i turned 19 today lol

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
idk how to feel. i cried when i turned 18. i cried when i turned 17. from the illusion of loss innocence. but i just feel numb. my mom made me a cake jfl. i hugged her for the first time in years. i also heard birds chirping for what seems like forever. i had a good dream. i dont know how to feel. i think its a mixture of hope and despair. i mean im still a teenager i can be silly for a little longer, but what i do now will impact the rest of my life, especially in regards to ascending. jfl look at me i don't even have friends that are wishing me happy bday and im talking to fucking incels on .org. so over. im just really scared of growing up man. i think i naturally romanticize shit, a childlike wonder and deep down, below all my nihilism, i think everything can be beautiful in some regard. i yearn to be a part of that beauty. experience it. i hope this is the year i can.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444, RiceCel1234 and 18 others
Happy bday but it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 26885, mogstars and 3 others
I’m 20

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Pikabro, diamondbill and 3 others
ur inoscense was gone in that subway bathroom when ur uncle decided to touch you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, GabachoCopium, mogstars and 11 others
dont need friends let the whitepill guide you

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, tasmanian devil, forevermirin and 1 other person
also enjoy your birthday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, tasmanian devil and lilith
Happy birthday!

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
ur only as old as u look boyo some 16 year olds already look mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
Lol enjoy

• Love it
Happy Birthday lil nigga

• Love it
idk how to feel. i cried when i turned 18. i cried when i turned 17. from the illusion of loss innocence. but i just feel numb. my mom made me a cake jfl. i hugged her for the first time in years. i also heard birds chirping for what seems like forever. i had a good dream. i dont know how to feel. i think its a mixture of hope and despair. i mean im still a teenager i can be silly for a little longer, but what i do now will impact the rest of my life, especially in regards to ascending. jfl look at me i don't even have friends that are wishing me happy bday and im talking to fucking incels on .org. so over. im just really scared of growing up man. i think i naturally romanticize shit, a childlike wonder and deep down, below all my nihilism, i think everything can be beautiful in some regard. i yearn to be a part of that beauty. experience it. i hope this is the year i can.
Bro, you're still way too young. Focus on looksmaxxing to the best of your ability, skincaremaxxing/gymmaxxing you name it. Breath through your nose, DO NOT BREATH THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, I'll promise you, it will do irreparable damage to your looks, I'm a victim of mouth breathing due to being fat as a kid, and I could've had a well defined jawline and facial structure if it wasn't for it. Try to approach girls in college, join clubs, get a good career so you can hardmaxx in your early to mid 20s and hopefully you'll find the "one" a 22 yr old Stacy virgin that would love you unconditionally.

We're all rooting for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1 and lilith
Bro, you're still way too young. Focus on looksmaxxing to the best of your ability, skincaremaxxing/gymmaxxing you name it. Breath through your nose, DO NOT BREATH THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, I'll promise you, it will do irreparable damage to your looks, I'm a victim of mouth breathing due to being fat as a kid, and I could've had a well defined jawline and facial structure if it wasn't for it. Try to approach girls in college, join clubs, get a good career so you can hardmaxx in your early to mid 20s and hopefully you'll find the "one" a 22 yr old Stacy virgin that would love you unconditionally.

Are you trolling? I always see you give the shittiest water advice on posts

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
ur only as old as u look boyo some 16 year olds already look mid 20s
this tbh.

I’m 19 too, will turn 20 this year but i look 17 max

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Iasacrko
Are you trolling? I always see you give the shittiest water advice on posts
I’m not, and this is the realest advice I can give tbh. I’m trying to prevent someone to just LDAR and to encourage him to maximize his potential.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and distance decay
happy birthday gng

• Love it

thank you so much

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
thank you guys it means alot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Tabula Rasa
i felt similar to you. Also spent my 15 and 16 birthday completely alone(not even my parents were with me at the time) also slept whole day crying and walking outside. Keep going though, you never know where life can bring you
also happy birthday

• Love it
i felt similar to you. Also spent my 15 and 16 birthday completely alone(not even my parents were with me at the time) also slept whole day crying and walking outside. Keep going though, you never know where life can bring you
also happy birthday
you got this lil bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Morelife

• Love it
Happy birthday bro

• Love it
you got this lil bro
not lil bro im almost 19 too jfl. i feel like im getting old as fuck but the truth is mfs still act and enjoy their lives like teens even in their mid 20s. U just gotta live life

• Love it
happy bday bro,from now on lifes gonna be great be optimistic :3

• Love it

cope nigger

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and latincell95
Over if you're not 18 anymore

• JFL
Happy birthday

• Love it
It only gets better from now on boyo don’t worry 😂

• JFL
Happy Birthday

• Love it
Happy birthday bro :feelsahh:
Don't overthink, make a somewhat realistic ascension plan with all the things you want and need to do and just go :feelsmage:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lilith and hardestmfintheroom
Happy birthday mate, focus on the future. Good things are ahead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~ and lilith
Grow some balls beta

• JFL
Happy birthday bro :feelsahh:
Don't overthink, make a somewhat realistic ascension plan with all the things you want and need to do and just go :feelsmage:
i love you bro

• Love it
Reactions: JL~
Most low T post I’ve ever read

• JFL
Reactions: stunna, raumDEuter and lilith
there is no hope, ww 3 is about to happen!

• Love it
Most low T post I’ve ever read
im low t and? mad?

there is no hope, ww 3 is about to happen!
i want to mog a boneless subhuman chink from korea when i fight for my country on the battlefield. he would be so captivated by my psl features and bow down to worship. i will kill the chink and cum on his corpse.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
i want to mog a boneless subhuman chink from korea when i fight for my country on the battlefield. he would be so captivated by my psl features and bow down to worship. i will kill the chink and cum on his corpse.
i only want to kill some russian mutts. like putin

• Love it
Happy birthday brother

• Love it
Nobody gives a shit, faggot

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and ReinhardRacist
youre cute ngl

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing