I tried to get a girl drunk

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
She said I needer to see her drunk since she's a lot of fun that way, I took this as a subtle hint that she wants to make a move on me, but was to high inhibit to do it sober. So we ordered beer and I poured her some more from my bottles. She laughed at every cringe inducing story I told her. This was a green light for me. So in the end as I walked her to the bus stop, I leaned in for a kiss -- a fucking kiss, not making out, no tits grabbing or ass slapping -- just a fucking kiss, but she gave me the cheek. The narcissist I am I asked her 'I thought you fancied me?' to which she responded 'not like this, not while drunk!'.

While I was being rejected what really what made it worse was that a mature woman was eying my debacle with disgust the whole time.

How many times do I have to drink alcohol until it tastes good? Is it like coffee and an aquired taste?

Like i always say slapmaxx, ko'maxx and then kiss her while she's knocked Out theory is the only legit theory working in such a situation
How many times do I have to drink alcohol until it tastes good? Is it like coffee and an aquired taste?
No your taste changes overtime mostly. I hated Beer and coffee now i love it but pure hard liquor/alc will always taste shit

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
it doesn't really taste good IMO. You just taste it less

I never drank alcohol with a foid in life :feelsrope:

It never tastes good

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
[UPDATE] She keeps texting me since yesterday how she feels dizzy and her head hurts. What does this woman want?

[UPDATE] She keeps texting me since yesterday how she feels dizzy and her head hurts. What does this woman want?
she wants you to comfort her with your dick, go slay

Sounds like an underaged thot imo.

my advice: dont catch feelings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Sounds like an underaged thot imo.

Accurate observation, tbh, only that she's 20. The question now is; is she attracted to me? She keeps texting me since yesterday.

Accurate observation, tbh, only that she's 20. The question now is; is she attracted to me? She keeps texting me since yesterday.

I can't tell you for sure homie but for me this sounds similar to one of the first girls I approached when I was like 15.
if thats the case -> she might try to abuse you... will play with your feelings and stuff. those type of girls are unable to stay in a relationship so she will go on on-off type shit with a lot of guys.

me as a 15 y/o naive kiddo tried being pity and shit. don't do that! its the worst you can do.

what you can do:
depending on your attitude and standards either respectfully reject her or if you are that type of guy that wants cheap sex - she is the best door for that lmao. but can't give you a lot of advice from that point on because I never lowered my standards for some hoes. -> but definitely do a lot of push (if you know that social tactic?), show her that you are worth a lot and make her feel like she has to fight to get you (at least for now).

give me updates for more, and good luck 👍 !

Should have whipped out your cock instead

P in v or beta orbit

I can't tell you for sure homie but for me this sounds similar to one of the first girls I approached when I was like 15.
if thats the case -> she might try to abuse you... will play with your feelings and stuff. those type of girls are unable to stay in a relationship so she will go on on-off type shit with a lot of guys.

me as a 15 y/o naive kiddo tried being pity and shit. don't do that! its the worst you can do.

what you can do:
depending on your attitude and standards either respectfully reject her or if you are that type of guy that wants cheap sex - she is the best door for that lmao. but can't give you a lot of advice from that point on because I never lowered my standards for some hoes. -> but definitely do a lot of push (if you know that social tactic?), show her that you are worth a lot and make her feel like she has to fight to get you (at least for now).

give me updates for more, and good luck 👍 !

A little side not I forgot; I never approached this girl. The girl actually started texting me first. Even blackpillers on here confirmed that her doing the initiating was a undoubtedly sign of interest and that I should play along. So I did, I tactically let her send the last text just too see if she will re-initiate convos with me. She did. I thought she was the one chasing me. Since she was the one who suggested we meet to hang out sometimes. Her rejecting my kiss makes no sense even from a blackpill perspective.

Last edited:
it never tastes good
She said I needer to see her drunk since she's a lot of fun that way, I took this as a subtle hint that she wants to make a move on me, but was to high inhibit to do it sober. So we ordered beer and I poured her some more from my bottles. She laughed at every cringe inducing story I told her. This was a green light for me. So in the end as I walked her to the bus stop, I leaned in for a kiss -- a fucking kiss, not making out, no tits grabbing or ass slapping -- just a fucking kiss, but she gave me the cheek. The narcissist I am I asked her 'I thought you fancied me?' to which she responded 'not like this, not while drunk!'.

While I was being rejected what really what made it worse was that a mature woman was eying my debacle with disgust the whole time.
post pic

Another rejection?

Another rejection?

I keep getting rejected by girls who dm me first, approach, or even ask me out. How the fuck is this possible?

Dude fuck her jfl

Imagine drinking one beer and being drunk.

I keep getting rejected by girls who dm me first, approach, or even ask me out. How the fuck is this possible?

Probably the same loser vibe I am picking up on through the internet they can pick up on the first date.