I unironically have the biggest maxilla on Looksmax

Are you a tranny:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
If u want me to be a tranny rhen yes
If u want me to be a gay then yes
If u want me to be a leabian then yes
I am multi talented

• Ugh..
Reactions: Haven
The difference in angles is incredibly minimal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 14848 and Haven
If u want me to be a tranny rhen yes
If u want me to be a gay then yes
If u want me to be a leabian then yes
I am multi talented
Kys tranny gay lesbian nigga bicth

@Alexanderr no girls allowed and she said she is a lesbian ban
Yahahahahahahahahahaha what a funny comments here

@Alexanderr no girls allowed and she said she is a lesbian ban
Too late. Alexxander is already in their DM's begging for nudes. He can be easily blackmailed into submission.

• JFL
My head was nowhere near as angled as the first two. Shitty comparison and argument.
waiting for 90 degree profile
you took that pic right there cause your maxilla looked most forward grown at that angle

waiting for 90 degree profile
you took that pic right there cause your maxilla looked most forward grown at that angle
1. Already 90 degree profile.
2. I took that pic because i felt like making a side. I forgot about it quickly. I think i had even discarded it into the trash. It wasn't until i scrolled through my gallery weeks later that i realized how hard my maxilla mogged.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and StrangerDanger
stil have a short face and look like a kid

• +1
Picture is very old + lens distorted

Was going through puberty back then and my maxilla was still growing, i have an even older picture at the same angle where my maxilla is much smaller due to growth

Picture is very old + lens distorted

Was going through puberty back then and my maxilla was still growing, i have an even older picture at the same angle where my maxilla is much smaller due to growth
In that pic you look better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 6695, eudaemonic and 1 other person
I just do it for the pics to hide double chin
Added nothing to the topic at hand anyway idk why u even brought that up and didn't continue on the actual thing we were talking about

Added nothing to the topic at hand anyway idk why u even brought that up and didn't continue on the actual thing we were talking about
this is closer to frankfurt plane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
  • +1
Joined Apr 12, 2021
bigdic told me ur 5'6 lol, when are you roping? with that es ratio, bidelts and height, i would have roped years ago, mirin ur low t enough to not rope

• JFL
bigdic told me ur 5'6 lol, when are you roping? with that es ratio, bidelts and height, i would have roped years ago, mirin ur low t enough to not rope
I larp as 5'6'' for a cheap laugh lol. Idk who ''bigdic'' is but he must've heard me talk in an open chat or sum. I'm 5'8'' and growing atm, idk what t has to do with roping but i'm actually extremely satisfied with myself and wouldn't want to waste any of this. It's what has actually stopped me from roping

I larp as 5'6'' for a cheap laugh lol. Idk who ''bigdic'' is but he must've heard me talk in an open chat or sum. I'm 5'8'' and growing atm, idk what t has to do with roping but i'm actually extremely satisfied with myself and wouldn't want to waste any of this. It's what has actually stopped me from roping
having low t levels doesnt give u the aggression needed to end it, and w the way u look u deffo want to end it, u can put up as many barriers as u want but i know for a fact u are an incel, ur frame looks edited its that narrow

having low t levels doesnt give u the aggression needed to end it, and w the way u look u deffo want to end it, u can put up as many barriers as u want but i know for a fact u are an incel, ur frame looks edited its that narrow
I very much like the way i look. I'm not insecure about anything. It is what it is.

I very much like the way i look. I'm not insecure about anything. It is what it is.
u might like it but i dont think others do, sorry lad

u might like it but i dont think others do, sorry lad
wdym sorry? why the fuck would i care about what other people think about me? i don't live for that shit, maybe u do but i couldn't give any less fucks about validation or some other weird shit. those people can worry about themselves

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
wdym sorry? why the fuck would i care about what other people think about me? i don't live for that shit, maybe u do but i couldn't give any less fucks about validation or some other weird shit. those people can worry about themselves
im decently high t so im straight not asexual, thats probs why i care

im decently high t so im straight not asexual, thats probs why i care
Well if you want to bring girls into the equation i've had an on-off thing with a Yubo girl for some weeks now, who literally told me ''you're hot'' straight out of the blue initiating a conversation. I was literally not showing any interest in her and just saying some lame bland shit and she STILL said that she wanted to meet me despite her living in another province and me not even bringing that up at all. So... Idk.

use the forum well
it has the potential to ascend you
but also to ruin your life XDDDDDD
hahaha i am jk

i am 17 lol

anything they could have done to ''ruin my life'' has already been done, i've been here for a while now but i don't have a life to ruin so you can see the issue they ran into

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
hahaha i am jk

i am 17 lol

anything they could have done to ''ruin my life'' has already been done, i've been here for a while now but i don't have a life to ruin so you can see the issue they ran into
you suck!
can we be frens?

OP have you taken shower?

Well if you want to bring girls into the equation i've had an on-off thing with a Yubo girl for some weeks now, who literally told me ''you're hot'' straight out of the blue initiating a conversation. I was literally not showing any interest in her and just saying some lame bland shit and she STILL said that she wanted to meet me despite her living in another province and me not even bringing that up at all. So... Idk.
one girl was interested in you? my bad bro ur a slayer, edating is cool!