My teacher called me a nazi

code80

code80

when is it my turn to be ok?
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
3,382
Reputation
11,172
There was an immigration question in class, and she asked the reasons for immigration.I said that I would like to immigrate to the country where my nation is from.She said that I was a nazi,because I said that this was the norm,and every nation should live in its own country:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel, Crimx991 and TrueAfghan
Rooyso😢😢😢😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991 and code80
Top 10 Misinformation GIF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kip_199, code80 and TrueAfghan
My teacher called me an „austrian painter approver” after I was talking poorly of the soviet union lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: code80
Ong u gotta be a band kid
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel and code80
There was an immigration question in class, and she asked the reasons for immigration.I said that I would like to immigrate to the country where my nation is from.She said that I was a nazi,because I said that this was the norm,and every nation should live in its own country:lul::lul:
what? am i dyslexic or did you just fuck up typing what you were trying to say
 
  • +1
Reactions: code80
what? am i dyslexic or did you just fuck up typing what you were trying to say
Probably im just fuck up typing, English not my first language
In short,my teacher called me a Nazi and I'm not a Nazi
 
  • +1
Reactions: boneridden and 0ogrpostcel
Nazi is when you live with your people
 
  • JFL
Reactions: code80 and yyk117

Similar threads

non-chalant
Replies
0
Views
44
non-chalant
non-chalant
D69mo
Replies
0
Views
29
D69mo
D69mo
Lexapro
Replies
3
Views
52
Lexapro
Lexapro
mocco
Replies
24
Views
131
mocco
mocco
iamnothing
Replies
15
Views
89
iamnothing
iamnothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top