter girls over the years but never had a relationship like my first, partly because of my new look I only attracted trashy girls and partly because the steroids made me act like a total idiot, I already have autism and I made me even worse, I tried to be “aloof” but it just came off like I had Down syndrome. All the girls said the sex was mind blowing but implied I was not relationship material at all.

I thought that I just needed to become more “chadly” so girls would be obsessed and took even more steroids but it didn’t work, I stated balding so bad and got so big I couldn’t even recognize myself in the mirror and developed severe depersonalization and eventually had a mental breakdown.

Now I realize I just needed to work on my personality but fell for incel bullshit about being chad and slaying, because I had a super hot gf before I ever even discovered “looksmaxxing”, and I also realized that I actually liked being a skinny twink, even when I was shredded I didn’t feel comfortable in my body.

Now I’m 25 and look like total dogshit and trying to get skinny and save my hair. The steroids aged me a ton when if I had just hopped on fin at 21 I could have maintained my youthful glow.

I still have hope I can salvage my life and be happy. Part of me misses being a dom slayer, hooking up with a new girl every weekend, but I know it wasn’t who I really was, and also I would never be happy bald even if I was shredded.

I am trying to now work on my personality and find a cute nerdy girl who will love me for who I really am.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LooksJourney, mafiaboy and 25 others
get a hair system ?

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 19896, Banderacell and 7 others
No cute nerdy girl at your age.
You've made this choice now live with it and die with it.
I have the EXACT same story except for the part where I actually was able to slay cute girls.
I had my one nerdy virgin HTB who dumped me after 4 months and the rest of the 30 were LTB or worse.
So be thankful even for what you had.

And don't cope with working on your personality. You know better than this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member, Banderacell and 6 others
No cute nerdy girl at your age.
You've made this choice now live with it and die with it.
I have the EXACT same story except for the part where I actually was able to slay cute girls.
I had my one nerdy virgin HTB who dumped me after 4 months and the rest of the 30 were LTB or worse.
So be thankful even for what you had.

And don't cope with working on your personality. You know better than this.
Did you not read the part where I was high tier normie for all my youth and was still a virgin from autism? Only reason I ever got laid was on tinder. And I actually had a girlfriend before, but lost her cause I had a bad personality (she was crazy obsessed and in love with me)

In fact I’ve had half a dozen cute nerdy girl be obsessed and want to date but I blew them off to do drugs and have crazy sex with trashy thots, unfortunately how I realize my mistakes I’m afraid it may be too late but I have to try, I can’t give up now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 9670, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Christ. Just get off the roids and stay going to the gym for health reasons (natty exercise helps slow down ageing).

The whole chad thing is indeed stupid lol. Most girls find it cringe, only trashy girls like it or women looking for a hookup. But you will never get a GF like that.

Also use tretinoin/retin-a at night a couple times a week to recover the collagen quick.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Lygodactylus, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Christ. Just get off the roids and stay going to the gym for health reasons (natty exercise helps slow down ageing).

The whole chad thing is indeed stupid lol. Most girls find it cringe, only trashy girls like it or women looking for a hookup. But you will never get a GF like that.
Yes it’s true I found out the hard way, girls want cute non threatening guys. Only girls with low IQ and mental illnesses want a gym chad. I attracted HQNP before and didn’t have any luck after.

I guess I had my heart broken so bad I wanted to just be a cold heartless slayer. It kinda did work for me, but I don’t think I was ever happy and couldn’t form any real relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 9670, Pumanator and 1 other person
Did you not read the part where I was high tier normie for all my youth and was still a virgin from autism? Only reason I ever got laid was on tinder. And I actually had a girlfriend before, but lost her cause I had a bad personality (she was crazy obsessed and in love with me)

In fact I’ve had half a dozen cute nerdy girl be obsessed and want to date but I blew them off to do drugs and have crazy sex with trashy thots, unfortunately how I realize my mistakes I’m afraid it may be too late but I have to try, I can’t give up now.

Girls don't NEED a reason to leave you. Your girlfriend was probably BPD. Don't get gaslit into thinking your personality is the problem. It's their personalities that are the problem. They learn to manipulate and dissimulate since they are small children and you simply can't treat their behaviours as genuine at any time. Even the cute nerdy ones. Stop blaming yourself, it's blue pilled cope that denies womens nature.

