I want a girlfriend who treats me like a child

K

Krakowski

Kraken
All I want is a htb with big tits who breastfeeds me, makes me food, buys me clothes, takes care of my laundry, and do most other boring things. I want her to treat me like a little child.

I could put up with working a full time job and maybe some other basic stuff but not much more.

Is this too much to ask for?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime and 25 others
Least picky .org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime, Zeyn and 5 others
You have mommy issues

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime, Zeyn and 7 others
This is more or less what the average man had up until the 70s

@stunna @Antonio7 @HarrierDuBois @RODEBLUR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_, depressionmaxxing, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
I want to be a child and a daddy all at once

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, dimorphism, Trilogy and 1 other person
What’s that, I’ve heard it before but never understood it
You need a girl who treats you like your mom , who takes care of you and tells you what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I want girlfriend who treats me like teenage bf. We just hang out and have fun, none of that boring adult shit

• Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Trilogy
You need a girl who treats you like your mom , who takes care of you and tells you what to do.
Is it related to childhood trauma? My early years were weird because of my parents divorce and then when I was 10 my dad dipped.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 24278, Primalsplit and 1 other person
It's fine nothing wrong with that

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Krakowski
Last edited:
you def got mommy issues brobro

• So Sad
Any tips on how I could acquire a girlfriend like this? I have asperger's no friends and is MTN in looks.
Only if you pay. And even that is a stretch. Guys like you repulse women. Because your fantasy is a travesty. A manchild is an abomination.

• +1
Only if you pay. And even that is a stretch. Guys like you repulse women. Because your fantasy is a travesty. A manchild is an abomination.
Over for my abused dog brain

What if I find a girlfriend and try convince her to do parts of it, or will she see me as weird?

What can I do to solve it?
Learn how to take your own responsibility. Your parents definitely fucked you up in raising you to be an adult. It's not fair. But you can finish the job for them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 23115 and Krakowski
Over for my abused dog brain

What if I find a girlfriend and try convince her to do parts of it, or will she see me as weird?
Don't even try. It's way way easier to do what I offer. And that is no easy task either.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Krakowski
Don't even try. It's way way easier to do what I offer. And that is no easy task either.
Ok what about only breastfeeding. Oneitiscuck syndrome only makes it worse, and now @crestfallen95 is gone aswell

Learn how to take your own responsibility. Your parents definitely fucked you up in raising you to be an adult. It's not fair. But you can finish the job for them.

Fuck being an adult.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
be a man please u have it in you if you arent castrated

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Ok what about only breastfeeding. Oneitiscuck syndrome only makes it worse, and now @crestfallen95 is gone aswell

Fuck being an adult.
Just evolve or die loser.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Krakowski
Same tbh. I want a ginger stacey gf that cooks for me, is strict, and bosses me around while cuddling with me.
IMG 9559

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, exo, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Krakowski
Tales
Women naturally submit to chads and are willing to do housework for them. She takes you too lightly if not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Krakowski
  • +1
Tales
Women naturally submit to chads and are willing to do housework for them. She takes you too lightly if not
@Primalsplit is a personality coper, looks is all that matters. Let me repeat it for you, LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS !!!

• JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak
All I want is a htb with big tits who breastfeeds me, makes me food, buys me clothes, takes care of my laundry, and do most other boring things. I want her to treat me like a little child.

I could put up with working a full time job and maybe some other basic stuff but not much more.

Is this too much to ask for?
You need to act like a man, No woman will make your fantasy come true becouse it's weird and autistic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, wollet2 and Primalsplit
You need to act like a man, No woman will make your fantasy come true becouse it's weird and autistic
pERsonality coper, I will find the one soonER or latER. That’s what I’m hoping for atleast.
I'm the boss but also demand to be giga spoiled. If she can't oblige to these requirements I'm good.
Do you think I can succeed in finding the relationship I’m craving? I feel like I should just commit suicide otherwise or maybe do “something else”.

• +1
Do you think I can succeed in finding the relationship I’m craving? I feel like I should just commit suicide otherwise or maybe do “something else”.
Luckpill is very real. looksmaxx and moneymaxx and hopefully you find your looksmatch that views you as chad

• +1
Luckpill is very real. looksmaxx and moneymaxx and hopefully you find your looksmatch that views you as chad
Sadly I’m mtn so I guess I would have to ascend to HTN then, @StrangerDanger can I ascend to HTN with bimax + implants or am I done for?

Why are you so mean?
I am mean to toughen you up loser. God you sound just like that Crestcuck95. Luckily for you I'm kinda over my bully phase but you just invite more bullying with pathetic comments like these.

Let me give you a reality check you sapless spineless beta. You are a failure. Your parents are failures. Your parents' parents are failures. And vica versa. You just inherited their legacy. DNA, lifestyle and finances all included. You either compensate for their weaknesses over time (and maybe hope for it to make it's impact on your DNA) or you wither and die. Life is a relay race and you are fucking behind. So cut the crap. Try not to devolve any further by chasing stupid shit like this.

I don't even know why I'm helping you. Fuck my compassion genes I guess. But of course, you being someone like you will not listen to any word I say. So double fuck. I hope you won't make it.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, norwegianfreak, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
I am mean to toughen you up loser. God you sound just like that Crestcuck95. Luckily for you I'm kinda over my bully phase but you just invite more bullying with pathetic comments like these.

Let me give you a reality check you sapless spineless beta. You are a failure. Your parents are failures. Your parents' parents are failures. And vica versa. You just inherited their legacy. DNA, lifestyle and finances all included. You either compensate for their weaknesses over time (and maybe hope for it to make it's impact on your DNA) or you wither and die. Life is a relay race and you are fucking behind. So cut the crap. Try not to devolve any further by chasing stupid shit like this.

I don't even know why I'm helping you. Fuck my compassion genes I guess. But of course, you being someone like you will not listen to any word I say. So double fuck. I hope you won't make it.
@MonkeyDLuffy2003 more entertainment for you I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Tales
Chads are not some weak beta losers you know.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Krakowski

Giving me advice but praying on my downfall? Mirin

I will make it on my own terms, haters gonna hate.

Also do you think these problems will go away if I get to experience love from a girl?
That's why they don't do housework
Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Primalsplit
Giving me advice but praying on my downfall? Mirin

I will make it on my own terms, haters gonna hate.

Also do you think these problems will go away if I get to experience love from a girl?

Exactly.
Ok you're not like Crestcuck95. You might make it after all.

I believe satisfying your itches and fantasies will make you move forward yes.

• Love it
Ok you're not like Crestcuck95. You might make it after all.

I believe satisfying your itches and fantasies will make you move forward yes.
I’m getting a job soon and going back to school next semester.

I still need to learn basic stuff like buying clothes but I’m progressing in those area aswell. Atleast I know how to cook food, I guess that’s one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Primalsplit
You have parents issues

Don't worry I understand you, I have daddy issues and I realize most of not all my mental problems come from there

• +1
Bro how do I get my dream fulfilled I need hopium
No hopium for you bro, you just need to accept that your upbringing messed you up

• So Sad