I wanna fightmax so bad

X

x69

?????? ????
I want look high fighting success which I already look to some extent. But I need bigger wrists. I want 8-9 inch wrists.
I want more explosive muscle fibers. I want better everything.

Why did god put me in such a weak body. I should be 5''11 with great frame and athletic capabilities but instead I look like a weak loser that suprisingly is way better than most people in terms of fighting/speed/power and whatever.

Most people in my IT class did 10-25 pushups in 1 fucking minute. I did 52 and all of them were like "WHAT THE FUCK WAHAAT" like tbh. I even asked the lady who was counting and she said that I was the best so far. I was the best at every other thing too. But I am 5''9 with small frame yet high athletic capabilities.
I have BBC athletic ability but WHY DID GOD GIVE ME SUCH A SMALL FRAME.

I want to be high T naturally like mike tyson.

MIke tsy

Mike tyson at 13. I looked like a twink till 16. After 16 my height increased from like 5''5 to 5''9-5''10 area. My face grew so fucking much but I'll never look high T enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Pick up a combat sport.

• +1
You probably looked like a retard doing shitty pushups as fast as you can. The teacher gets paid to tell you how good of a job youre doing. Suprised they let the mentally disabled kids interact with the normal ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, averageblokecel and 3 others
You probably looked like a retard doing shitty pushups as fast as you can. The teacher gets paid to tell you how good of a job youre doing. Suprised they let the mentally disabled kids interact with the normal ones
:feelskek::feelskek: :feelsokman:

• +1
I want look high fighting success which I already look to some extent. But I need bigger wrists. I want 8-9 inch wrists.
I want more explosive muscle fibers. I want better everything.

Why did god put me in such a weak body. I should be 5''11 with great frame and athletic capabilities but instead I look like a weak loser that suprisingly is way better than most people in terms of fighting/speed/power and whatever.

Most people in my IT class did 10-25 pushups in 1 fucking minute. I did 52 and all of them were like "WHAT THE FUCK WAHAAT" like tbh. I even asked the lady who was counting and she said that I was the best so far. I was the best at every other thing too. But I am 5''9 with small frame yet high athletic capabilities.
I have BBC athletic ability but WHY DID GOD GIVE ME SUCH A SMALL FRAME.

I want to be high T naturally like mike tyson.

View attachment 1256
Mike tyson at 13. I looked like a twink till 16. After 16 my height increased from like 5''5 to 5''9-5''10 area. My face grew so fucking much but I'll never look high T enough

All memes aside, read about Rocky Marciano. He had short stubby limbs, and was one of the greatest boxers of all time. Some of the fights of his are crazy to watch, it's like watching a human fight a tank.

• +1
Holy shit at this beef

Your best bet if you want to pick up fights and have a "normie legitimate reason" is to fight for women, get some woman in problems and just break your knuckles with the guy, society will see it good and you had a fight, the woman isn't going to go for you tho but hey we are talking just about the part of butting heads right?

• +1
I hate u but I did laugh

• +1
Fightmaxxing is legit. Fightmaxxing will lead to bonegains from face impacts.

All boxers have huge skulls.

• +1