I used to think I had a special personality or I was a weirdly lucky person.

horseman

horseman

looking approachable as always
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Posts
18,723
Reputation
33,524
Then I discovered what the height halo is, I dont really feel special anymore. You don’t realise the effects of height/halo effect whilst you’re experiencing it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zudlife and Thodian
0, seems like org doesn’t like humblebrags😔
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and zudlife
Then I discovered what the height halo is, I dont really feel special anymore. You don’t realise the effects of height/halo effect whilst you’re experiencing it.
height?
 
  • +1
Reactions: zudlife and horseman
1791221566014
 
Good one @horseman
IMG 9424
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman

Similar threads

ykls.
Replies
0
Views
15
ykls.
ykls.
trustfund
Replies
3
Views
22
trustfund
trustfund
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
35
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
ehrensdirtysocks
Replies
2
Views
25
ehrensdirtysocks
ehrensdirtysocks
chud10282892
Replies
0
Views
12
chud10282892
chud10282892

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top