I tried to morph my side profile

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
I asked a while ago what my main flaw is. Most guys here said it's my underdeveloped lower third.

People suggested that I get mandibular advancement and leffort 1.I was really skeptikal cause i was just thinking about a genio and not moving half of my face forwards.

I morphed my subhumanish profile.I think that I will do it I just gotta find the money.Or if I am lucky insurance will cover it as an apnea threatment.

Should I ask for ccw rotation too or just advancement?

Attachments

• GIF-191010_111619.gif
    GIF-191010_111619.gif
    94.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20191010-164928.png
    Screenshot_20191010-164928.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Idk,
But that simple and realistic morph makes you look really good

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Chadelite, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Just realized I forget this gif

Attachments

• GIF-191010_170607.gif
    GIF-191010_170607.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 53
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
It’s extremely realistic not some autistic morph

Go get it and ascend

Thanks man let's hope I will ascend
Focus on money man, everyone including me loves to obsess over morphs etc but the truth is money is pretty much everything. With money you could get all those things. Do well in school and work alot during the summer break for example and you'll be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
It’s extremely realistic not some autistic morph

Go get it and ascend
I am honestly crying with your comments. Absolute motivation
Focus on money man, everyone including me loves to obsess over morphs etc but the truth is money is pretty much everything. With money you could get all those things. Do well in school and work alot during the summer break for example and you'll be good
Good thing is that I am still young.Just imagine getting that done for free from insurance.I honestly hope I have apnea no matter how autistic that sounds

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I am honestly crying with your comments. Absolute motivation

Good thing is that I am still young.Just imagine getting that done for free from insurance.I honestly hope I have apnea no matter how autistic that sounds
Age?

I asked a while ago what my main flaw is. Most guys here said it's my underdeveloped lower third.

People suggested that I get mandibular advancement and leffort 1.I was really skeptikal cause i was just thinking about a genio and not moving half of my face forwards.

I morphed my subhumanish profile.I think that I will do it I just gotta find the money.Or if I am lucky insurance will cover it as an apnea threatment.

Should I ask for ccw rotation too or just advancement?
you are a mouth breather?
stop fucking doing it

you are a mouth breather?
stop fucking doing it

According to look-ism autists apparently mouth breathing was a urban legend don't know how much of their info to believe but they posted a study so i am iffy on trusting it but better safe than sorry

According to look-ism autists apparently mouth breathing was a urban legend don't know how much of their info to believe but they posted a study so i am iffy on trusting it but better safe than sorry
cope

Use it on Tinder tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite