I want a big dick

are you going to pay for it? we can get a mod to make sure am not a scammer
I am a moderator. I have no interest in seeing your dick, I was only answering your question and the answer was obvious based on the original comment you were replying to. He wanted proof of your size and you didn’t want to give it.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I wouldn’t be able to tell you, I think they’re common. And after childbirth, every puss puss will be loose. Soyciety copes by saying it gets back to normal but there are men who say their wives were loose after the first kid. Lol.
Maybe they'll only be loose for the first few weeks, no?

I've seen people saying that the vagina stretches for humongous dicks but returns to it's original size after a few hours-days after the encounter (thats why they get sore)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I am a moderator. I have no interest in seeing your dick, I was only answering your question and the answer was obvious based on the original comment you were replying to. He wanted proof of your size and you didn’t want to give it.
i cant take the pic now but give me your telegram and ill give it to you tmrw maybe just get out of my whiner

Means send me proof of your penis being what you claim it to be. It's very unlikely
listen it is my only good trait and ill send it the other guy tmrw

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
listen it is my only good trait and ill send it the other guy tmrw
He's not the one asking for it leave him alone 🤣

PM it to me here with a ruler, and a paper written on it along with your username

Then I'll officially title you the user with the biggest cock here.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
He's not the one asking for it leave him alone 🤣

PM it to me here with a ruler, and a paper written on it along with your username

Then I'll officially title you the user with the biggest cock here.
alr fag drop ur telegram

i cant take the pic now but give me your telegram and ill give it to you tmrw maybe just get out of my whiner
Send it to @Autismcel, not me. I am not the one asking you for proof.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
This isn’t true, man. It’s the average we got from mostly Europeans and a minority of Middle Easterners (from that mega review involving 15k men).

However if you look at condom sizes in the west, where 52 mm/53 mm are average, regular-sized condoms are made for 4.5” - 4.6” girth dicks.

But yes, the government of Bharat (“India”) does produce condoms that are 49 mm in girth which shows there’s a need for these sizes. However they weren’t included in any of the studies we are talking about.

That said, there have been a couple of East Asian studies on penis and they fell within the 5 inch range, same with Africans. It’s not a race thing.
Since you seen 4000 dicks here
I'd assume most of them are white right? Indians are way below average I assume

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
@Autismcel are you indian?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
no i want to use the no saving/screenshooting thing
You're starting to sound way too larpy and suspicious, asking for my personal info off-site

I won't leak our PMs, and if i did, the mods would ban me and delete it

Do you intend on slaying? If yes, I can understand wanting a tad more girth but for LTR you should be glad with your girth as it is. I only find the length concerning. Let’s hope you get someone with a deep vaginal canal.
No slaying

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers