nigger tier maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, slavicpsycho, PashtunMogger and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, justalooksmaxer, Dietsnasta and 24 others
Barks me. I know mine is literally twice the size of yours @Übermogger for a fact, the other guy i've never heard of.

Send proof of a maxilla this size existing on Looksmax at all. It doesn't need to be you. Just, at all. Fuck it, find me a fucking male model who comes CLOSE to this maxilla, unironically.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, TheEndHasNoEnd, cardiologist and 2 others
Barks me. I know mine is literally twice the size of yours @Übermogger for a fact, the other guy i've never heard of.

Send proof of a maxilla this size existing on Looksmax at all. It doesn't need to be you. Just, at all. Fuck it, find me a fucking male model who comes CLOSE to this maxilla, unironically.
Forgot to mention, twice the size is a generous estimate,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608

Are you american

Looks like a Barrett morph holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and RODEBLUR

send in profile 90 degrees where both of your eyebrows arent visible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and gamma
send in profile 90 degrees where both of your eyebrows arent visible
Too lazy. If you think my head tilted 1cm to the left would've made a big enough difference, just find someone else in the same ''frauding'' position and sent it to me. If you can't find it, create one.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You look like you're trying to do some weird pouty thing to accentuate your maxilla or something. Even if you weren't, you're still extremely lens distorted by taking a picture on selfie mode. Do one on a mirror or on a timer from far away

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Too lazy. If you think my head tilted 1cm to the left would've made a big enough difference, just find someone else in the same ''frauding'' position and sent it to me. If you can't find it, create one.
*send, fuck.

Plus it's closer to 50mm to be a perfect Frankfurt plane, tbh.

If you was american you can go outside and see a nigger
Looksmax's gotten enough niggers. Send one of their sides and compare them to mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
The angle is a side from far away. Literally 50mm away from being a perfect Frankfurt plane.
your glabella and other brow is visible

Tilting head (like you)
4bd1f927d2b020eeaef52feb11fca12a

Normal position
London uk 3rd november 2016 david gandy attends battersea dogs and H7B621

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Assuming his eye corner is that leftmost black dot there, my maxilla is actually a considerable amount bigger.
IMG 5068

Pictures is morphed too, since i've seen the original in an old book about phenotypes.

Won from a morph, effortlessly. Today was a good day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and StrangerDanger
Angle fraud tilting dont effects it

U cam suck my dick easily with this. Maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Vergil.is, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Haven
These are very different angles.

Only the third is a decent side profile picture, and closest to the one i used.

Nevertheless, the maxilla stays a similar size throughout all three pictures.
he is frauding by jutting his head in forward position in the third and his head is angled more towards 90 degrees than yours which is visible on the glabella and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Allowing gays on this site was a mistake. Fuck you, @Sergeant.
Gays are human and have the rights to share their opinions
Also i am a leabian not a gay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 31445, Vergil.is and 3 others
he is frauding by jutting his head in forward position in the third and his head is angled more towards 90 degrees than yours which is visible on the glabella and eyebrows
The difference in angles is incredibly minimal.

Gays are human and have the rights to share their opinions
Also i am a leabian not a gay
I'd still lock you in a crowded chamber emitting Zyklon B through showerheads along like-minded individuals without hesitation.

Lesbians dont haves dick

I'd still lock you in a crowded chamber emitting Zyklon B through showerheads along like-minded individuals without hesitation.
Wooooow😱😱😱😱🔱🔱👻👻👻