I want a big dick

Also average sized guys don't want to show their dicks to people infront of a camera
This
The same reason why the average here on this forum is like 7 inches because sub 7 would never show themselves

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm not gengar but I'm into cockologism

I aspire to be a cockologist here like him and it'snotover inshallah
Ok get it you like big dicks

• Love it
This
The same reason why the average here on this forum is like 7 inches because sub 7 would never show themselves
2 guys were caught larping here btw lol

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I’m 6 bp it’s over

• JFL
I'm not gengar but I'm into cockologism

I aspire to be a cockologist here like him and it'snotover inshallah
If God wills it, you will become knowledgable on the male body!

• Love it
@asdvek @8incheer

Asdvek was caught stealing a picture of reddit (2 times) and that GrAYcel claimed a 1% penis yet wouldn't want to show me proof in PMs

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
@Gengar are you gonna create a group like the Narcy Pirates? Or is it okay if I change my avi?

I keep getting confused as being one of your alts to the point where someone PMed me asking a question about "the average penis size by race" rofl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Gengar are you gonna create a group like the Narcy Pirates? Or is it okay if I change my avi?

I keep getting confused as being one of your alts to the point where someone PMed me asking a question about "the average penis size by race" rofl
I didn’t plan on creating any groups, no. Feel free to change your avatar to whatever you want. And caged at that, now Gengar is associated cocks.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Autismcel
Me too

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Michael Myers
I know that it's below average in .org no need to keep reminding me bhai :feelswhy:
It's fine, median on this site is 4.5 inches, mean is just brought up by me

• JFL
Damn boy relax you're horny af I'm sure Grindr daddy will find you

• JFL
  • JFL
Just do PE if you want it so much

You want to be 8.5 x 6.5?
Hahaha maybe, nah jk i wanna be atleast a little more in girth but im completely fine with my size

• +1
Hahaha maybe, nah jk i wanna be atleast a little more in girth but im completely fine with my size
Do you intend on slaying? If yes, I can understand wanting a tad more girth but for LTR you should be glad with your girth as it is. I only find the length concerning. Let’s hope you get someone with a deep vaginal canal.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
how come?
Because he likely will not be able to use all of the length. If he uses technique and she has a long vaginal canal then maybe it won’t be as bad.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Autismcel
I think I'm 5.2 or something and it is kinda thin idk
Compared to your hand which is bigger than a woman's, yes

Put that that inside a foid and she will scream (either from pleasure or pain)

• +1
Average girth is ~4.6” (rounded up from 4.59”).
what’s the ratio of importance between girth and length? 60% girth 40% length?

• +1
I think I'm 5.2 or something and it is kinda thin idk
Well, the shape of your dick can also influence the way it looks; some look thinner than others, others look thicker than others. But at 5.2” girth, you’re above average and you’d be considered big if you had around 6.5” BP length.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Autismcel
what’s the ratio of importance between girth and length? 60% girth 40% length?
Depends on the woman, really. Everyone’s different. It’s difficult to put it numbers but I do know most women prefer girth.

So, in terms of preferences it’s:

1. Girth (majority)
2. Girth & length
3. Length (minority)

Compared to your hand which is bigger than a woman's, yes

Put that that inside a foid and she will scream (either from pleasure or pain)
Yes, women tend to have smaller hands but some women have larger hands, that’s also something to keep in mind. I even know women with larger hands than adult men. Rare, but they exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Well, the shape of your dick can also influence the way it looks; some look thinner than others, others look thicker than others. But at 5.2” girth, you’re above average and you’d be considered big if you had around 6.5” BP length.
Being above average doesn't mean you're big

No Diddy.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
If you count indians and Asians then yes
This isn’t true, man. It’s the average we got from mostly Europeans and a minority of Middle Easterners (from that mega review involving 15k men).

However if you look at condom sizes in the west, where 52 mm/53 mm are average, regular-sized condoms are made for 4.5” - 4.6” girth dicks.

But yes, the government of Bharat (“India”) does produce condoms that are 49 mm in girth which shows there’s a need for these sizes. However they weren’t included in any of the studies we are talking about.

That said, there have been a couple of East Asian studies on penis and they fell within the 5 inch range, same with Africans. It’s not a race thing.

• +1
Yes, women tend to have smaller hands but some women have larger hands, that’s also something to keep in mind. I even know women with larger hands than adult men. Rare, but they exist.
You're putting it inside her vagina anyways. :feelsokman:

• +1
You're putting it inside her vagina anyways. :feelsokman:
Good point, but there are women that are naturally loose which can add to your own insecurities even though you’re not at fault.

• +1
Good point, but there are women that are naturally loose which can add to your own insecurities even though you’re not at fault.
Pretty sure those are very rare. The equivalent of having a micrpenis for men

• +1
  • JFL
Pretty sure those are very rare. The equivalent of having a micrpenis for men
I wouldn’t be able to tell you, I think they’re common. And after childbirth, every puss puss will be loose. Soyciety copes by saying it gets back to normal but there are men who say their wives were loose after the first kid. Lol.

• +1
@asdvek @8incheer

Asdvek was caught stealing a picture of reddit (2 times) and that GrAYcel claimed a 1% penis yet wouldn't want to show me proof in PMs
what do you want from me
:unsure: