I used to think the blackpill was just with women/dating but I realize its so important even outside this

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
After improving my looks and acne so much this year I realize how better I am treated. I've been ugly for so long 1-2 years now fat acne greasy gross hair tired eyes and depression that you could see on my eyes.

After 3 months of living on my own my depression went away I lost weight my skin improved with the routine I had. Now that I am back home even my own grandparents were nicer to me. I always felt social anxiety and my (((Therapist))) a year back said this was due to delusions and in my head that people were judging me (KEK). But I realize now the cause of it was my declining health which effected my looks and mood for the worst. Of course I developed a fear of people when every interaction I subtly picked up on people hating or being bothered by me. Every conversation was a chore unless I genuinely had interesting things to say people acted annoyed at me for existing.

Cashier even older ones would give me a gross stare. I would always wear a face mask and glasses because people looking at me gave me panic attacks. Now I don't feel like this anymore cashiers will say "here you go Honey or Sir" and are always nice to me. Its got nothing to do with anything sexual they are usually older women. Someone on reddit would say get a better personality but unironically its impossible to have a good one if your ugly. Either you will be bitter and evil or become socially scared and a hikimori.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LooksOrDeath, AngryShortMale and 5 others
Idk if I will ever get a gf again like I could in the past but just going from truecel to normie was enough I feel like I am a person now

The difference between being a 2-3 and a 5.5/10 is night and day maybe as big as chad and normie

If I can get to HTN and be healthy and fit I think I can be happy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Yeah I leanmaxxed and unlocked jaw with hollow cheeks. The treatment I get in casual interactions is night and day. Joining here is so much better than being on reddit. They gaslight the fuck out of you and never tell you what to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31022, 5.5psl, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Halo effect is very real in career and other parts of your life, studies have shown taller men are also higher earning compared to shorter ones in careers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
What did you do to improve looks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Moldovancel
Halo effect is very real in career and other parts of your life, studies have shown taller men are also higher earning compared to shorter ones in careers
bc they are better

• JFL
Reactions: Struggler03
What did you do to improve looks?
Being healthy for starters. My skin care routine and I walked 4 miles daily to lose weight. I have lost 20 pounds and cured 95% of my cystic acne I still have a long road to but but I basically went from subhuman to normie in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Now that I am back home even my own grandparents were nicer to me. I always felt social anxiety and my (((Therapist))) a year back said this was due to delusions and in my head that people were judging me (KEK). But I realize now the cause of it was my declining health which effected my looks and mood for the worst. Of course I developed a fear of people when every interaction I subtly picked up on people hating or being bothered by me. Every conversation was a chore unless I genuinely had interesting things to say people acted annoyed at me for existing.

Cashier even older ones would give me a gross stare. I would always wear a face mask and glasses because people looking at me gave me panic attacks. Now I don't feel like this anymore cashiers will say "here you go Honey or Sir" and are always nice to me. Its got nothing to do with anything sexual they are usually older women. Someone on reddit would say get a better personality but unironically its impossible to have a good one if your ugly. Either you will be bitter and evil or become socially scared and a hikimori.
fuck therapists they are Human bluepills who seem to study nothing but gaslighting and trolling tactics in their education and in terms of substantial advice never have anything to offer except Find a hobby to cope :lul: :lul: :lul:

The clean stats are there. The Solid anecdotes are there. The logic is there. We know for a FACT people interpret behaviour through the lens of our appearance.

And yup, there is no personality for uggos. if you act positive, you are seen as lacking in self awareness. if you act negative you are seen as an angry incel. All we can do is keep our ugly heads down and looksmax before coming back out of our Shells.