I unironically have the biggest maxilla on Looksmax

one girl was interested in you? my bad bro ur a slayer, edating is cool!
Interested? Plenty have been interested. I'm talking about long-term activity. Got rated 9/10 by a yubo foid last year when i was at one of my subhumanity peaks lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Interested? Plenty have been interested. I'm talking about long-term activity. Got rated 9/10 by a yubo foid last year when i was at one of my subhumanity peaks lmfao
yeah ive been rated 10/10 by countless foids online, what ur point i dont get it, validation means shit all if its not irl

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
yeah ive been rated 10/10 by countless foids online, what ur point i dont get it, validation means shit all if its not irl
How am i gonna get validated by foids IRL? I don't have an IRL, i'm inside 24/7. Can't even deduce from when i was younger, since aside from looking much worse and being much shorter, i went to all-boy schools and didn't even know a single foid my age until i was like 14 after she rode the same bus as me.

How am i gonna get validated by foids IRL? I don't have an IRL, i'm inside 24/7. Can't even deduce from when i was younger, since aside from looking much worse and being much shorter, i went to all-boy schools and didn't even know a single foid my age until i was like 14 after she rode the same bus as me.
actually go outside then, thats how u get a true rating

actually go outside then, thats how u get a true rating
how and why the fuck would i do that? just gonna walk up to some foid and be like ''hey girl, what would you rate me 1-10''? shit's non-NT as fuck

how and why the fuck would i do that? just gonna walk up to some foid and be like ''hey girl, what would you rate me 1-10''? shit's non-NT as fuck
yeah thats what i said right? if u go outside and get no iois or dont get approached ur repulsive looking, it isnt the 1950s anymore, girls approach too

yeah thats what i said right? if u go outside and get no iois or dont get approached ur repulsive looking, it isnt the 1950s anymore, girls approach too
i just lost my remaining 75 iq points after reading this

That doesn't mean he's repulsive. It means he is average.

thats a shame, maybe u can lose ur 1ft bidelts too
keep coping with my demigod bideltoid, u just hating because u don't have them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I changed when i read i need to stop barking or some shit xd
You are barking because you are a dog, but you are a cat compared to a big dog like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

7B965E67 D372 41E1 BFDC 679D24079969

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and StrangerDanger
who cares u still look normie anyways

OP has been without a shower for 6 months at least.

76FBDCBF 630B 4611 8473 71AB263CC4D6
Your maxilla isn’t that big with your 404 zygos looking ass

I maxillamog this guy to hell. Greycel ass bitch
Hahahah you don’t mog shit you ugly faggot and you especially don’t mog Jordan Barrett. More bone in one of his cheekbones than your entire skull you goofy cheekboneless cuck. You have zygoless peanut skull compared to him

C65027C9 3076 4841 B136 E6AF0E3F5C64
3F5B785E 364A 4137 BBE0 CCE0410C3ECE