i TROLLED my grandmas funeral with Among Us

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
My mom said that my aunt died and that we are going to her funeral the next morning. As soon as she left the room crying I busted put laughing because it reminded me of among us a popular video game. So as we were riding in the car I was thinking about saying "dead body reported" at the funeral. When we finnaly arived I screamed "dead body reported" everyone was looking me like if some sort of a weirdo. Then I remembered that my grandfather's sister fell in the vents and died when she was 2 years old. So I said grandpa's sister sus she vented. My grandfather started crying and everyone was screaming at me instead of laughing. My mom took my x box and said that I am going to therapist tomorow. Idk my mom is acting kinda sus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ
OMG ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฑ GUYS๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ!!!! THE MAILBOX ๐Ÿ“ซ IS AN IMPOSTER๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!! HE ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ง IS SO SUS ๐Ÿ’ฆ!!!!
(THIS IS A REFERENCE ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ™€ TO THE POPULAR ๐Ÿ˜‚ MOBIL AND COMPUTER ๐Ÿ–ฅ GAMG AMONG โ˜ช US ๐Ÿ‘จ) ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ˜ณโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธHOLY FUCKING SHITโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING AMONG US REFERENCE??????!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ AMONG US IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ RED IS SO SUSSSSS ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ COME TO MEDBAY AND WATCH ME SCAN ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ WHY IS NO ONE FIXING O2 ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก OH YOUR CREWMATE? NAME EVERY TASK ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜  Where Any sus!โ“ โ“ Where!โ“ โ“ Where! Any sus!โ“ Where! โ“ Any sus!โ“ โ“ Any sus! โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ Where!Where!Where! Any sus!Where!Any sus Where!โ“ Where! โ“ Where!Any susโ“ โ“ Any sus! โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ Where! โ“ Where! โ“ Any sus!โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ Any sus! โ“ โ“ Where!โ“ Any sus! โ“ โ“ Where!โ“ โ“ Where! โ“ Where!Where! โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ Any sus!โ“ โ“ โ“ Any sus!โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ Where! โ“ Where! Where!Any sus!Where! Where! โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ โ“ I think it was purple!๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€It wasnt me I was in vents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ r/amongusmemes r/unexpectedamongus r/expectedamongus perfectly balanced as all things should be r/unexpectedthanosWHEN โฐ THE IMPOSTOR ๐Ÿ˜Ž IS THICC ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅต

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Beetlejuice, Darmstadtium and 2 others
what soy and estrogen does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lasko123, Beetlejuice, eyelidcel and 10 others
pics of her dead body?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it