I use .org lingo irl, how over is it for me?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I was in the gym with a couple friends and some girls, we were all talking and this one framecel guy was saying 'yeah I don't really have a v-taper but my arms are still big'
Unironically I just yelled 'COPE NIGGA'
my friends and those foids were all staring at me like I belonged in a fucking mental asylum
lemme remind you, the language we speak isn't even english so it's double autistic to yell this dumb shit jfll

I just went straight home afterwards to yell at nigga greycels on here

Sometimes when a girl texts me some dumb shit I even say dnr without even thinking abt it, yippie W rizzlord from the .org offtopic rotter

I believe I lost my NT tendencies
cope dnr
over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 62902, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
also, there were actual niggers there too so I'm gonna get beheaded soon!
over

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Unironically sounds to me like your mask of sanity is slipping if you can't even control your tongue like that. Spend less time here for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, optimisticzoomer, Mio and 3 others
U know it’s over when ur using incel terminology with normies 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and PsychoDsk
I say it’s over and cope with normies a lot tho, so u saying ‘cope nigga’ isn’t strictly a .org thing it’s just generally an internet, chronically online thing to say so it’s not that bad

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
U know it’s over when ur using incel terminology with normies 💀💀💀
mirin their ignorance and way of life tbh
wish I didn't know what 'cope' is

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I say it’s over and cope with normies a lot tho, so u saying ‘cope nigga’ isn’t strictly a .org thing it’s just generally an internet, chronically online thing to say so it’s not that bad
yeah I've been chronically online for yrs now, no way I can fix that shit jfl
I'm happy I got mfs like you to talk to

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
mirin their ignorance and way of life tbh
wish I didn't know what 'cope' is
Cope isnt strictly .org slang it’s a normal word that normies use all the time

• +1
I was in the gym with a couple friends and some girls, we were all talking and this one framecel guy was saying 'yeah I don't really have a v-taper but my arms are still big'
my friends and those foids were all staring at me like I belonged in a fucking mental asylum
lemme remind you, the language we speak isn't even english so it's double autistic to yell this dumb shit jfll

Sometimes when a girl texts me some dumb shit I even say dnr without even thinking abt it, yippie W rizzlord from the .org offtopic rotter

cope dnr
over
Some curry had to stay after class and I commented brutal out loud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio, yeeyeeslayer and PsychoDsk
Tbh most .org slang ain’t that bad, just avoid legit incel terms like Chad and Stacy and ur fine

• +1
Imagine gymceling just to be afraid of some tiny weeny immigrant chimpanzees.

• JFL

cope dnr
over
During 2023 I was a part of some normie study circle and they all used to
- it's over
- nigga
- cope
- autism
Unironically. They were so brainrot by insta, they got indirectly programmed to say it out loud.

cope dnr
over
Just look at ylrven doing this shit.

i was talking to a girl and said it’s over the other day lmao she hasn’t spoken to me since

Unironically sounds to me like your mask of sanity is slipping if you can't even control your tongue like that. Spend less time here for sure.
psl brainrot.

reminds me of that time BGM chimped out at some girl in the gym, calling her a fat subhuman or smth, and getting fired

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and BigBiceps