I understand why people become drug addicts

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
Im always on the verge of being an acid addict, I can just drop acid almost everyday go to a distant place, and stop worrying about everything

I usually use it twice per month but the urge to become an addict is always there

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, HighLtn, Chadeep and 3 others
Acid isn’t addictive though

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and MoggerGaston
I was an acid addict this time last year. Much better than my current state of being a @foidforeskin addict

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Im always on the verge of being an acid addict, I can just drop acid almost everyday go to a distant place, and stop worrying about everything

I usually use it twice per month but the urge to become an addict is always there
when did you start using?

My drugs-use peaked late last year/early this year. I feel less interest in doing it as often anymore because the experience isn't as new and interesting to me anymore.

I still use a lot though. Just not the -use drugs until you pass out, wake up and first thing you do is snort a line- type lifestyle which I had for a while.

• +1

Im gonna snort today

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream
Acid isn’t addictive though
its not addictive like meth or heroin where you really need to do it again its more like you choose to do it again

I find acid a very interesting drug and a good way to escape life, I usually go in the woods and trip there very interesting experiences compared to regular life

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream and EvilDarkskinManlet
Been awhile since I abused any substances. Maybe I should start doing it again

its not addictive like meth or heroin where you really need to do it again its more like you choose to do it again

I find acid a very interesting drug and a good way to escape life, I usually go in the woods and trip there very interesting experiences compared to regular life
It just sucks that you become tolerant so quickly

• +1
when did you start using?

My drugs-use peaked late last year/early this year. I feel less interest in doing it as often anymore because the experience isn't as new and interesting to me anymore.

I still use a lot though. Just not the -use drugs until you pass out, wake up and first thing you do is snort a line- type lifestyle which I had for a while.
Youre lucky to be in netherlands

Youre lucky to be in netherlands
This country sucks so hard that you NEED drugs to cope.

And the women are so picky, bad, which is the reason why we have legalized prostitution.

• +1
This country sucks so hard that you NEED drugs to cope.

And the women are so picky, bad, which is the reason why we have legalized prostitution.
But drugs are easy to find, cheaper and pure, you can get acid there for like 5 euros or even less per tab while in portugal is usually 10 and not every dealer has it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston