i wanna start a deficit, but if i incorporate weight training, will it cause bloat?

tato00_0

tato00_0

Iron
i’m 5’10, 165 lbs (75 kg), abt to turn 16 yrs old, and wanted to get down to 150 (maybe even 145 since i store most of my fat on my stomach) and wanted to know if weight training would cause any type of bloat in my face because ive seen vids of ppl who were like 6 psl get nerfed because they started weight training and their face got bloated

i’m 5’10, 165 lbs (75 kg), abt to turn 16 yrs old, and wanted to get down to 150 (maybe even 145 since i store most of my fat on my stomach) and wanted to know if weight training would cause any type of bloat in my face because ive seen vids of ppl who were like 6 psl get nerfed because they started weight training and their face got bloated
Because they increase calories a ton to gain muscle. if ur in a deficit and weight training u wont get bloated. Although ur weight is already light idk why u would want to get lower.

Because they increase calories a ton to gain muscle. if ur in a deficit and weight training u wont get bloated. Although ur weight is already light idk why u would want to get lower.
it seems light but i’m 18% bf and wanna get down to 10% since i store my fat on my face and stomach, + lean is law igs

it seems light but i’m 18% bf and wanna get down to 10% since i store my fat on my face and stomach, + lean is law igs
Well the reality is u will have problems with ur weight fluctuating when ur holding such a low amount of muscle. But ur also 16 i think i only weight 66kg at 16 now weight 102 and weighed 110 at my highest when on big cycle and im 1 inch taller thn u. Just focus on staying healthy tbh and maintain good form at the gym get the basics down.