iamnothing
I hate all of you
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 127
- Reputation
- 112
I wanna fuck my hot ass social teacher except she hates me and thinks I’m a degenerate







Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari




Not really sure I just wanted to post something lolmigga what do you want us to say
dw we all did eventuallyI wanna fuck my hot ass social teacher except she hates me and thinks I’m a degenerate![]()
25-27how old is she
Yes I’ll fuck anythingWould you fuck your calculator
What’s the methodtheres one way to do it
same with my german teacherI wanna fuck my hot ass social teacher except she hates me and thinks I’m a degenerate![]()
How old is she?same with my german teacher
probably like 28-30How old is she?
Not too bad, my teacher is hot facially but really unproportionate body lolprobably like 28-30
shes pretty ugly facially
but has fucking hot ass