The real issue in this thread is your looks are declining - your skin is bad and you are balding.
You should get on skincare NOW if you're not already and look into hair transplants.

What's your body fat percentage, height and weight?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Deleted member 9670, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Girls don't NEED a reason to leave you. Your girlfriend was probably BPD. Don't get gaslit into thinking your personality is the problem. It's their personalities that are the problem. They learn to manipulate and dissimulate since they are small children and you simply can't treat their behaviours as genuine at any time. Even the cute nerdy ones. Stop blaming yourself, it's blue pilled cope that denies womens nature.

The real issue in this thread is your looks are declining - your skin is bad and you are balding.
You should get on skincare NOW if you're not already and look into hair transplants.

giving op the talk that he needs gj.

I still think that its dumb to use steroids to looksmax especially cause of hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453

6’1 200 pounds pretty fat like 25%

Ideal slayer experience
Fuck I'd like to roid but my dad's bald so I'm prone to that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Rt-Rust1, Lygodactylus and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
6’1 200 pounds pretty fat like 25%

OK, you have three things to do.

1. Try minoxidil to get your hairline back. If this fails you can consider hair transplant.
2. Get on a strong skincare routine with tret etc. This will turn back the clock if you respond like I did.
3. Lean down to 10% which would mean dropping to 75kg or so. HQNP do not want an ogre.

You already lost too much muscle mass in my opinion. Ideal would be around the same 200 lbs at 10% body fat, but if you're not comfortable in your own skin doing that it's fine.

Ideal slayer experience
Fuck I'd like to roid but my dad's bald so I'm prone to that

Yea I only roid because I have no MPB gene. My one good genetic :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
once your off steroids your going to be on testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life because it destroys your natural testosterone production and very few people can recover from years of steroid abuse and on top of that it ages you much faster and makes you bald

girls prefer a guy who is around 5"10 at 145 pounds and a fairly low body fat percentage but not super muscular
in the future muscles dont matter but if you want to gymcel then I highly would suggest instead of lifting weights do a bunch of cardio because first of all cardio has reverse aging benefits and it can also make you look much more younger and healthier

and the healthier you are usually the more attractive you look unless you have a deformed face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Prince88
Should I start roiding if im already NW3:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
once your off steroids your going to be on testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life because it destroys your natural testosterone production and very few people can recover from years of steroid abuse and on top of that it ages you much faster and makes you bald

girls prefer a guy who is around 5"10 at 145 pounds and a fairly low body fat percentage but not super muscular
in the future muscles dont matter but if you want to gymcel then I highly would suggest instead of lifting weights do a bunch of cardio because first of all cardio has reverse aging benefits and it can also make you look much more younger and healthier

and the healthier you are usually the more attractive you look unless you have a deformed face

How big is your dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and bogii
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Pumanator and Deleted member 2729
what did you do while on steroids? if you did trt at 115mg a week you shouldn’t have any aging effect.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, TUSSELEIF, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
what did you do while on steroids? if you did trt at 115mg a week you shouldn’t have any aging effect.
if youre only going to do 115mg a week whats the point in cycling and shutting down natrual test unless you plan to be on it for life, efficacious dose that will actually yeild results and lessen sides would be 300-400mg but if you want that body builder look 500mg-1g would be needed

I also realized that I actually liked being a skinny twink
F69EF1FE C3DA 4F59 B039 ED6DA1C173AF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 2 others
0F28C76B 9340 444D A16A 2A8CF61E8488

What copium is this?
Women want a body like this on a man and they want a man taller than 5‘10, ideally 6‘2-6‘5
05A49868 2B60 4B9D A843 E51D682BEA9F

