I unironically think the more you see someone the more attractive they become

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Idk if this is cope but if I see someone everyday they look more attractive to me

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, goo25, twojei and 7 others
IMG 1073

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
There was a study on it, it's actually true

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, bigseal and Zenis
Its opposite for me

You probably stop analyzing their failos

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, $ u b H u m a n and micropp
The mere exposure effect is a psychological phenomenon by which people tend to develop a preference for things or people that are more familiar to them than others. Repeated exposure increases familiarity.

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, czwarty and LancasteR
True for mtn and htn.

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Idk if this is cope but if I see someone everyday they look more attractive to me
That applies to foids only, bucko.

You probably stop analyzing their failos
I know many people that look chad to me upon first glance but then the more I look at them the more flaws/failos I notice

• +1
Reactions: jxck7468
I know many people that look chad to me upon first glance but then the more I look at them the more flaws/failos I notice
Because autism

for real theres this 1 PSL burn victim landwhale that i see on the bus everyday and everyday she gets a lil sexier in my eyes, i think she reached HTB status in my mind by now

for real theres this 1 PSL burn victim landwhale that i see on the bus everyday and everyday she gets a lil sexier in my eyes, i think she reached HTB status in my mind by now
Would u fuck her be honest

My oneitis just needs to see my 6 million more times and then she will think I’m chad 😍

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
Blud just found out what the exposure effect is. This is how oofy doofies end up with their gfs.