I try to stay away from

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
pajeet threads , pajeet stuff yet I get lumped in by ugly shitskin copers like @justinzayn who try to add me into their degenerate curry race ..this guy unironically thinks I'm a member of his pajeet race while I look like this

Screenshot 20220611 1538512
This delusional pajeet thinks this pheno is a pajeet phenotype LMAO .. yo @justinzayn how hard are you coping ??

I even made a thread about the people from my region and their phenos ...

Look I'm not that of an autist like you , I mean I am but not on your level ..so I can't write a really big post ..all I will say my people have never been pajeets nor will be ever..in fact pajeets aka you have been ruled by invaders for centuries ..WE , have not ....

This ugly shitskin coper thinks I WANT to claim central asian which is not even true ..claiming to be other stuff is a pajeet quality as we see in this forum everyday it's not me ..the first time I was assumed to be central asiatic was by a Chinese guy who said I looked uyghur ..I remember shitskin coper @justinzayn got so mad ...at that ..tried to make me a SEA subhuman but no paki shitskin that's not how it is ..where I'm from we have phenos which look more northern shifted and not like SEAs who might as well be curries but with gook eyes ..I talk about that here in this post

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...pajeet-me-pajeet-sem2sem.518091/#post-8506062

I posted people from my region here who don't look like curries and stuff ..nor SEAs ..

@justinzayn I take shits in the morning better looking than you ...I know you are insecure about looking like a pajeet , so you wanna include non curry Eurasian DNA warriors like me with your degenerate drravidiain abo race but genes say otherwise .....

I'm again spamming the link here ..do go through the thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
dn rd + ratio + your a flat faced gook

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

Attachments

• 673A007A-31F6-43F2-A853-055264A12A4D.jpg
    673A007A-31F6-43F2-A853-055264A12A4D.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
  • C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 18244

Attachments

• C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
pajeet threads , pajeet stuff yet I get lumped in by ugly shitskin copers like @justinzayn who try to add me into their degenerate curry race ..this guy unironically thinks I'm a member of his pajeet race while I look like this

View attachment 1741577
This delusional pajeet thinks this pheno is a pajeet phenotype LMAO .. yo @justinzayn how hard are you coping ??

I even made a thread about the people from my region and their phenos ...

Look I'm not that of an autist like you , I mean I am but not on your level ..so I can't write a really big post ..all I will say my people have never been pajeets nor will be ever..in fact pajeets aka you have been ruled by invaders for centuries ..WE , have not ....

This ugly shitskin coper thinks I WANT to claim central asian which is not even true ..claiming to be other stuff is a pajeet quality as we see in this forum everyday it's not me ..the first time I was assumed to be central asiatic was by a Chinese guy who said I looked uyghur ..I remember shitskin coper @justinzayn got so mad ...at that ..tried to make me a SEA subhuman but no paki shitskin that's not how it is ..where I'm from we have phenos which look more northern shifted and not like SEAs who might as well be curries but with gook eyes ..I talk about that here in this post

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...pajeet-me-pajeet-sem2sem.518091/#post-8506062

I posted people from my region here who don't look like curries and stuff ..nor SEAs ..

@justinzayn I take shits in the morning better looking than you ...I know you are insecure about looking like a pajeet , so you wanna include non curry Eurasian DNA warriors like me with your degenerate drravidiain abo race but genes say otherwise .....

I'm again spamming the link here ..do go through the thread

If you are this dude in the pic then you have ascended congrats fully mirin