I wanna grow taller

spark

spark

Kraken
BUT I AM IN MY MID 20S

giphy.gif

White Russian 17yo bitch is singing about fucking this fucking tall lanklet

Last edited:
Save up for LL, otherwise visit Charlie in the Chocolate factory & get your entire body stretched out like a rubber band.

Save up for LL, otherwise visit Charlie in the Chocolate factory & get your entire body stretched out like a rubber band.
Fuck LL, it's dangerous as shit. I want to reopen my growth palates!

Has anyone gotten any height increase from posturemaxing or is that just some retarded cope?

Has anyone gotten any height increase from posturemaxing or is that just some retarded cope?
Well yoga & daily stretching can maybe help you out by 1-2 cm. But it’s all temporary gains that go away once you stop & it’s borderline cope. Everything else simply does not work, especially if you’re in your 20s.

You’re done, accept it or do something drastic like LL. LL is only dangerous if you go oversea’s & visit a cheap Indian doctor. If you do your research you could find a reasonable doctor that has a good track record & doesn’t use shitty outdated methods.

How tall are you
5'9 barefoot with a shit posture and shortened achilles tendons. I often bluepill myself I could get at least an inch (or hopefully two) by posturemaxxing. I think it's just a silly cope though.
Well yoga & daily stretching can maybe help you out by 1-2 cm. But it’s all temporary gains that go away once you stop & it’s borderline cope. Everything else simply does not work, especially if you’re in your 20s.

You’re done, accept it or do something drastic like LL. LL is only dangerous if you go oversea’s & visit a cheap Indian doctor. If you do your research you could find a reasonable doctor that has a good track record & doesn’t use shitty outdated methods.
Fuck that shit, I wanna move normally. I broke my knee 7 years ago, had to undergo a surgery and I can still feel it's not alright. Can't imagine someone breaking my leg in 10 different parts. I'll never be able to do sports or anything with that.

5'9 barefoot with a shit posture and shortened achilles tendons. I often bluepill myself I could get at least an inch (or hopefully two) by posturemaxxing. I think it's just a silly cope though.

Fuck that shit, I wanna move normally. I broke my knee 7 years ago, had to undergo a surgery and I can still feel it's not alright. Can't imagine someone breaking my leg in 10 different parts. I'll never be able to do sports or anything with that.
Obviously it’s a trade-off, but you don’t really have any other choices if you want to change your height that badly. The least painful method is getting internal femurs & can gain you anywhere from 2-3 inches. If you’re looking for much more than that, then it’s a hefty price that requires more surgeries, and you don’t sound like someone who would want that. Yes, your flexibility comes back, but the recovery process takes months & you’ll only retain 80-90% of your previous sport strength.

Posturemaxing and gymceling might not change your bones but it makes you appear larger and thus taller

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie

Also lifts, forgot about that, but I doubt you want any fake changes that don’t involve the body actually lengthening.