I used to read so much when I was youngcel. What happened?

apocalypse

apocalypse

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
11,241
Reputation
22,296
Up until like 12 I would check out 5 books at a time from the local library and obliterate them at 100 pages minimum per day. What the fuck happened to make me suddenly stop? I haven’t read a whole book in years.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel
Bro was a book worm
 
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Up until like 12 I would check out 5 books at a time from the local library and obliterate them at 100 pages minimum per day. What the fuck happened to make me suddenly stop? I haven’t read a whole book in years.
Should read this book:

TamilNadu
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Truecel14
Legit and I wish I’d stayed one instead of rotted. Imagine my iq rn :bigbrain:
Mf would have had that megamind head rn instead mf has a brain the size of a pea
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, blackpilledforlife, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
started cooming
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and pardocel
I remember reading Oscar Wilde’s The nightingale and the rose at like 10 and crying quietly in my bed so my father doesn’t hear me being a pussy and beat me.
 
Neurotransmitters fried by internet and vidya
 
Me too bro we were high IQ kids
Not anymore :feelsbadman:
 
Up until like 12 I would check out 5 books at a time from the local library and obliterate them at 100 pages minimum per day. What the fuck happened to make me suddenly stop? I haven’t read a whole book in years.
dementia praecox.
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
11
Views
49
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
scuderia
Replies
37
Views
100
Sakl
Sakl
lemon67
Replies
5
Views
21
lemon67
lemon67
Hirux
Replies
11
Views
55
Hirux
Hirux
6
Replies
3
Views
38
them streets b cold
them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top