I want a girlfriend so bad

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I don't just want sex, I just want validation and affection. I want to have a girl (preferably laiina) to watch the stars with, play videogames with, watch movies with, eat tacos with, make music with and do may things to be happy with her.

All because I'm an autistic subhuman... I don't even care if she's average or slightly below now. I'd love to have a girl like that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and 6 others
@Gudru I swear to god if you become the new @blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and 7 others
eat tacos with
Seems legit

Dude I've you many times you're good-looking. Actually start approaching women and you'll find yourself a cutie pretty soon.

Read Models by Mark Manson, it will really help you get women. Trust me. You've got to put in the effort if you want one. They're not come and approach you unless you're PSL 7-9.

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I don't just want sex, I just want validation and affection. I want to have a girl (preferably laiina) to watch the stars with, play videogames with, watch movies with, eat tacos with, make music with and do may things to be happy with her.

All because I'm an autistic subhuman... I don't even care if she's average or slightly below now. I'd love to have a girl like that

tbh i'm too lonely i wish i had someone to spend time with too bro

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Deleted member 685
blackopstruecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand, SikKunt, AspiringChad and 2 others
tbh i'm too lonely i wish i had someone to spend time with too bro
It’s just so lonely and depressing to be in my room all day and rot

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Rope Simp

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and SikKunt
It’s just so lonely and depressing to be in my room all day and rot

spending my gold times

imagine in 3 years when i start balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I want a girlfriend
  • Thread starterInsalsa
  • Start dateOct 28, 2018
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/5/5860.jpg?1541216238
Insalsa

-

JoinedApr 19, 2018Messages2,667
Oct 28, 2018
  • Add bookmark
But I also want a friend to talk to for hours on end. A friend who understands me and who I understand. I wish I could go to a forest with that friend and have fun

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and RichardSpencel
same,That's why we looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Young man just go to a brothel.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Not gonna lie, feels orettt good. Helps you clear up your mind

I’m already balding JFL.

Dude i'll grow up fucked up bro. I cant imagine me as a 30 yo virgin. I will kill myself before this point for sure

I just want a hole

d

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad and SikKunt
Start approaching.

It's the only way

I miss my current ex :feelswhy: :feelsrope::feelswah::feelswah:, actually went for drinks with her the other day lol, whilst my previous ex keeps messaging me

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo

bro u shouldn't have expectations like this, females aren't interesting dude, you'll just start hating vidya if you play vidya with a gf, they're only good for sex, validation, food and housework dead serious

99% are not interesting at all get male friends

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Exafc, The Dude Abides and samm735
Its sad that many will struggle through their 20s for money to sugerymax and ascend so we can have "average". I feel you bro. As long as shes not physically deformed or morbidly obese I could careless how she compares to other girls.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Deleted member 685
bro u shouldn't have expectations like this, females aren't interesting dude, you'll just start hating vidya if you play vidya with a gf, they're only good for sex, validation, food and housework dead serious

some are interesting ngl, but my boys are 99% of the time far more interesting this is very true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
some are interesting ngl, but my boys are 99% of the time far more interesting this is very true
odds are you're not gonna be interested in a girl because of her fun hobbies and engaging lifestyle :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: samm735
get one then

Very true actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: Exafc and The Dude Abides
Its sad that many will struggle through their 20s for money to sugerymax and ascend so we can have "average". I feel you bro. As long as shes not physically deformed or morbidly obese I could careless how she compares to other girls.
I just want a hole
I’d be fine with a trans girl if she passes and started youngish.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Pendejo
A girlfriend would be nice if you ask me. Just need a girl to fulfill my fantasies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What are your fantasies?
I have a few of them. I really want a girl to sit on my lap though for example. I have huge fantasy of being sat on by a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 685
I have a few of them. I really want a girl to sit on my lap though for example. I have huge fantasy of being sat on by a girl.
I love face sitting too damn. I'd love to have a latina girl sit in my face.

I love face sitting too damn. I'd love to have a latina girl sit in my face.
I want a girl to sit on my face while sucking on my cock until I spray my load in her mouth and then she continues still.

• +1
I want a girl to sit on my face while sucking on my cock until I spray my load in her mouth and then she continues still.
Me too... I just want a latina girl who's freaky enough to do all of it haha

Me too... I just want a latina girl who's freaky enough to do all of it haha
Yeah, it would be some sexy shit, man and cum fuel.

• +1
I’d be fine with a trans girl if she passes and started youngish.

dating a tranny JFL

they're for shoving your cock in their ass and then saying cya, not taking to meet your parents kid christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
You will not get a gf sat at your computer