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, AlexBrown84, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Anavar is a dht dericative and will speed up his hairloss.
Not true at all anavar is hair safe and not androgenic which is why female bodybuilders use it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, TrestIsBest and Pumanator
roids are really good but at low dose with trt.
Trt only btw is the goat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
View attachment 1685650
What copium is this?
Women want a body like this on a man and they want a man taller than 5‘10, ideally 6‘2-6‘5
View attachment 1685651
when you take steroids you will never be able to get a full erection without going on testosterone replacement therapy because it will kill your natural testosterone production when you get off it

and you can look like that at 145 pounds if your at a low body fat percentage

[DEV]Dropped 1 pound a week for 26 weeks. Everything I learned put into my smart calorie counter ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, 7zyzz7, Pumanator and 2 others

Cardio depends on your muscles; fast twitch dominant can tolerate not much more than sprints

Cardio wrecks your joints; if you must do cardio then bike or swim instead of jogging

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
i wanna cum in all holes in your company
even the holes on the walls:ogre:
Yeah man so the concept is ethnics and Curry's fucking prime white pussy basically
Ethnic takeover.com will be the name of the site

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and exeight
fell in love with a girl from tinder, to be expected
I knew her from highschool too she was 2 grades below me and always had a crush on me but I was too beta to act on it

So I’ll try to keep it short and brief, but basically until the age of 21 I was a perma virgin because I was shy and insecure because of bullying and rejection, I didn’t know I was actually very attractive, high tier normie until I downloaded tinder and ended up hooking up with about 10 different girls that summer. Mostly 18-19 yr old pretty cute girls (ideal gf material). I fell madly pin love with one and got my heart badly broken.

After that day I decided I hated being a weak effeminate prettyboy and wanted to be a cold emotionless chad slayer, I started doing 300mg test a week and got pretty buff and with my handsome face it made me borderline chadlite, I ended up hooking up w even more and hotter girls over the years but never had a relationship like my first, partly because of my new look I only attracted trashy girls and partly because the steroids made me act like a total idiot, I already have autism and I made me even worse, I tried to be “aloof” but it just came off like I had Down syndrome. All the girls said the sex was mind blowing but implied I was not relationship material at all.

I thought that I just needed to become more “chadly” so girls would be obsessed and took even more steroids but it didn’t work, I stated balding so bad and got so big I couldn’t even recognize myself in the mirror and developed severe depersonalization and eventually had a mental breakdown.

Now I realize I just needed to work on my personality but fell for incel bullshit about being chad and slaying, because I had a super hot gf before I ever even discovered “looksmaxxing”, and I also realized that I actually liked being a skinny twink, even when I was shredded I didn’t feel comfortable in my body.

Now I’m 25 and look like total dogshit and trying to get skinny and save my hair. The steroids aged me a ton when if I had just hopped on fin at 21 I could have maintained my youthful glow.

I still have hope I can salvage my life and be happy. Part of me misses being a dom slayer, hooking up with a new girl every weekend, but I know it wasn’t who I really was, and also I would never be happy bald even if I was shredded.

I am trying to now work on my personality and find a cute nerdy girl who will love me for who I really am.
Some of us men, are not made for slaying. But are best made for LTR with good quality woman and relationship.

Also.
Yeah.
Roids can age oneself badly. Roids can cause balding.

And also, as you noted.

Face > Body

"sTeRoIdS doNt aGe" - as most people say here

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 9670
im so sorry man none of its your fault you only hopped on that shit bc u wanted to be robust and men have so much expectations in society
wishing you the best of lucky my nigga

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 19642
It may be over, but you slayed.

"Those who slay fiercely, slay for half as long."

"Revel in your time, slayer."

But the Indians here said just rtt

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what does your physique look like now? how much muscle did you lose when you hopped off roids

when you take steroids you will never be able to get a full erection without going on testosterone replacement therapy because it will kill your natural testosterone production when you get off it

and you can look like that at 145 pounds if your at a low body fat percentage

[DEV]Dropped 1 pound a week for 26 weeks. Everything I learned put into my smart calorie counter ...

5'10 145 lbs is twig territory.

You'll be getting mogged by 90% of adult men and 75% of women and even some golden retrievers

Also when you're that skinny your body is basically 100% bone structure. Most guys don't have the genetics to appear even remote appealing at that height and weight combination

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
The question is:

Can you still pull like you did now that your face has aged? Or have you lost that ability too?

Can the roided bod pull with your aged face or not anymore

Last edited: