I want a British snowbunny

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I hate I don't live in the UK. That's a big obstacle to me getting a British snowbunny. And Britain is full of bunnies. Also, does it snow in Britain?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
From what I hear, British women are known to be ugly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sportsmogger and 2 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur does it snow in Britain?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur does it snow in Britain?
Yes but rarely. It snowed last month like 3 times.

But as I said mostly rain is what you get

Scotland and northen parts it snows regularly just depends on where you live like if your in Welsh mountains it snows a lot

Rule of thumb if a place is in northen Europe it will snow

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • +1
Yes but rarely. It snowed last month like 3 times.

But as I said mostly rain is what you get

Scotland and northen parts it snows regularly just depends on where you live like if your in Welsh mountains it snows a lot

Rule of thumb if a place is in northen Europe it will snow
Do you have a British accent?

Most people on here say they’re the ugliest.
idk i've seen alot of hot ones on social media that look just as pretty as nordic girls i'll pm u some if you like

idk i've seen alot of hot ones on social media that look just as pretty as nordic girls i'll pm u some if you like
Sure, send it. And well. They’re Anglo-Saxons, and they have Nordic ancestors to some degree, so it makes sense. The vikings used to rule there.

yeah but since he's black he prolly has that 'multi cultural london roadman' accent

• +1
whats wrong with ur own kind

Not really an “accent” as there’s more accents here than in the USA despite UK being smaller than Texas

• +1
yeah but since he's black he prolly has that 'multi cultural london roadman' accent
Used to think a road man was someone who helped out at concerts

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I hate I don't live in the UK. That's a big obstacle to me getting a British snowbunny. And Britain is full of bunnies. Also, does it snow in Britain?
Bro is lost :lul:

• +1
aka jamaican accent
Jafaican*
You mean the accent that eveybody speaks in? Even Bengali freshies speak like this. That’s just how young people speak in London but London’s one place a place I do not live in so yeah

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and gribsufer1
Not really an “accent” as there’s more accents here than in the USA despite UK being smaller than Texas
Can you understand Irish people’s accents? And I don’t mean from Northern Ireland. I met someone but 25-40% of the time I didn’t understand what they said.

You mean the accent that eveybody speaks in? Even Bengali freshies speak like this. That’s just how young people speak in London but London’s one place a place I do not live in so yeah
yeah that one, that's how imagine your accent sounds

From what I hear, British women are known to be ugly.

True, but they are rude af, especially towards indians coming over from the slums of mumbai.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11 and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and klip11